PDA

View Full Version : Gm take note on these cabal glitches right now..

XxShadowCritxX
06-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Im not sure if there is a thread already complaining about the different glitches that the game has been having so im posting this again as a reminder to GM that this problems still exist right now and needs to be fixed asap because im sure alot of ppl are tired of relogging just to make them work..

1) Guild Glitches---> sometimes we cant see the guild that we are on and we cant see other guild members and we cant see any guild chats either when the glitch happens.
2) Buddy List Glitch---> sometimes we cant see our buddy list either.
3) Mail Glitch---> we cant open our mail right away because the server response is slow and sometimes we dont even know that we got a mail because it doesnt show up that we receive a mail.
4) Spammer in Bloody Ice---> everytime we go in BI town theres always a spammer continuously spamming using WHISPER CHAT

Thats all i can think of right now but feel free to add if you can think of others... its getting annoying.. please fixed it asap ty!

BackForMore
06-08-2012, 11:01 PM
the spammer isnt a glitch.... as far as the guild bug/buddy list/mail if you arent lazy and just relog it fixes it self..

XxShadowCritxX
06-08-2012, 11:05 PM
yea i know i just added it on there cuz its another thing thats annoying.. ehhh.. if you like to do that feel free to do it but if GM can do something about it id prefer for them to fixed right away.. but really anyone who plays cabal all the time are lazy anyways in general.. lol

Cathy
06-08-2012, 11:06 PM
the spammer isnt a glitch.... as far as the guild bug/buddy list/mail if you arent lazy and just relog it fixes it self..

If you read the entire first post, he acknowledges that you have to relog to fix them.

But the point is that there should be no reason for us to have to log in twice... glitches like that shouldn't exist in the first place.

BackForMore
06-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I got to lazy to read the rest of it lols

Andrea
06-09-2012, 02:52 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/30lgxs5.jpg

chat left...pretty much everything is invaded.

kimjusung
06-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Well, I get disconnected whenever I use premium warps, or entering dungeons

I "check files" few times but it doesn't help...

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or is only occurring to me only.

Berserk_Fury
06-09-2012, 11:22 AM

It's probably your computer. When I play on my laptop it happens to me all the time because it's really bad.

kimjusung
06-09-2012, 02:53 PM
I don't think it's my computer cuz it has pretty good graphics and it's kinda new too...

Berserk_Fury
06-09-2012, 03:52 PM
I don't think it's my computer cuz it has pretty good graphics and it's kinda new too...

List your hardware?

joelm3103
06-09-2012, 05:11 PM

Don't think it's you alone since it happens to me when I enter IC1 or 2 randomly. Never happened before the last patch, same time all other bugs have been spotted like the Guild and Buddy list problems.

Nozomi
06-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Im not sure if there is a thread already complaining about the different glitches that the game has been having so im posting this again as a reminder to GM that this problems still exist right now and needs to be fixed asap because im sure alot of ppl are tired of relogging just to make them work..

1) Guild Glitches---> sometimes we cant see the guild that we are on and we cant see other guild members and we cant see any guild chats either when the glitch happens.
2) Buddy List Glitch---> sometimes we cant see our buddy list either.
3) Mail Glitch---> we cant open our mail right away because the server response is slow and sometimes we dont even know that we got a mail because it doesnt show up that we receive a mail.

So you NA guys are experiencing the same lag-issues as we EU players do? O_o

XxShadowCritxX
06-10-2012, 12:41 AM
So you NA guys are experiencing the same lag-issues as we EU players do? O_o

Yes we do and its been going on for weeks now and nothing is being done about them... i hope they fix it sooner or better now!

Hilal
06-10-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm experiencing the same glitches of guild, buddy list and mail.
And I know many people get dc'ed after warping to aos or ic dungeons, never happened to me though.

7-Up
06-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm experiencing the same glitches of guild, buddy list and mail.
And I know many people get dc'ed after warping to aos or ic dungeons, never happened to me though.

Majority of the players experience the guild,buddy and mail glitches. As for the dc'ing outside of AoS/Ic, I too know people who d/c when they warp there but I definitely don't. So maybe it's random? Maybe it is computer based idk.

ColdFire
06-11-2012, 09:43 PM
nation reward warp is unavailable

fix the sht outa that please ty

Andrea
06-16-2012, 10:46 PM
i think the missing war bonus warp is part of this...i logged in one time and i thought the cap lost it already this week then when my mail wasn't working well, i needed to relog to make it work. lo and behold the warp bonus icon re-appeared!