PDA

View Full Version : stop gold digging plz

DanteX
06-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Can cabal not be about opening your pockets for once please. Recent notice ultimate game card promotion.....like wtf. Is it possible for you guys to do one good thing not surrounded by $

Tenrai
06-01-2012, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w211KOQ5BMI

God of Cabal responds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk

Triplethreat
06-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Like every other company, EST wants to make money. So I don't get why people whine about them trying to make money. I see there are 2 options:

1) EST has a cash shop and things that help them generate revenue to help pay for the game,allowing people like you to play for free, or
2) Not have a cash shop or promotions and they lose money and shut the game down.

So which one would you prefer? They both are going to make you whine, but which one will make you whine less?

Berserk_Fury
06-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Like every other company, EST wants to make money. So I don't get why people whine about them trying to make money. I see there are 2 options:

1) EST has a cash shop and things that help them generate revenue to help pay for the game,allowing people like you to play for free, or
2) Not have a cash shop or promotions and they lose money and shut the game down.

So which one would you prefer? They both are going to make you whine, but which one will make you whine less?

This

axdave
06-01-2012, 02:43 PM
lol...obviously a troll from a no brainer...
y will est do anything that's no $$$ associated??
who r u??
wut makes u expecting goods and service from others for free??

maybe u should go do ur homework...lol

DanteX
06-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Not surprising that I would have retards post invalid comments. obviously they're going to have cash shop related stuff but we haven't had one decent event all year, for gods sake give people something to hunt. you retards talk as if i said scrap or get rid of their only source of income. They promote so much garbage on their site to gain money and this is understandable but if they're seriously that desperate advertise more it's not rocket science.
over speculate more please

Berserk_Fury
06-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Not surprising that I would have retards post invalid comments. obviously they're going to have cash shop related stuff but we haven't had one decent event all year, for gods sake give people something to hunt. you retards talk as if i said scrap or get rid of their only source of income. They promote so much garbage on their site to gain money and this is understandable but if they're seriously that desperate advertise more it's not rocket science.
over speculate more please

We didn't speculate anything. In your original post you never said anything about wanting events, you just said you want EST to do things not involving USD. Try reading what you said before calling people retards.

Triplethreat
06-01-2012, 07:26 PM
We didn't speculate anything. In your original post you never said anything about wanting events, you just said you want EST to do things not involving USD. Try reading what you said before calling people retards.

Yea, don't think he read his own post.

Cathy
06-01-2012, 07:39 PM
If you want decent events, you're gonna have to go to a pay-to-play game

Cabal runs on cash shop since it's free-to-play; that's just the nature of the beast, and there is no way around it. Good things aren't free. And free stuff usually isn't good. There is the option to play Cabal completely for free, you don't have to spend usd, but I understand that it can be boring if you don't since a lot of events are based around it, and you might fall behind in gear compared to people who do spend usd

Basically, your options are:

Play a really fun game and pay 15 dollars a month

Play a kind of fun game for free (Cabal legit players)

Play a kind of fun game for 200 dollars a month (Cabal alz buyers)

ForumHavoc
06-02-2012, 03:46 PM
I wouldn't mind paying 10 bucks a month if they revamped cabal and made some changes. It's concepts are really good it just lacks delivery.

MasterChaosX
06-02-2012, 05:31 PM
If you want decent events, you're gonna have to go to a pay-to-play game

Cabal runs on cash shop since it's free-to-play; that's just the nature of the beast, and there is no way around it. Good things aren't free. And free stuff usually isn't good. There is the option to play Cabal completely for free, you don't have to spend usd, but I understand that it can be boring if you don't since a lot of events are based around it, and you might fall behind in gear compared to people who do spend usd

Basically, your options are:

Play a really fun game and pay 15 dollars a month

Play a kind of fun game for free (Cabal legit players)

Play a kind of fun game for 200 dollars a month (Cabal alz buyers)

Just because there are games out there that are 15 dollars a month doesnt mean its going to be a "really fun game". I can name many games that came out as P2P and have just been flaming pieces of turd

Raikyrios
06-02-2012, 07:11 PM
When I play P2P games all they talk about is bacon o. o

Cathy
06-02-2012, 07:23 PM
When I play P2P games all they talk about is bacon o. o

On Iron Chef today the secret ingredient was bacon o. o

Raikyrios
06-02-2012, 08:31 PM
On Iron Chef today the secret ingredient was bacon o. o

Maybe Iron Chef ppl play the same P2P game as me o. o