PDA

View Full Version : Adobe flash player

jimbo
06-03-2012, 08:44 PM
anyone ever had to keep downloading adobe flash player 11 every day or each time you restart or shut down computer ? if so how can i fix it cause its getting realy annoying

joelm3103
06-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Yeah I got that, I just uninstalled flash player ActiveX and Plugin because I have them both for IE and Firefox, and then reinstalled them and it worked normal after that.

jimbo
06-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah I got that, I just uninstalled flash player ActiveX and Plugin because I have them both for IE and Firefox, and then reinstalled them and it worked normal after that.

I did that and it didnt work i also have IE

Teppi
06-04-2012, 04:40 AM
Pls check if each time you start up ur computer, the system date/time is correct or not. If not, you just need to correct it before you download/install new flash version

jimbo
06-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Pls check if each time you start up ur computer, the system date/time is correct or not. If not, you just need to correct it before you download/install new flash version

why?

Davynelord
06-05-2012, 09:17 PM
why?

Because if your date/time is not correct, the programs you recently updated on your pc may show incorrect versions to the updater and think you need to update...at least that is usually what happens...

jimbo
06-05-2012, 11:07 PM
aight well i went to my last resort to all my computer problems system restore and it fixed it and also removed my pokemon diamond saved for for my emulator ..... so i gotta start all over

Valdoroth
06-06-2012, 02:48 PM
aight well i went to my last resort to all my computer problems system restore and it fixed it and also removed my pokemon diamond saved for for my emulator ..... so i gotta start all overjust curious, did you ever try and get a pokemon black version for a ds emulator working?

Also, never thought about double checking my internal system's clock, although it can connect to the internet b4 i even log on (or even load windows).

iDevil
06-06-2012, 04:53 PM
delete system 32

Valdoroth
06-06-2012, 08:23 PM
delete system 32don't be an idiot. Telling false info is not very nice to ppl who don't know any better.

jimbo
06-06-2012, 08:29 PM
just curious, did you ever try and get a pokemon black version for a ds emulator working?

Also, never thought about double checking my internal system's clock, although it can connect to the internet b4 i even log on (or even load windows).
yes, i got them working now well somone give me link for the exp patched versions want the link?

jimbo
08-11-2012, 03:39 PM
man anyone got a fix for the adob bug