PDA

View Full Version : Cabal II: Teaser Ver 3 EPIC!!!

Rowe
06-05-2012, 08:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NpNfplmHJX0

imback
06-05-2012, 10:00 AM
epic when its out?@

Travesh
06-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Still not impressed.

Bored
06-05-2012, 10:37 AM
I quit watching once estsoft came up on the screen.

HopOff
06-05-2012, 02:26 PM
There trying too much to update the graphics and details of the game and in doing that there losing the unique things that Cabal had. Like the epic looking Armor,weapons,Skills, and Pvp.

Also heard they took out combo which is dumb and this game is starting to look like any other MMO. I still think they added some cool stuff but i really expected
to be A LOT more impressed with Cabal 2.

Cathy
06-05-2012, 02:52 PM
As long as it's free to play, I'm willing to try it out for a week or so. Then decide whether I like it or not O.o

plzbuffme
06-05-2012, 03:18 PM
meh. no combo...
meh, no dash...
meh, no fade step...

the3ndbegin
06-05-2012, 04:42 PM
I m just wondering why cabal 2 has no combo system?.....

it's most important part in cabal?..

So wasting of great idea from cabal 1....

i think still a lot of loyal cabal 1 fan will stay in cabal 1...even cabal 2 is release :(....

u know cabal 1 is pretty old with 6 years old but what s keep players stay in here...because all of them know Cabal online got a super interesting combo game play

and now Cabal 2 throw it away....

Sea
06-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Well i guess it is still too early to say it doesnt have a combo system,but if it doesnt have1 then it will be like any other mmo out there no exceptions lol

Davynelord
06-05-2012, 09:12 PM
My issue with cabal 2 is if they really did leave out the main things that make cabal 1 different from all the other mmo's, then why in the hell call it cabal 2...without those elements like combo system, cabal 2 is not the same game or even similar in anyway to cabal 1...so pointless to share the name cabal.

Not only that but I noticed that cabal 2 seems to have gone a bit backwards as far as technology....for instance, we ride astral bikes/boards in cabal 1, but the video shows them riding animal mounts as if they are somehow thrown back to the cave man days...really! if you had cool bikes that hover over the ground, who wants to go back to 4 legged animals as mounts...

Don't get me wrong, cabal 2 seems like an ok game visually speaking, but not as a sequel to cabal 1...I do like how you can jump in cabal 2 though...seems you can even jump and teleport in the air now...so yeah I like that addition....

Last thing....I hate when they put videos like these together because they usually make it more cinematic in nature and they never really convey what the real game play is like....therefore it's hard to get excited about a vid like this because you know once you start playing the game it won't be anything like what you see in the video...so yeah, show me some real game footage, not a montage of fast paced action that isn't even possible to do when you play for real....

jimbo
06-05-2012, 11:08 PM
As long as it's free to play, I'm willing to try it out for a week or so. Then decide whether I like it or not O.o

thats a good reason to xD ill do same

Caylum
06-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Well i guess it is still too early to say it doesnt have a combo system,but if it doesnt have1 then it will be like any other mmo out there no exceptions lol

it's not to early. Heres a gameplay video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnVbOZckcg4&feature=player_embedded#!

I understand that this video is of a low lvl dungeon. But the cast time bars are evident. No combo system will ever integrate with that. It reminds me alot of Aika, Dragona, and Shiya. In most of those there will be a class that hits faster and knockbacks/down; this usually cancels your cast time bar and you have to start it over. Unless you cant get it canceled the game will be unbalanced. For instance imagine a pvp in cabal 1 without a combo system. Insta-win for the person with more downs

Andrea
06-06-2012, 01:05 AM
http://youtu.be/EQt9cJIrHnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbDyVsEOVMc

funny, feels like mabinogi or vindictus

Davynelord
06-06-2012, 01:45 AM
http://youtu.be/EQt9cJIrHnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbDyVsEOVMc

funny, feels like mabinogi or vindictus

Ok is this extreme low level gameplay?...I'm playing aion for the first time ever (I'm 1 week into playing it and yeah I'm late to the game) but what I see in these vids is it looks, feels and plays exactly like aion minus the flying with wings....I mean where is the fade/dashing? Are there no longer BM/Aura....I see no SP bar? why now put in bars that fill up before you can use a skill (makes me feel like if your attacked it can be cancel...lame)? OH and why isn't the FA arrows knocking the mob back or down?

