PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough Lol XD

loma4eva
05-25-2012, 06:35 AM
Okay actually I fed Up with the miraculous drops since that's all i get from dungeons which is so Boring and useless..I can't believe i stay for like 30-40 min soloin IC1 2 get a miraculous Piece at da end of the Dung..Or to spam FT1 n all i get from orca is FCH!!!i mean what's da point of Playin n grinding n spammin Dungeons if it all depends on Luck?!!!i think they should fix da Drop rate system...and da upgrading system 2 since i wasted like 5 vouchers 2 Buy ECMs n my Blade failed from 6>5 for like 7 times wid ECM :S :S !!!I'm just gettin sick of this game Lol..But i'm not quittin though XD !!!

xXCrusadeXx
05-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Hellokittyonline is my fav!

Lily
05-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Lol i spammed 200+ ic1 and all i get was a rw3, and what worse is that after i sold the rw3 i got banned for "illegal alz activities" :)) gg GMs

loma4eva
05-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Lol i spammed 200+ ic1 and all i get was a rw3, and what worse is that after i sold the rw3 i got banned for "illegal alz activities" :)) gg GMs
Lol 300+ IC1 n all i got was 1 Outrageous Piece.....n Like 9812371723 Piece of Miraculous :D :D !!!

Midgetchas14
05-25-2012, 08:37 AM
lolololol you think its bad now. when i played from 2008-2010 befor titles i must of ran over 200 lid rs eod1 and sod with no epic drops.

since i came back
80+ Frozen clue. Eos+8 drop
70+ ic1. 1 pc Tg amp suit
i have around 200 sod rs and lid runs. after 2010 update. no epic from them
not many ic2 runs no epic
Eod1 100+ runs. 2Merg drops no epic
eod2 70+ runs. 1 Blue bike

The point im getting at is.
its a lot better for epics now. then when OGP had it.
Well its better for Drops. EST is well lets face it EST is SH!T at keeping its players happy. there only events are to make them money. like the SGH events. Theres no real events. the ones that dont require USD.

Sea
05-25-2012, 10:17 AM
well i mean,if u run ic1/ft1 dont think to get epic drops cuz those dungeons are "low" if u know wut i mean,ur a fb so lvl to 170 and get a wiz to spam ic2/aos2 and get into a guild who runs ft2,those 3 for me are the dungeons who ppl are more likely to get good drops(at least i did) heres my list,
ic2=rw3,ve+6,bos+6,bof+6,damp belt+4,eos+8,
aos2=sig orb 2 slots pc cd,sig blade pc cd 1 slot,max crtic rate rune.
ft2=forcy weps 2 slots,forcy fs boots pc 1 slot.
thats all i got when i moved to venus ^^

btw why in the freaking hell did u spend ecm on +6 man >.> ppl normaly use regular cores untill +9 THEN they use enhancers,cores are cheap already so u wasted more alz that way lol

ForumHavoc
05-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Thank you GM for deleting my post.

loma4eva
05-25-2012, 12:58 PM
well i mean,if u run ic1/ft1 dont think to get epic drops cuz those dungeons are "low" if u know wut i mean,ur a fb so lvl to 170 and get a wiz to spam ic2/aos2 and get into a guild who runs ft2,those 3 for me are the dungeons who ppl are more likely to get good drops(at least i did) heres my list,

btw why in the freaking hell did u spend ecm on +6 man >.> ppl normaly use regular cores untill +9 THEN they use enhancers,cores are cheap already so u wasted more alz that way lol

Sae I'm not askin for Much Lol..Only a good PC Piece would be enough for me ..I mean IC1 ain't that Low dung..it's fair 2 solo..N I found BLue Bike at IC2 Last chest which was Freakin weird !!!..what pisses me off is to find 2 Slot miraculous crap then find Non-slotted 16 dmg Kat or blade...N i used ECM for +6 cause i thought it'll neva Fail lol but i was totally wrong since it kept goin this way 5-6-5-6-5-6-5-6!!! that's disappointing! =( lol XD

elcave
05-25-2012, 01:42 PM
what i got so far?bof
ic2: 1eof8 1 sigeof ,bof6, sig pc amp 1 slot
ft2: pc forci wep 7amp 1 slot, eos8,eog8,bof7 and bos7 multiple time,forci suit 7amp, alot of 2 slot wep
ruined train: eof8

