PDA

View Full Version : How about some compensation for the lack of warps

Berserk_Fury
06-15-2012, 02:03 PM
So for the first 3 days since the maintenance a week ago we had no war. Then on the weekend the bonus war never came up and bonus warps broke. Then instead of fixing them EST simply took out the bonus warps from the map. This brings me to my point, I know I do, and several people I know but premium primarily for the purpose of having warps. This goes whether we win war or even if we have to use the warp stones. I know several of my other friends only play this game for war. So since EST's screwups interfered with both of these, how about we get some compensation for our wasted premium time?

Sprite
06-15-2012, 02:10 PM
u really want that bb+ 1 hr?

SellMyChar
06-15-2012, 02:13 PM
free 180 days of diamond for everyone

Lily
06-15-2012, 09:10 PM
i think 1 week is enough

jimbo
06-15-2012, 09:25 PM
i think 1 week is enough

true

Kizzo
06-15-2012, 09:51 PM
I agree.. if servers weren't bad enough (glitches, delays, & the list goes on..) At least give us compensation for those premium users who paid to use PREMIUM warps.

Lute
06-15-2012, 11:47 PM
And you people are wonder why I don't play.

Triplethreat
06-16-2012, 05:05 AM
100% wexp for a week to compensate for everything would suffice.

Lily
06-16-2012, 05:42 AM
100% wexp for a week to compensate for everything would suffice.
should be ok too :D

LaRazz
06-16-2012, 08:21 AM
So for the first 3 days since the maintenance a week ago we had no war. Then on the weekend the bonus war never came up and bonus warps broke. Then instead of fixing them EST simply took out the bonus warps from the map. This brings me to my point, I know I do, and several people I know but premium primarily for the purpose of having warps. This goes whether we win war or even if we have to use the warp stones. I know several of my other friends only play this game for war. So since EST's screwups interfered with both of these, how about we get some compensation for our wasted premium time?

Im sorry for saying this....but

Your a freaking idiot, really? Your that lazy to walk from the start of MF to Aos ent, from from LS to derk spawn?

You know cabal use to not have those at all? 4 or 5 days with out warp will not kill you ...... damn, are we really that lazy as cabal players now?

Fade to curser, free gear from quests, SGH, warp to all dungon ent, the list goes on and on.... and when something breaks temp that is a commodity we all get is a pissy fit about it.

No offence to you Fpsnoob, I would be saying this same thing to anyone that posted this.

cronic21
06-16-2012, 08:47 AM

Your a freaking idiot, really? Your that lazy to walk from the start of MF to Aos ent, from from LS to derk spawn?

You know cabal use to not have those at all? 4 or 5 days with out warp will not kill you ...... damn, are we really that lazy as cabal players now?

Fade to curser, free gear from quests, SGH, warp to all dungon ent, the list goes on and on.... and when something breaks temp that is a commodity we all get is a pissy fit about it.

No offence to you Fpsnoob, I would be saying this same thing to anyone that posted this.

u are not realizing, some of us only PAY for premium especially for those warps. ive been premium since day 1 lvl 1, without warp, i see no reason to pay for it again.

u gonna go to Mcdonalds and order a burger wit fries and be happy when they only give u the fries?

u deserve wat u paid for. /end of discussion.

Berserk_Fury
06-16-2012, 10:04 AM

It's not about being too lazy, it's about not getting what we paid for. I don't level, and I barely ever war, so the only things that I use premium for is warping and extra space.

I don't know about you, but when I pay for something, I expect to get it, or my money back.

Kizzo
06-16-2012, 10:37 AM

So you're calling someone an idiot for wanting compensation for something he paid for and happens to not work? I don't know what world you live in but as a consumer when you order something that isn't met by it's expectations, then as a smart consumer you would go back and ask for a refund or an exchange, am I not right? Same applies here.

It's not that we're lazy, I could care less if it was for a few days, but when its ongoing for a week along with countless of other glitches then it gets annoying. (i.e. running to mo entrance then back to pl for capsule then back to mo entrance then times that by 123124, now that is annoying sir)

So if I was fps, then yes I would take offense.

ForumHavoc
06-16-2012, 11:40 AM

@Line1. He didn't complain about any single warp, just the fact he bought premium for the sole purpose of warp and can not use it.
@Line2. Every time they introduced a new map dungeon they introduced a warp.
@Line3. I don't even see how fade to cursor, Sgh, and free gear is even close to relevant to broken war or warp.

retard. lol.

