PDA

View Full Version : Uselessness of the trade section

Berserk_Fury
05-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Anyone else notice how useless the trade section became for actual items? I mean I just looked at the front page and 16/20 threads are for selling characters rather than items. Is this really what this game became? Nobody actually does anything for new characters anymore, just circulate around the ones that were already made?

ForumHavoc
05-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Anyone else notice how useless the trade section became for actual items? I mean I just looked at the front page and 16/20 threads are for selling characters rather than items.

Items can easily be placed in personal shops and the auction house, however characters cannot.

Is this really what this game became? Nobody actually does anything for new characters anymore, just circulate around the ones that were already made?

EDIT: Not everyone wants to no life 1-190 for a second time, or even third. C'mon lets get real here. Selling your character/items for alz and then buying a new one just saves time. The only thing fun in this game anymore is war. You want to spend months and months in PI/PF/Ic2 just to get to the fun?

Cathy
05-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Playing my lv.50 BL is hella fun

Izumiia
05-27-2012, 11:34 AM
should just make a subsection for selling characters and items

SellMyChar
05-27-2012, 12:19 PM

good idea

Berserk_Fury
05-27-2012, 03:02 PM

That'd be nice.

centkin
05-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Actually I am quite surprised they havent made "exp globes" -- That way instead of selling a character you could put some exp in a globe for someone else to gain. Of course the empty globes themselves would be cash shop items.

plzbuffme
05-27-2012, 04:52 PM
that's what happens when all the gears you pick up are char binded =b

jimbo
05-29-2012, 08:34 PM
trade thread? even though its a character your TRADING alz for characters

Izumiia
05-29-2012, 09:12 PM
trade thread? even though its a character your TRADING alz for characters
? all i said was that there should be a subsection for the Trade section because now it's just littered with people selling their characters instead of before where there was items being posted to be sold. Make sure you stay in school, it seems like reading comprehension is beyond you and that no child left behind act couldn't even save you.

jimbo
05-29-2012, 09:41 PM
? all i said was that there should be a subsection for the Trade section because now it's just littered with people selling their characters instead of before where there was items being posted to be sold. Make sure you stay in school, it seems like reading comprehension is beyond you and that no child left behind act couldn't even save you.

nother nerd with smart jokes bet you didnt have freidns in school either with comments like that and its trade thread........trading what ever you want to get what you want or need ....

Cathy
05-29-2012, 10:45 PM
nother nerd with smart jokes bet you didnt have freidns in school either with comments like that and its trade thread........trading what ever you want to get what you want or need ....

Amazing comeback. It totally justifies being stupid.

jimbo
05-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Amazing comeback. It totally justifies being stupid.
did open old wounds?

Berserk_Fury
05-30-2012, 07:44 AM
did open old wounds?

No, you just opened another case of your IQ < rock.

Valdoroth
05-30-2012, 09:57 AM
I personally wish they would get rid of character binding, and only have account binding, but ALSO remove ANY Account X-fer capabilities. Server x-fer is fine. The day that account x-fer was available was the dawn of a ruined economy. Thanks EST...

I agree about all the char selling too. It's just stupid, especially how easy it is to lvl now. If they REALLY wanted to make char binding items tradeable, they should've created a Binding Box to "seal" them into a gift box. Seriously, those would be bought more often. (however it would have to be smart to dissallow special items like Merg ring or the event rol2's and such)

jimbo
05-30-2012, 10:49 AM
No, you just opened another case of your IQ < rock.
ehh i gaurantee you were you from they dont use iq jokes just the nerds were you live use it that goes for anyone that use iq jokes ...especialy New York aka concrete jungle

I personally wish they would get rid of character binding, and only have account binding, but ALSO remove ANY Account X-fer capabilities. Server x-fer is fine. The day that account x-fer was available was the dawn of a ruined economy. Thanks EST...

I agree about all the char selling too. It's just stupid, especially how easy it is to lvl now. If they REALLY wanted to make char binding items tradeable, they should've created a Binding Box to "seal" them into a gift box. Seriously, those would be bought more often. (however it would have to be smart to dissallow special items like Merg ring or the event rol2's and such)

i was thinking the same thing the other night like unbinding gears only instead of rings and bracelets.
GMS NOTE THIS IDEA

Valdoroth
05-30-2012, 10:51 AM
ehh i gaurantee you were you from they dont use iq jokes just the nerds were you live use it that goes for anyone that use iq jokes ...especialy New York aka concrete jungle

i was thinking the same thing the other night like unbinding gears only instead of rings and bracelets.
GMS NOTE THIS IDEA I have alot of ideas they need to note...

jimbo
05-30-2012, 11:01 AM
I have alot of ideas they need to note...
send ticket and or post it and have people to vote on it and gms may look into it sense their clients like it

Berserk_Fury
05-30-2012, 11:32 AM

Point proven

jimbo
05-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Point proven
ooo forgot an h, like you dont misspell words on forum? you only use correct english when you try to correct someone.. AM I wrong? such a hypocrite i swear xD

Berserk_Fury
05-30-2012, 02:01 PM
ooo forgot an h, like you dont misspell words on forum? you only use correct english when you try to correct someone.. AM I wrong? such a hypocrite i swear xD

It's hard to misspell words when every browser has a built-in spell check.

jimbo
05-30-2012, 02:03 PM
It's hard to misspell words when every browser has a built-in spell check.

said correct english my freind, and you still do

Cathy
05-30-2012, 02:54 PM
ehh i gaurantee you were you from they dont

There's a difference between misspelling words, and not knowing English. Nothing wrong with spelling words wrong once in a while. But not being able to write a sentence at all means you're pretty dumb.

jimbo
05-30-2012, 03:28 PM
There's a difference between misspelling words, and not knowing English. Nothing wrong with spelling words wrong once in a while. But not being able to write a sentence at all means you're pretty dumb.

its cool that you admited that and that quote i missed an h.. just one word misspelled, and I dont care if i do knowone cares unless i direct reply thats negative to what they said

Andrea
06-11-2012, 09:02 AM
and next in line is the ah in the fast becoming useless "it coulda been a great" feature

lol, i rely mostly on the auto pricing, i swear there's cartel in the market manipulating the prices

http://i45.tinypic.com/2r7mwp4.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/ztugkz.jpg

all screwed up

Dead
06-13-2012, 11:51 AM
My IQ just dropped after seeing this.

Andrea
06-13-2012, 03:15 PM
My IQ just dropped after seeing this.

yea ur dead so urs is 0