AnotherStylin!
05-25-2012, 02:28 PM
My drops

Mo: 3x bof7, 2x bos7, eof8, eos8, eog8, 2 slot 7 amp forcy orb, 2 slot 16 dmg forcy katana, 2 slot 7 amp forcy fs boots and other 1 slot crap

whitetrash
05-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Sure thing bud let's ip the drop rate so then people can QQ about it dropping too often and there not making any alz

Andrea
05-25-2012, 03:25 PM
N i used ECM for +6 cause i thought it'll neva Fail lol but i was totally wrong since it kept goin this way 5-6-5-6-5-6-5-6!!! that's disappointing! =( lol XD

it never fails until +6 (notice u were going for +7 everytime in case u failed to see that), good for u u just dropped -1 every time cuz u were using ecm, if u were using regular cores it could go 6-4-3-4-5-3- etc... until 2 lol!

u think enhanced cores make success rate higher (as described on tooltip)? think again

all it prevents is -2 downgrades but the same crappy rate stays.

SunnyAtdawn
05-25-2012, 05:54 PM
I get all the good drops, tru story.

Davynelord
05-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Uhm, they won't change drop rates....the idea is to make money, so they want you to pay for better drop rates, improving your character and such....they want you to buy, fail, buy, fail, buy, fail, buy fail, buy, succeed....then repeat again for each piece of gear for each character you make....in the end they get paid and you get your legendary character....

Think about it, the reason every game is converting to free-to-play is because you can make more money....you pay average of $15 to $20 a month for most subs for pay-to-play games and get everything a bit easierx except you still have to pay for expansions....with Free-to-play, you end up paying $10 to $20 just for one item (or $200 for slot extenders highs lol)....in cabal, once you buy premium account and a few extra stuff to help your character develop, you've probably spend over $100 in one month. All I'm saying is if you think they will increase drop rates of great or epic items so we can get them easier, think again because it will cut into the profits they'd make off of us having to use item shop....buying vouchers, cores, premium accounts...etc, it's all money to EST....nothing wrong with that though because it helps the game survive better than subscription games, plus you should know what your getting into when you start playing free-to-play games.....remember it's free to play, but you want the best of the best, like real life you gotta pay.

So basically you have 3 choices....pay up for better rates and character development, it up and grind your butt off and hope for lucky drops or quit and find another game to play....don't let the game frustrate you really it's not worth it in the long run....

Cathy
05-25-2012, 06:36 PM

This is completely irrelevant to the thread.

His point isn't that the epic drops hes getting are bad, its that epic drops dont drop often.

If you run 200 ic1 and you dont get eof7, what makes you think you can run 200 ic2 and get eof8.

Higher level dungeons give higher grades of epic items, but doesn't have higher drop rate of epics.

SemiAutoMatic
05-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Sure thing bud let's ip the drop rate so then people can QQ about it dropping too often and there not making any alz
Right lol. Loma let's keep the drop rate as is now we don't want everyone running around in forcy amp'd.

I get all the good drops, tru story.
Nah, I do.

Lol.

Sea
05-25-2012, 08:59 PM
u think enhanced cores make success rate higher (as described on tooltip)? think again

all it prevents is -2 downgrades but the same crappy rate stays.

wut i meant to say is that using enhancers at that low lvl of upgrade is a complete waste u should read it again and dont say the first thing that comes to ur mind.
and u think i dunno how the upgrading system works? think again plz

Sea
05-25-2012, 09:14 PM

His point isn't that the epic drops hes getting are bad, its that epic drops dont drop often.

If you run 200 ic1 and you dont get eof7, what makes you think you can run 200 ic2 and get eof8.

Higher level dungeons give higher grades of epic items, but doesn't have higher drop rate of epics.

wut i meant to say is hat using enhancers at that low lvl of upgrade is a waste and if he wants good(epic) drops he should lvl and spam higher dungeons.not saying higher dungeons have more chances of drop rate but when something drops it will be more worth it lol..... didnt know it was that hard to figure out the basics and common sense of cabal.oh wait.....

"epic drops";theres a reason they r called EPIC,if they drop often then that would screw up more the market than wut already is and every1 would have pro gears.

drop rate should stay as it is,same with upgrading system.

