PDA

View Full Version : Bl useless class

elcave
06-17-2012, 10:11 AM
bl kinda began a useless class with bm3. Before , they were the class with the most dps in bm2 w/ claw retarget but they can easly get out dps by most of the class with bm3. on top of that, thier bm3 doesnt give to the party any extra dmg, like wiz do with thier -25%resist cd to the target, i think. i think est should have give a synergy that benefit the whole party instead of the one they have atm. on top of that thier bm3 is kinda weak unless you want to hit more than one target, i do more dmg on boss with my bm2 claw retarget than my bm3, execpt for the boss with really high defence like drei boss

agree or desagree??

Cathy
06-17-2012, 10:15 AM
BL gets to relog for infinite intuition. Even nubs with no gear can tank as a BL lol.

They also get Instant Immunity meaning they can bm3 in war without falling down (intuition helps dodge a few bm3 hits from other people too)

And like you said the stats on bm3 skills give it more dps than bm2 if you're on a high defense target (who really cares about low defense targets if they're easy to kill?). BL A and B also give 20% more damage when hitting a single target. Hit a boss without any mobs around and you should notice your A and B hit higher than Fatal 1 does.

So overall, BL is better than it was before the update. And it's got a few good things going for it. It's not OP I guess but it's definitely not useless.

plzbuffme
06-17-2012, 10:25 AM
worst class in the game
only good for solo pve
has worst range in the game
anything it can do other classes can do it better
jack of all trades master of none
will be irrelevant class, which was why it was removed in cabal 2

elcave
06-17-2012, 12:29 PM
BL gets to relog for infinite intuition. Even nubs with no gear can tank as a BL lol.

They also get Instant Immunity meaning they can bm3 in war without falling down (intuition helps dodge a few bm3 hits from other people too)

And like you said the stats on bm3 skills give it more dps than bm2 if you're on a high defense target (who really cares about low defense targets if they're easy to kill?). BL A and B also give 20% more damage when hitting a single target. Hit a boss without any mobs around and you should notice your A and B hit higher than Fatal 1 does.

So overall, BL is better than it was before the update. And it's got a few good things going for it. It's not OP I guess but it's definitely not useless.

that might be true for solo but wwhat about a dungeon you run with a party? would you bring a bl or 2 wiz or 2 wa ?? fury and panic / -50%resist cd or a epic -150def for 30 sec and a epic 8 cd buff??

TurcoX
06-17-2012, 01:16 PM
BL's are OP think again

chainlock
06-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Blader bm3 is the 2nd strongest on a single target.

Classes are only as useless as the people that play them.

This game doesn't require any specific class to do anything.

Hash
06-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Blader bm3 is the 2nd strongest on a single target.

Classes are only as useless as the people that play them.

This game doesn't require any specific class to do anything.

Coming back anytime soon buddy?

Legato685
06-17-2012, 07:59 PM
There not useless,there great in pve but fall short in pvp mostly nw.
Reason being there the only class with no range skills wa,fs,fb are melee class but there comp and trans skill have 4 to 5 range.
And another thing they got screw from est,there intiution doesn't work in nw.Like I'm a wa and when i'm in bm3 and targeting a bl with int on i hit them 6-10
times with normal atk even thought there flee rate is 90% o.O thats just plain bs.If bl intution work like its suppose to every class should be missing them in bm2 and bm3 *except for fatals* they
will actually do better in nw.

chainlock
06-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Coming back anytime soon buddy?

Not sure, really busy.

Could be a long while still before I play again.

Lily
06-17-2012, 08:41 PM
the only thing that i feel bl is weak at is pvp :| Bl bm3 gives a lot more damage than bm2, even with 2 claw. Also, i think that bl has improved their status in war a lot with bm3, cuz they can use it together with instant immunity (only limit to my knowledge of t4, yet to join a single t5 war :P).

