PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear.

Ludacris
06-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Timothy Bradley def. Manny Paquiao.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH time to rage pinoys, riot, go!

Raikyrios
06-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Timothy Bradley def. Manny Paquiao.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH time to rage pinoys, riot, go!

I rage and riot because you can't even spell the last name of the person you're talking about. It's Pacquiao*

Ludacris
06-10-2012, 09:20 PM
I rage and riot because you can't even spell the last name of the person you're talking about. It's Pacquiao*

I have an excuse, I'm Mexican.

DanteX
06-10-2012, 10:03 PM
rofl he was close

Raikyrios
06-10-2012, 11:14 PM
I have an excuse, I'm Mexican.

Nope no excuses :D

darkight
06-10-2012, 11:18 PM
oh dear lord.

S.B.D.
06-10-2012, 11:35 PM
i say the pacman got robbed, how can u lose to someone who took most of the beatings?

darkight
06-10-2012, 11:41 PM
nope no excuses :d
i love teddy bears almost as much as i love u get over here teddy boy

Raikyrios
06-10-2012, 11:46 PM
i love teddy bears almost as much as i love u get over here teddy boy

Stay away Georgina.

Davynelord
06-11-2012, 12:41 AM
i say the pacman got robbed, how can u lose to someone who took most of the beatings?

because in boxing it's not about who lands the most punches, it's about who lands the most "EFFECTIVE" punches and controls each round while doing it....

also, when you let your opponent last to the end to where you need a decision to decide the winner, guess what, you didn't display enough to be robbed of a fight...a decision means it can go either way and is up to the judges perception of the fight...

IBladE
06-11-2012, 06:39 AM
People still watch boxing?

S.B.D.
06-11-2012, 10:11 AM
because in boxing it's not about who lands the most punches, it's about who lands the most "EFFECTIVE" punches and controls each round while doing it....

also, when you let your opponent last to the end to where you need a decision to decide the winner, guess what, you didn't display enough to be robbed of a fight...a decision means it can go either way and is up to the judges perception of the fight...

yea ur right, just that pacman dished out more heavy hitters than bradley did......i mean if u won a fight where all u did was hit the opponent in the arm most of the time n took some heavy hitters from him wouldnt that be consider that u robbed him out of his victory?

Shinji
06-12-2012, 01:40 PM

Pacman didn't even get hit by an ''effective'' punch, the fight was a sell out, obv sht.

Raikyrios
06-12-2012, 04:11 PM
There were rumors that Bradley was going to give back the belt to Pac because there's pictures of him saying it on his facebook. Buuuuut I'm not sure about this. All I know is, even Mayweather's dad said that Pac should have won that.

I guess bad judges are just bad.

darkight
06-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Stay away Georgina.
ew thats not me BUT I LOVE TEDDY BEARS

Raikyrios
06-13-2012, 11:20 AM
ew thats not me BUT I LOVE TEDDY BEARS

Then stay away Bryanina.