Still not impressed....I'm convinced there will be no combo system in this game either.....playing aion, I realize How much I really miss dash and fading in cabal...aions sprint feels like cabals walking LOL. But now we have cabal 2 adopting aion's gameplay...

by the way, vindictus is better than these videos....

Nam Spirit
06-06-2012, 02:13 AM
definitely will give cabal 2 a try when it's out. The teaser is just epic.

graodon
06-06-2012, 02:45 AM
i'm coming back.

but they took out the dark,scary feeling that is in cabal. if u knw wht i mean.

but im gonna try it with the whole awesome graphics and battle hehe.

gonna be fun

Berserk_Fury
06-06-2012, 05:58 AM
idk, I think they can combine cast time with a combo system. Just like you have skills now that take a really long time because of their animation, the cast time might work the same way as that. Also don't you have to be lvl 3 on cabal now to have combo or something like that? They're lvl 17 in those videos... I say it's useless to decide on it atm.

Spamzor
06-06-2012, 06:12 AM
They make the wizard look so epic in the trailer ...jumping off a ledge and teleporting in mid-air and casting bigass skills I really hope they make game play like that ....but I highly doubt it ....and referring to the mounts LOL maybe they might add more futuristic stuff later? idk Cabal 2 seems like a waste .....but I would still give it a go for a few weeks if so much IF its F2P :)

SUPERSAYIAN
06-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Actually I did see a FA use fade step. It looked kinda slow though but you move back farther.

Valdoroth
06-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Almost a year ago when they first created the website and post the limited info, I created 4 condensed picture files with a slightly more legible synopsis of each. Since I have them still, I'll post them here (I wish their website would allow you to veiw the pics at original size):

Cathy
06-06-2012, 03:54 PM
idk, I think they can combine cast time with a combo system. Just like you have skills now that take a really long time because of their animation, the cast time might work the same way as that. Also don't you have to be lvl 3 on cabal now to have combo or something like that? They're lvl 17 in those videos... I say it's useless to decide on it atm.

I agree with this. We don't know what the level cap will be in Cabal 2, but still, in those videos all the characters are like lv.9-25. It might be more interesting at a higher level.

At least, the lv.9 gameplay looks more interesting than lv.9 gameplay in Cabal 1... we can give it that much credit.

Tenrai
06-06-2012, 05:00 PM
http://www.laymark.com/l/m/m102.gif
Watching game play of cabal 2, there is a high chance for a chain system which is very diffrent to what many know as the Combo system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQt9cJIrHnk
This cabal 2 game play video demonstrates a charge/casting bar.
With these identified, the idea of removing instant auto locked skills would implement skill shot skills identical to that of TERA.
In the trailer they do demonstrate high mobility in levitation and flight. Just maybe the slogan "Revolution of Action" is now more implemented in high mobility then its previous sequel. Hmmm... Exteel gone MMO with human appearances.

plzbuffme
06-06-2012, 05:51 PM
a lot of people complain about mmos being out of date if they still have to use target bar, but i really dont think its true. cabal 1 added spice to the targetting by implementing fade step lose target thing, and i really think non-targetting can co-exist with targetting system.

ie. in a nontarget game like tera, you have to move your character and chase after your opponent as you attack. cabal 2 can have the same system, but also gives the option of clicking and selecting an enemy mob so they can focus fire and auto chase... so targetting is optional, but can yield higher dps and allow you to combo.

