PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if i stand by my initial decision

DanteX
06-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Watching this trailer sparks a lot more interest now compared to the last one I saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EL4o1yBWxR4

Berserk_Fury
06-01-2012, 04:55 AM
The trailer looks nice, but I don't think they actually represent anything from the actual game. I remember when cabal first came out they had some flashy CG trailers too that were nothing like the actual gameplay, so until we see people playing it, can't really judge it.

Lokijones1
06-01-2012, 08:07 AM
wow nice trailer and i think cabal 2 will definitly be better than most games n maybe even better than the 1st ! as u can see in the trailer they show actual gameplay also. and y wouldnt it be better than the cabal we are playing atm? if est can make this game the way it is, why cant it make a better game or version of game in a few years in the future? always moved forward never backward right? thats just my opinion tho it could real bad also LOL

Cathy
06-01-2012, 08:25 AM
1:07, FA bm3! But looks hella slow >:

Sea
06-01-2012, 09:01 AM
wow nice trailer and i think cabal 2 will definitly be better than most games n maybe even better than the 1st ! as u can see in the trailer they show actual gameplay also. and y wouldnt it be better than the cabal we are playing atm? if est can make this game the way it is, why cant it make a better game or version of game in a few years in the future? always moved forward never backward right? thats just my opinion tho it could real bad also LOL

wut makes cabal1 different to ANY other game out there is the combo and gameplay system,if they dont keep it,cabal2 would be like playing another aion/wow/tera but better graphics.thats why some ppl arent waiting for the game to come cuz they think it will be the same as playing aion/..... so they just go play tera or say they will stay in cabal1.so "even better than the 1st" idk about that.sorry but if i wanna play a 1>2>3 game i go and play tera.....

7-Up
06-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Good video, but not much a teaser since it's not actual game play. Unless I will be able to run, jump, teleport, cast a spell halfway across the map and teleport behind the mobs (at 40seconds), which I highly doubt will happen. So all in all I agree with Fury. Wait to see actual game play.

SUPERSAYIAN
06-02-2012, 10:55 AM
As far as i can tell there was only one scene that had special cg and that was the fb near the end of the trailer. The rest were trigger scenes and actual fighting gameplay. Of course actually playing the game is gonna be different because this is a trailer using different music and camera angles. But most of what we saw is what will be seen in the actual gameplay. Even the wizard blinking/teleporting and using that ice skill is gonna be there. But then again I could be completely wrong...

Berserk_Fury
06-02-2012, 01:19 PM
As far as i can tell there was only one scene that had special cg and that was the fb near the end of the trailer. The rest were trigger scenes and actual fighting gameplay. Of course actually playing the game is gonna be different because this is a trailer using different music and camera angles. But most of what we saw is what will be seen in the actual gameplay. Even the wizard blinking/teleporting and using that ice skill is gonna be there. But then again I could be completely wrong...

With trailers like this, nothing is certain. We need to see gameplay.

SUPERSAYIAN
06-02-2012, 06:26 PM
In case people wanna see some actual gameplay, u can find some videos here from the early beta they had.
https://www.facebook.com/Cabal2SourceEU?sk=wall
If you check out the FA gameplay "the name" at about 3:50 u can see some warrior skills. Probably the only video that has a warrior u can actually see. Not as epic as this trailer and has low lvl skills but who knows what they've improved since the last beta. But as you can see from the skills in these vids, they are quite similar(visual effects) to the ones in the trailer. The warrior even uses at least one of the skills from the trailer. And of course the fb from these actual gameplay vids show that he is using some of the same skills in this trailer with the same effects. So idk, what do u guys think?

SemiAutoMatic
06-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Those videos were noobs fighting troglos, You think if they want to advertise CABAL they'd show you up in bloddy ice killing ghosts?

This trailer is hot, we'll see some real boss fighting game play soon enough.

SUPERSAYIAN
06-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Those videos were noobs fighting troglos, You think if they want to advertise CABAL they'd show you up in bloddy ice killing ghosts?

This trailer is hot, we'll see some real boss fighting game play soon enough.

Exactly. But my point still stands in that the gameplay vids and the trailer are similar in visuals and skills. Thus we can conclude that the trailer for the most part had actual in game footage and not specific cg for this trailer.

jimbo
06-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Watching this trailer sparks a lot more interest now compared to the last one I saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EL4o1yBWxR4
looks better than d3 and cabal 1 i tell you that looks hella epic i said i wasnt gonna play but that changed my mind i like how this looked to 0:20-0:30
and i liked how that wizzy just teleported to battle zone

The trailer looks nice, but I don't think they actually represent anything from the actual game. I remember when cabal first came out they had some flashy CG trailers too that were nothing like the actual gameplay, so until we see people playing it, can't really judge it.
i say the same for d3 trailer and gamplay..