plzbuffme
06-17-2012, 10:35 PM
There not useless,there great in pve but fall short in pvp mostly nw.
Reason being there the only class with no range skills wa,fs,fb are melee class but there comp and trans skill have 4 to 5 range.
And another thing they got screw from est,there intiution doesn't work in nw.Like I'm a wa and when i'm in bm3 and targeting a bl with int on i hit them 6-10
times with normal atk even thought there flee rate is 90% o.O thats just plain bs.If bl intution work like its suppose to every class should be missing them in bm2 and bm3 *except for fatals* they
will actually do better in nw.i agree, intuition is maimed by the fact that crits never miss. 90% flee rate is actually 40% flee rate if someone has 50% rate, which is retarded.

blader used to be my favorite class since bm2 was overpowering, amp buff was awesome, and i could use armorset to make my def high when osm was considered "end gear". now im not so sure...

chainlock
06-18-2012, 03:09 PM
I personally never found NW that hard on my blader compared to any other melee class, 2nd strongest bm1, bm3 on par with anything but wiz/fa (thanks to their range making their bm3s INSANE in war), bm2 can take out a res/guard relatively easy still. I also found that intuition worked very well for me in a bm2/3 vs bm2/3 fight.

cadacus_ater
06-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Thing about blader is that you have to play within the limits it has, like any class. Can't be doing things that other classes excel at and expect to outperform them. If it doesn't suit your favorite playstyle, then you might wanna switch to a different class. That being said, bladers still rock at pve and in war they still destroy towers with ease. If you prefer a class that does have more literal party support in the form of buffs or synergy, bladers have never been strong in that department. Bladers offer support by being the jack-of-all-trades; they are flexible and can work with almost anything, so long as you are playing them right with decent gear.

Lily
06-19-2012, 01:45 AM
Thing about blader is that you have to play within the limits it has, like any class. Can't be doing things that other classes excel at and expect to outperform them. If it doesn't suit your favorite playstyle, then you might wanna switch to a different class. That being said, bladers still rock at pve and in war they still destroy towers with ease. If you prefer a class that does have more literal party support in the form of buffs or synergy, bladers have never been strong in that department. Bladers offer support by being the jack-of-all-trades; they are flexible and can work with almost anything, so long as you are playing them right with decent gear.

I like the jack-of-all-trades statement :D so true

Tenrai
06-19-2012, 09:15 AM
bl kinda began a useless class with bm3. Before , they were the class with the most dps in bm2 w/ claw retarget but they can easly get out dps by most of the class with bm3. on top of that, thier bm3 doesnt give to the party any extra dmg, like wiz do with thier -25%resist cd to the target, i think. i think est should have give a synergy that benefit the whole party instead of the one they have atm. on top of that thier bm3 is kinda weak unless you want to hit more than one target, i do more dmg on boss with my bm2 claw retarget than my bm3, execpt for the boss with really high defence like drei boss

agree or desagree??

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg
desagree. Bladers my fwend is a solo dungeon running class/ pk machine. If there was a skill I would change and make available on a blader while in bm3 and lessen the cool down it would be vital interfere. Imagine fading and stunning your target repeatedly with a timed knock down, now that is technique. The games evolved, but majority of the cabal populace is not. They did change the cool down on force kick.
*light bulb* Since there is a 30% buff increase for knock down and down percentage there should also be one for stuns. Imagine that :)

Now if you want to talk about under powered, my beloved warrior class got jipped!!

modfiles
06-23-2012, 07:18 PM
for me theres no such thing as "useless class" only "unskilled gamer" who's unable to maximize the strong ability and doesn't know the rule of his/her character specially in TG.

DreamQuake16
10-30-2012, 09:10 AM
I think bl is alot stronnger than some if you guys give it credit for. In war i destroy guardians in no bm or aura faster than i have on my fb or wi. When im really doing good i can take on 2 or 3 of the opposing nation depending on their gear for andecent amount of time. Im in +6 osm armor and +5 red osm blades with a +7 stit helm. So im not exactly epicly geared if you cant tell. I usually score about 100. And in t2 thats not entirely horrible. I was also soloing eod in +3 osm and +5 stit helm at 87 completeing. It took me a while because of damage but i got it done. Bl may not be the greatest class but it is no where near useless if youre a soloist or if your party wwants to speed run a dungeon.