Spamzor
06-06-2012, 07:23 PM
a lot of people complain about mmos being out of date if they still have to use target bar, but i really dont think its true. cabal 1 added spice to the targetting by implementing fade step lose target thing, and i really think non-targetting can co-exist with targetting system.

ie. in a nontarget game like tera, you have to move your character and chase after your opponent as you attack. cabal 2 can have the same system, but also gives the option of clicking and selecting an enemy mob so they can focus fire and auto chase... so targetting is optional, but can yield higher dps and allow you to combo.

Yes But I also think that they should have left out the Healing Class "priest" ..from that alone it scares away people KNOWING that the game will have dungeons and events that won't be doable unless if the healer class is there...now if two or three of the classes had their own kind of healing skills some self n some party heals it would make game play much more interesting especially...for Cabal

Valdoroth
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Yes But I also think that they should have left out the Healing Class "priest" ..from that alone it scares away people KNOWING that the game will have dungeons and events that won't be doable unless if the healer class is there...now if two or three of the classes had their own kind of healing skills some self n some party heals it would make game play much more interesting especially...for Cabal

Lets be frank. A game that you can solo everything is boring.

forumtwizzler
06-06-2012, 08:19 PM
The videos are boring. And at earlier levels from all the videos I have seen so far (here and youtube) I think Cabal 1 outdoes Cabal 2. They should focus their development on Cabal 1, and advertise as new releases - it;s the same thing blizzard did with wow.

If they stop supporting Cabal 1 I would rather play some other game. But development on arcane trace after releasing Cabal 2 tells me, Cabal 1 is dominating.

Spamzor
06-06-2012, 11:20 PM

Do you rather have a 6/7 party ready but no one is on to play priest ...therefore the dungeon run or whatever it is that was planned for Fun is ruined?.... back to square one ...boring .. Now there are a MULTITUDE of ways to prohibit soloing to classes with and without self and party healing skills and You know that >_>

7-Up
06-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Definitely not impressed one bit. The game looks like vindictus...What makes cabal different from other games is definitely gone.

At least, the lv.9 gameplay looks more interesting than lv.9 gameplay in Cabal 1... we can give it that much credit.

I'll give you that, but then again I'm still not impressed, I've been spoiled by GW2 and well I'm just waiting on that to go live.

This is a double edge sword actually. I came from a game that required you to do everything with a support class, go figure there was only 1 support class. When it came down to leveling you had to had to level up with the only support class and let me tell you. When everyone wants to be a damage dealer and not a support class, it gets boring sitting around shouting that you're looking for a partner. Running dungeons ha, if you had epic gear you could 2-man it, if not 8 man it (including yourself). On the other hand on cabal being able to just go grind on your own and anyone else = fun well different story. Being able to have the option to either solo or party dungeons without epic gear is really nice.

plzbuffme
06-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Lets be frank. A game that you can solo everything is boring.i tend to disagree - i think one of cabal's selling point is that there are dungeons you can do when you want to without relying on others in a reasonable amount of time. one of the pit falls on games like aion is you spend hours and hours finding the right classes to join a party, and sometimes you may never find the mix and your entire day is wasted. when you DO find the right party, it takes 1-2 hours to complete the dungeon and you end up getting crappy drops. time vs. quality looting is too skewed, and that will drive people away from the game. the convinience of cabal is just something that not many other mmorpg offers, and that's what probably makes people return to this game after they go on hiatus.

Mishon
06-07-2012, 08:17 AM
No Combo + Gender Lock = Epic Fail

star21
06-07-2012, 02:21 PM
If they have this picture, it means BL class will be there!!!!
http://cabal2.com/teaser/pds/wallpaper/03_1024_768.jpg

Sea
06-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Idk if i am the only1 but i have no hopes for cabal2... it is like any other mmo out there,even if it is a pay to play i rather go and play tera just for the fact that est isnt the owner of those games and have less chances of getting corrupted.

Giantaco
06-10-2012, 10:49 PM
no news on when this is gonna be out sadly =/ need a new mmo cabal only just killing slight boredom now no motivation to lvl just pvp in bi and run random crap for that FCH