Andrea
05-26-2012, 05:44 AM
u should read it again

I did...

ppl normaly use regular cores untill +9 THEN they use enhancers underscoring mine even. and no matter how i read ur 5th grade way of explaining things it still pointed to u suggesting that he uses enhancers beyond +9 'cuz that will help his cause? lol

and u think i dunno how the upgrading system works? think again plz then ur clearly trolling the guy into using useless enhanced cores giving him false hopes. Which make u sound like a cabal tooltip lol

Sea
05-26-2012, 06:41 AM
I did...

underscoring mine even. and no matter how i read ur 5th grade way of explaining things it still pointed to u suggesting that he uses enhancers beyond +9 'cuz that will help his cause? lol

then ur clearly trolling the guy into using useless enhanced cores giving him false hopes. Which make u sound like a cabal tooltip lol

if u didnt know, cores are extremely cheap,him using regular cores until +9 would save him a couple of alz,not saying he cant use if he wants but id rather save my enhancers until i +9 that way if i fail on upgrade it wont lower that much and can keep trying idk it was just a thought,ask around or check vids of ppl upgrading and see from where they start using enhancers......
quick question;dont u think using enhancers at +6 is a waste?

Andrea
05-26-2012, 07:41 AM
Last time I checked, enhancers don't exist anymore and I said my piece about the enhanced cores; it's useless unless u wanna splurge on op sgh as well just so it won't hurt as much on the wallet.

Let's face it, not only is the coding of the upgrading and some tooltips all wrong, even their pricing is. Last time out, u couldn't even buy them by the piece anymore, and I'm talking about sgh, so nty.

Sea
05-26-2012, 10:03 AM
i am pretty sure he was talking about enhancers in cs....
and no,the price is good unless u want the whole cabal community with +13/15 set.... lol

7-Up
05-28-2012, 08:57 AM

Okay actually I fed Up with the miraculous drops since that's all i get from dungeons which is so Boring and useless..

His point IS that the epic drops he's getting are bad...

loma4eva
05-28-2012, 01:31 PM
His point IS that the epic drops he's getting are bad...
Thanks God Some1 Got me =D =D !!!

Andrea
05-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks God Some1 Got me =D =D !!!

...i think they should fix da Drop rate system...and da upgrading system 2 since i wasted like 5 vouchers 2 Buy ECMs n my Blade failed from 6>5 for like 7 times wid ECM :S :S !!!I'm just gettin sick of this game Lol..But i'm not quittin though XD !!!

sea took off from there and the charade began...just reminding, seeing as u urself don't even recall ALL of your rage issues.

Sea
05-30-2012, 09:30 AM
sea took off from there and the charade began...just reminding, seeing as u urself don't even recall ALL of your rage issues.

nothing of wut i said is wrong tho,thing is that u kids couldnt see wut i was trying to say and started trolling.... just reminding.
and loma;man think about wut u want first,increasing the drop rate and upgrading system would screw up the market more than wut already is lol

Valdoroth
05-30-2012, 09:51 AM
The game rates are fine as they are. They're not supposed to be easy. But by buying items like enhanced cores is EST winning. I have upgraded tons of stuff high with normal uch, including my +15 kat. It takes patience and luck. Most ppl don't have patience, and no one has luck everyday.

Drop rates are too high in my oppinion. The market is already screwed up enough.

I'm a seasoned player and I've seen past drop rates that you newer ppl (anyone in the past 2.5 yrs) would think is impossible to get great stuff. So stop complaining about the too high drop rates.

Lokijones1
05-31-2012, 02:40 AM
o_O loma lol

Hash
05-31-2012, 03:08 AM
The game rates are fine as they are. They're not supposed to be easy. But by buying items like enhanced cores is EST winning. I have upgraded tons of stuff high with normal uch, including my +15 kat. It takes patience and luck. Most ppl don't have patience, and no one has luck everyday.

Drop rates are too high in my oppinion. The market is already screwed up enough.

I'm a seasoned player and I've seen past drop rates that you newer ppl (anyone in the past 2.5 yrs) would think is impossible to get great stuff. So stop complaining about the too high drop rates.

I still remember when the first redosm slotted blade got dropped. It was worth more than most 2 slot deathblow redosm these days ..