Deathlymonkey
10-30-2012, 11:16 AM
I think bl is alot stronnger than some if you guys give it credit for. In war i destroy guardians in no bm or aura faster than i have on my fb or wi. When im really doing good i can take on 2 or 3 of the opposing nation depending on their gear for andecent amount of time. Im in +6 osm armor and +5 red osm blades with a +7 stit helm. So im not exactly epicly geared if you cant tell. I usually score about 100. And in t2 thats not entirely horrible. I was also soloing eod in +3 osm and +5 stit helm at 87 completeing. It took me a while because of damage but i got it done. Bl may not be the greatest class but it is no where near useless if youre a soloist or if your party wwants to speed run a dungeon.

No offense, but you're still too low in level...can't talk about the potential of a class before at least level 160...especiqlly for NW, guardians in low tiers are solo'able but in higher tiers you absolutely need more people with their bm, especially for large ones
On topic: blader is a solo class, it's even the best solo class. I don't see the point of giving them party buffs/synergies when that's not what they are made for.

HeatEND
10-30-2012, 06:07 PM
for me theres no such thing as "useless class" only "unskilled gamer" who's unable to maximize the strong ability and doesn't know the rule of his/her character specially in TG.ah, you're one of those dudes that always say something like this in every mmorpg.

its people like you that don't know the game mechanics enough to recognize that there is a need for balancing, because you accept everything as it is. there's no game with perfect balance, and we're generalizing that if a player would have same level of equip/skill in playing game as being static.

Cathy
10-30-2012, 06:13 PM
No offense, but you're still too low in level...can't talk about the potential of a class before at least level 160...especiqlly for NW, guardians in low tiers are solo'able but in higher tiers you absolutely need more people with their bm, especially for large ones
On topic: blader is a solo class, it's even the best solo class. I don't see the point of giving them party buffs/synergies when that's not what they are made for.

FA with flee rate pot > BL with amp pot

true story wekekeke

chainlock
10-30-2012, 06:52 PM

true story wekekeke

B>AoS and/or bm3 with rate/max rate synergy.

Hash
10-30-2012, 08:49 PM

true story wekekeke

I beg to differ! No fa has come close to FT2 solo (due to 2nd ispita) whereas bl's with amp pots have :3

chainlock
10-30-2012, 09:13 PM
I beg to differ! No fa has come close to FT2 solo (due to 2nd ispita) whereas bl's with amp pots have :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZpIK9AkIwc
Actually..... FA solo has been done, haha.

I believe warrior was done also, I don't think I've seen fb/fs/wi yet.
With the 1 attack/relog method any class that can crit over 30-35k on any skill can do it, just have to get extremely lucky on crits and not mess up like I keep doing... lol.

Cathy
10-31-2012, 03:03 AM

With massive flee rate pots, no reason an FA can't outdps a WA/BL (even with an amp pot, maybe WA/BL could win out with triple stacked pots ;o) lol.

No need to relog every attack; your bm duration still goes down and a 1.3 sec cast FA gets off more attacks in single bm than a 1.5 sec cast WA. You would be relogging once every 45-60 sec at the most.

The point of my post was that BL is only the best solo class because of Intu. Aside from that, nothing about it makes it better than FA :p

cadacus_ater
10-31-2012, 07:18 AM
^ Sad but true, lol

Now here's an idea that would make BL more popular in parties...turn Fatality Increase into a rate and/or max rate buff. You know...to increase the fatalities :P

Game breaking skill changes go!

Cathy
10-31-2012, 07:28 AM
^ Sad but true, lol

Now here's an idea that would make BL more popular in parties...turn Fatality Increase into a rate and/or max rate buff. You know...to increase the fatalities :P

Game breaking skill changes go!

That would still just be a weaker version of Hard Luck ;o

cadacus_ater
10-31-2012, 02:02 PM
That would still just be a weaker version of Hard Luck ;o

That can be resisted or removed though. Can't resist a buff. And it would still be more useful than 8 cdi, lol.

Cathy
10-31-2012, 02:59 PM
That can be resisted or removed though. Can't resist a buff. And it would still be more useful than 8 cdi, lol.