Cathy
06-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Mang. I haven't had premium or gps warp since August 2011 :[

LaRazz
06-16-2012, 12:25 PM
To all four of the flamers,

It’s simple they did not break warp all together. They just broke the warp straight to the dungeon. It’s what 30 seconds maybe a min to warp to the start of the map and then run to the dungeon entrance.

It’s more like a road block. If you’re driving to work and part of a road is closed down you’re not going to sit there in your car with your arms crossed and cry, you’re going to find another route and that route may take a few extra min but it will get you to your destination. Same thing here, it’s a temp problem. Now if we have the same problem this week. I could understand more frustration, however if it is just a few days like this it’s nothing big. Be grateful we can still warp to the start of each map. If we did not have this then I could see being pissed or upset. However, it’s only the second warp....Its not the end of the world.

Berserk_Fury
06-16-2012, 12:38 PM
To all four of the flamers,

It’s simple they did not break warp all together. They just broke the warp straight to the dungeon. It’s what 30 seconds maybe a min to warp to the start of the map and then run to the dungeon entrance.

It’s more like a road block. If you’re driving to work and part of a road is closed down you’re not going to sit there in your car with your arms crossed and cry, you’re going to find another route and that route may take a few extra min but it will get you to your destination. Same thing here, it’s a temp problem. Now if we have the same problem this week. I could understand more frustration, however if it is just a few days like this it’s nothing big. Be grateful we can still warp to the start of each map. If we did not have this then I could see being pissed or upset. However, it’s only the second warp....Its not the end of the world.

Lets take that analogy against you. Lets say you pay a monthly fee for a tunnel which takes you directly to work instead of having to drive around for a while around it. Then half way though a month they close the tunnel down. Would you just say oh well, and drive around, or will you demand to get a refund for the remainder of the month that you can't use the tunnel for?

LaRazz
06-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Lets take that analogy against you. Lets say you pay a monthly fee for a tunnel which takes you directly to work instead of having to drive around for a while around it. Then half way though a month they close the tunnel down. Would you just say oh well, and drive around, or will you demand to get a refund for the remainder of the month that you can't use the tunnel for?

....Ok your right we live in a perfect world where things dont break and work does not need to be done on things to keep em running.

lmfao

Berserk_Fury
06-16-2012, 01:00 PM
....Ok your right we live in a perfect world where things dont break and work does not need to be done on things to keep em running.

lmfao

It's not about perfect world, it's about getting what you paid for. If you keep living with your mentality you're going to be taken advantage off your whole life.

LaRazz
06-16-2012, 01:49 PM
It's not about perfect world, it's about getting what you paid for. If you keep living with your mentality you're going to be taken advantage off your whole life.

sh1t happens, simple as that...Its not a matter of getting taken advantage of.

Kizzo
06-16-2012, 02:14 PM
R o f l. I really don't understand your pissy attitude for players asking for compensation.. Oh wait.. you must work for EST right?!

Here larazz let me roleplay

"Wooo just pop'd a wexp bead, yayaya gonna go to war!"
*2:05* "uhhh dam must of glitched.. ahh shiz let me try next war then"
*5:09* "fml.."

"Ahhhh yeeeee wars over time to get my reward and ge te ef oh "
*3 hours later* **You have received war contribution reward**
"great..."

"AHHH YEE SO EXCITED FOR BONUS WAR WOOO, GO PROCS!"
*11:03* "Don't worry guys im sure its just delayed, I mean there can't be a saturday without bonus war right ha ha ha..?!
*11:15* "Yuuuuuuup no bonus guys, BUT DONT WORRY procs win by default!"
*next day* "Yeeeeeeeee guys.. I can't warp to ft2.."

*on vent*
"YO BRO INVITE ME TO PARTY!!"
"bro... says your offline.."
"WHAT NO WAY1!!!ASD"

"Ah just got home from work, gonna chit chat with my awesome guildees"
*logs in*
"WASSUP MY HOMIE G's!"
*no response*
"Ah guild glitched, ill guess ill just wait it out.."
*10 mins later*
"zzzzzzzzzzz"

"Hell yeee gonna run some mo and get epic mutha effin drops! WOOO"
*Enters MO start screen*
"Alright guys, everybody ready?"
#1"Yup" #2"Yeee yee" #3"Huh what yea" #4"LEGGO MY EGGO" #5"i forgot my entry guys.." #6"wait guys... just error coded"

"Hey is m/a gonna fix the warp issue bro?"
"Yaya bro they totally gonna fix it tonight"
*next day*
"Bro... by EST fixing it do you mean by them removing the warp completely"
"uhh....."