Berserk_Fury
06-02-2012, 09:13 PM
In case people wanna see some actual gameplay, u can find some videos here from the early beta they had.
https://www.facebook.com/Cabal2SourceEU?sk=wall
If you check out the FA gameplay "the name" at about 3:50 u can see some warrior skills. Probably the only video that has a warrior u can actually see. Not as epic as this trailer and has low lvl skills but who knows what they've improved since the last beta. But as you can see from the skills in these vids, they are quite similar(visual effects) to the ones in the trailer. The warrior even uses at least one of the skills from the trailer. And of course the fb from these actual gameplay vids show that he is using some of the same skills in this trailer with the same effects. So idk, what do u guys think?

Even though the videos were horrible quality and low level, I did notice one thing. When people used their skills, it showed a combo count, but it appeared like bm3 is right now, since I didn't see any combo bar, it just counted how many consecutive skills they used.

jimbo
06-03-2012, 11:39 AM
who thinks cabal 2 gonna be better than cabal 1 and d3?

Lute
06-03-2012, 07:47 PM
no combo system = nothing to set it apart from other mmos
worst part of trailer = estsoft
other mmos out/coming out are far better in many aspects
other mmos out/coming out are by reputable and reliable trusted companies
actual real footage where? We all know the flashy lights and trailers cabal had and how that related to the real game

need I say more?

Dynamo
06-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Just when I thought I got out they keep pulling me back in!

SUPERSAYIAN
06-04-2012, 11:30 AM
no combo system = nothing to set it apart from other mmos
worst part of trailer = estsoft
other mmos out/coming out are far better in many aspects
other mmos out/coming out are by reputable and reliable trusted companies
actual real footage where? We all know the flashy lights and trailers cabal had and how that related to the real game

need I say more?

I'm trying to figure out which trailer you are referring to for cabal 1 because the ones I saw had a mix of actual game shots and special cg. Even if you could point to one that had full cg, I have no idea how you could have mistaken that for the real game. And the actual real footage was on the link i provided on a previous post. If you don't have the eyes to see that the visuals are similar from actual gameplay videos and the trailer then there's nothing else i can say. But the way they do trailers now for cabal 1(you know like on the home page) is how they are doing it for cabal 2. Also they gave us bm3 to transition us/ get a better feel for cabal 2 and its combat. I agree that no combo system = no difference to other mmo's but they may yet have something to show us.

DanteX
06-05-2012, 09:29 AM
I just hope it's better than those original videos with the low lvs

Osmio
06-05-2012, 12:36 PM
no combo system = nothing to set it apart from other mmos | you don't know you haven't played yet
worst part of trailer = estsoft | who says another company won't take over? plus, I have a feeling that they'll try harder with Cabal 2. Cabal 1 is kind of like a sinking ship at this point.
other mmos out/coming out are far better in many aspects | how do you know this isn't bringing something new? again, you haven't played yet
other mmos out/coming out are by reputable and reliable trusted companies | see above
actual real footage where? We all know the flashy lights and trailers cabal had and how that related to the real game | not sure what you are talking about but the current cabal's trailers are all real footage...and cabal 2 has real gameplay from korean beta just youtube it...the CG trailers are just for appeal, like ALL other companies do for their games.

need I say more? | no, bugger off and close this window before you fall out of it.

you don't know you haven't played the game yet.

Izumiia
06-05-2012, 02:13 PM
who thinks cabal 2 gonna be better than cabal 1 and d3?

?? you serious
how can you compare d3 to cabal 2 when d3 is an action rpg and not a mmorpg, if you wanted to compare a game then use the genre as a fair comparison such as guild wars 2, aion, tera, and etc.

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvyWlsYSddQ
cabal 1 trailer showed us the combo system, that doesn't mean cabal 2 can't show us the combo system as well in their game play or trailers.

Andrea
06-06-2012, 01:16 AM
nothing is final, moreso an initial one

7-Up
06-07-2012, 01:37 AM
you don't know you haven't played the game yet.

I agree with Lute. There is game play out already and we can see there is no combo system, if you don't know what he means when he says "combo system" then go learn your terms.

We Don't know if another company will take over nor will we know soon they'd give us a heads up.

Do tell what this game is bringing out is new. Other mmos already out or have released betas are far better

See Above

Real footage means real game play not CG trailers. We don't care for the appeal, the appeal is worthless without the game play. We're interested in the game play itself. From game play itself we'll get the appeal. Thanks for pointing out the obvious that there is real gameplay from korea beta but we want to see more game play. All we've seen is lvl 0-25? End game please.