PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Terrible lag

MasterChaosX
05-28-2012, 07:54 PM
Anyone else past couple of days been getting terrible lags. in a 20 min period i got DC'ed 8 times. Last night, when was in PI just got randomly dc'ed 3 times in 10 mins. Before anyone says put HD ticket i have. Just want to know if its only me of there are other people.

jimbo
05-28-2012, 08:08 PM
yeah, and heat and spurs ftw

plzbuffme
05-28-2012, 08:17 PM
absolutely, and i predict that the king will remain without a ring after this is all over. and all will be right with the world.

jimbo
05-28-2012, 09:08 PM
ehh dont see heat loosing this year its like no excuses (Lakers, dallas, knicks, chicago)

plzbuffme
05-28-2012, 09:11 PM
they looked mighty good against celtics, i'll give them that.
but celtics are so broken and worn out after contesting til game 7 that it was more like retirement home vs gold's gym

spurs will end up sweeping them.

jimbo
05-28-2012, 09:23 PM
they looked mighty good against celtics, i'll give them that.
but celtics are so broken and worn out after contesting til game 7 that it was more like retirement home vs gold's gym
spurs will end up sweeping them.

nah i dont see spurs stoping them... i see how they stoped okc but heat ehhh

MasterChaosX
05-28-2012, 10:22 PM
quit hijacking the thread you s. No one cares about Queen James and Dwayne "i need a wheelchair to leave the arena for a dislocated shoulder" Wade or 50 year olds garnett, Allen, or Pierce. k now get lost

MrBlacker
05-28-2012, 10:31 PM
yeah, and heat and spurs ftw
oklahoma city will be champion :D

Raikyrios
05-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Meh, it'll be hard for Heat to win if Bosh doesn't come back.

jimbo
05-28-2012, 10:52 PM
oklahoma city will be champion :D

*Charles Barkley voice* GINOBIli

plzbuffme
05-29-2012, 12:49 AM
nah i dont see spurs stoping them... i see how they stoped okc but heat ehhhlol bro, spurs haven't lost a game in how long? especially if bosh doesn't come back 100%, no one will be able to stop tim dunkin' donut

jimbo
05-29-2012, 10:42 AM
lol bro, spurs haven't lost a game in how long? especially if bosh doesn't come back 100%, no one will be able to stop tim dunkin' donut
lol they have 2 super stars and their role players are showing up xD thats enough

IaMaLive
05-29-2012, 11:19 AM
lol they have 2 super stars and their role players are showing up xD thats enough

really? it would be a even bigger shock if miami role players didnt show up. seriously on a worn out ready to fall celtics defense team? i guaranteed spurs will shut down 1 of miami 2 superstar + their so call role players easily. After that its GG for the Queen James. Btw, MVP rarely wins the championship kakaka. Healthy Spurs will take it all the way.

jimbo
05-29-2012, 01:48 PM
really? it would be a even bigger shock if miami role players didnt show up. seriously on a worn out ready to fall celtics defense team? i guaranteed spurs will shut down 1 of miami 2 superstar + their so call role players easily. After that its GG for the Queen James. Btw, MVP rarely wins the championship kakaka. Healthy Spurs will take it all the way.

only player prly get their way is hmmm idk xD when they see parker getting his way they will put d. wade on him

Raikyrios
05-29-2012, 03:53 PM
There's a lot of people that can get in Miami's way since they don't have big sized players. For example, if Spurs win, they don't have a big bodied player than can fully cover/shut down Duncan.

jimbo
05-29-2012, 08:16 PM
There's a lot of people that can get in Miami's way since they don't have big sized players. For example, if Spurs win, they don't have a big bodied player that can fully cover/shut down Duncan.

fixed and does j. anthony ring a bell?

Raikyrios
05-29-2012, 08:50 PM
fixed and does j. anthony ring a bell?

1- Ty for the fix

2- Joel Anthony does not defend very well for his size. Heck, the guy can barely even get a rebound (3.9 REB avg this season @ 6'9). He won't stop Duncan at all.

jimbo
05-29-2012, 09:38 PM
1- Ty for the fix

2- Joel Anthony does not defend very well for his size. Heck, the guy can barely even get a rebound (3.9 REB avg this season @ 6'9). He won't stop Duncan at all.

pfft j. anthony can gaurd and reduce any center thats long and skinny or powerforwards thats the reason why they still got him on the team

Raikyrios
05-29-2012, 11:36 PM
pfft j. anthony can gaurd and reduce any center thats long and skinny or powerforwards thats the reason why they still got him on the team

Lol, just because he's in the team doesn't mean his performance is good. Eddy Curry, Juwan Howard, Dexter Pittman, etc...

jimbo
05-30-2012, 01:58 PM
Lol, just because he's in the team doesn't mean his performance is good. Eddy Curry, Juwan Howard, Dexter Pittman, etc...

j.anthony get more play time cause of his defense not rebounds not points , his deffense those other guys are just subs if something happen to j anthony chris bosh etc

Raikyrios
05-30-2012, 03:37 PM
j.anthony get more play time cause of his defense not rebounds not points , his defense those other guys are just subs if something happen to j anthony chris bosh etc

Fixed but you don't seem to get it. Joel is a decent defender, but he can't lock down really good players the way Lebron, Wade, & Battier can. You of all people should know this because you're a Miami fan. He has his moments where he plays really good defense, however he is still far from being this great defensive player that you portray him to be.

jimbo
05-30-2012, 03:47 PM
Fixed but you don't seem to get it. Joel is a decent defender, but he can't lock down really good players the way Lebron, Wade, & Battier can. You of all people should know this because you're a Miami fan. He has his moments where he plays really good defense, however he is still far from being this great defensive player that you portray him to be.
ty and they objective of defense is to reduce a player point as in feild goal percentage or block shots period ofc he want lock down duncan aka future hall of famer but he will make tim duncan work for every posesion reducing his points and touches

Raikyrios
05-30-2012, 03:56 PM
If you go to my first post I had said that there is nobody in Miami that can fully cover/shut down Duncan. I didn't say there is nobody in Miami that can guard Duncan, or at least give him a hard time. There is a difference. And since your last post just supported my first post, I'm pretty sure you've been debating for nothing lol.

jimbo
05-30-2012, 04:08 PM
If you go to my first post I had said that there is nobody in Miami that can fully cover/shut down Duncan. I didn't say there is nobody in Miami that can guard Duncan, or at least give him a hard time. There is a difference. And since your last post just supported my first post, I'm pretty sure you've been debating for nothing lol.

kinda waiting on the game to come on need to have the lotery after the draft...