*MO dungeon ends*
"Nice guys, we're going again"
"Wait up let me turn in my stain clone capsule BRB"
".... dude why are you taking so long"
"chill... i just died to quad running back"

"Hey.. did you ever mail me the alz last night"
"Yea i did, check your mail"
**Server reponse: Wait as your mail is loading**

"S> WI with epic shiz view gear me to check it out, pm offert"
*presses view equipment*
**Server response: Wait for server response**
*5 mins later* "ASDASDASDASDAS"

And the list goes on.... you get the idea though. We've dealt with alot of poo already, It wouldn't hurt to ask for compensation.

LaRazz
06-16-2012, 02:42 PM
R o f l. I really don't understand your pissy attitude for players asking for compensation.. Oh wait.. you must work for EST right?!

Your right, EST should just give us another 5 hours BB+ or a useless exp event....

I would much rather have a real event, vs sit here and QQ about not being able to warp right to the dungon spawn.

Cathy
06-16-2012, 02:43 PM

"Wooo just pop'd a wexp bead, yayaya gonna go to war!"
*2:05* "uhhh dam must of glitched.. ahh shiz let me try next war then"
*5:09* "fml.."

"Ahhhh yeeeee wars over time to get my reward and ge te ef oh "
*3 hours later* **You have received war contribution reward**
"great..."

"AHHH YEE SO EXCITED FOR BONUS WAR WOOO, GO PROCS!"
*11:03* "Don't worry guys im sure its just delayed, I mean there can't be a saturday without bonus war right ha ha ha..?!
*11:15* "Yuuuuuuup no bonus guys, BUT DONT WORRY procs win by default!"
*next day* "Yeeeeeeeee guys.. I can't warp to ft2.."

*on vent*
"YO BRO INVITE ME TO PARTY!!"
"bro... says your offline.."
"WHAT NO WAY1!!!ASD"

"Ah just got home from work, gonna chit chat with my awesome guildees"
*logs in*
"WASSUP MY HOMIE G's!"
*no response*
"Ah guild glitched, ill guess ill just wait it out.."
*10 mins later*
"zzzzzzzzzzz"

"Hell yeee gonna run some mo and get epic mutha effin drops! WOOO"
*Enters MO start screen*
"Alright guys, everybody ready?"
#1"Yup" #2"Yeee yee" #3"Huh what yea" #4"LEGGO MY EGGO" #5"i forgot my entry guys.." #6"wait guys... just error coded"

"Hey is m/a gonna fix the warp issue bro?"
"Yaya bro they totally gonna fix it tonight"
*next day*
"Bro... by EST fixing it do you mean by them removing the warp completely"
"uhh....."

*MO dungeon ends*
"Nice guys, we're going again"
"Wait up let me turn in my stain clone capsule BRB"
".... dude why are you taking so long"
"chill... i just died to quad running back"

"Hey.. did you ever mail me the alz last night"
"Yea i did, check your mail"
**Server reponse: Wait as your mail is loading**

"S> WI with epic shiz view gear me to check it out, pm offert"
*presses view equipment*
**Server response: Wait for server response**
*5 mins later* "ASDASDASDASDAS"

And the list goes on.... you get the idea though. We've dealt with alot of poo already, It wouldn't hurt to ask for compensation.

lol this one was pretty funny

MamaMiaYoe
06-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Yes, the people who spent money deserves a compensation. I can afford to pay for premium to have the warp, but I dont because I can just run it and eventually get from spot A to B. But time is gold for some people, which is why they pay.

Lily
06-16-2012, 07:19 PM
uhmm larazz, your point is understandable, but a compensation of seven days of bb plus or wexp bonus is totally doable from EST side, it's also not the end of the world for them to make their players happy right? we all see how EST's ignorance for this game annoys player (bad events, massive game glitches...) Things go wrong eventually, but massive things go wrong without any effort to fix (can't be sure here) OR attempts to comfort the players by compensations or words of apologies (sure here) isn't how professional organization works.

Giantaco
06-16-2012, 08:43 PM
remember when cabal was hard and like ft1 was hard as balls? game got real easy even got alvl booster now u couuld hit 170 in under a week its that easy

Deathlymonkey
06-17-2012, 05:41 AM
Im not prem but I deserve a compensation too bromeng

LaRazz
06-17-2012, 09:57 AM
O look the nation warp is still broken...those good for nothing GMs.... o wait....

Berserk_Fury
06-17-2012, 11:26 AM
O look the nation warp is still broken...those good for nothing GMs.... o wait....

Man, they're amazing at their job, only took a week!

ForumHavoc
06-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Why are you guys still arguing with the special needs. lol.

Giantaco
06-17-2012, 06:38 PM
cause they have special needs! dammit!