Can't resist or remove Hard Luck unless it's a person with curse dodge on, which is also pretty easy to get around o.o

Hash
10-31-2012, 03:35 PM
With massive flee rate pots, no reason an FA can't outdps a WA/BL (even with an amp pot, maybe WA/BL could win out with triple stacked pots ;o) lol.

No need to relog every attack; your bm duration still goes down and a 1.3 sec cast FA gets off more attacks in single bm than a 1.5 sec cast WA. You would be relogging once every 45-60 sec at the most.

The point of my post was that BL is only the best solo class because of Intu. Aside from that, nothing about it makes it better than FA :p

bl bm2 has the potential to be the highest dps in game on a single target :D all I was getting at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZpIK9AkIwc
Actually..... FA solo has been done, haha.

I believe warrior was done also, I don't think I've seen fb/fs/wi yet.
With the 1 attack/relog method any class that can crit over 30-35k on any skill can do it, just have to get extremely lucky on crits and not mess up like I keep doing... lol.

doesn't count! we all know that EU players are haxors! lol I meant on NA specifically :P

DreamQuake16
10-31-2012, 07:56 PM
I may not be experienced in the class you're right, but it doesn't matter what level you are when you have my gear and stats and you take on a +15 wepped fb and a wi or two and kill at least the 2 wis and put some dmg in the fb it's a not bad class.

Cathy
11-01-2012, 03:29 AM
I may not be experienced in the class you're right, but it doesn't matter what level you are when you have my gear and stats and you take on a +15 wepped fb and a wi or two and kill at least the 2 wis and put some dmg in the fb it's a not bad class.

Just because you can kill some crappy FB and WI doesn't mean anything

Like any game, with Cabal being no exception, math decides everything. Take some time to crunch the numbers.

DreamQuake16
11-01-2012, 08:07 AM
It wasn't a bad FB, the WI's might have been one thing but the fb used a pretty good combo. and the +15 gave him the dmg he needed he should have killed me relatively quickly, but you can say what you want I guess it's not going to change what I think. I've been playing this game long enough to know strong from weak.

Sprite
11-01-2012, 09:47 AM
bls get a godmode next update with a fairly short cd

Snow man
11-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Man you people =_=. BL's are Fawkin awesome, one of the best Bm2's aside from wizzy. Then they have a pretty cool Bm3. They're high dmg output, Tanky. What more can you ask for? Can solo the best basicly with the use Of int.

Cathy
11-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Man you people =_=. BL's are Fawkin awesome,

one of the best Bm2's aside from wizzy. Then they have a pretty cool Bm3.

It's not like BM2 matters when you can go BM3 and put out more damage. And as far as a "cool" BM3 goes... being "cool" might be the only thing you could say about BL (which doesn't even matter because thats subjective)

They're high dmg output,

Not as high as other classes

Tanky.

Not as much as other classes

What more can you ask for?

Well if there are 5 classes better than you are, you could ask to be better than them

Can solo the best basicly with the use Of int.

Okay I'll give you that since I already said "Intu is the only good thing BL's have"

But: *uses flee rate pot* Are BL still useful now?

chainlock
11-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Man you people =_=. BL's are Fawkin awesome, one of the best Bm2's aside from wizzy. Then they have a pretty cool Bm3. They're high dmg output, Tanky. What more can you ask for? Can solo the best basicly with the use Of int.

While blader is still my favorite to play, they don't stand out for much.

In pve our bm2 is the strongest sure, in pvp it's the 2nd weakest unless your opponent has terrible defense. (FA being the weakest, but at least they have range and 2 targets.)

BM3 damage in pve every class is pretty much equal with correct synergy use, other than FA with art of sniping active. BM3 in pvp fa/wiz shine far above the rest.

We have the hardest hitting bm1, with fb being a close 2nd and WAY tankier.

Stand up pvp is 100% gear and crit dependant, all 4 melee classes can kill each other in the same amount of skills and time frame at the end game. Free style is a little different, but not by a lot.

All dungeons other than ft2/mo are easily soloable without intu/flee rate pots once you understand your character and have some decent gear. It will be a lot easier on a blader/fs with intu/aod before you have good gear, end game those 2 classes stop standing out.

In war fb/wiz are the only ones you can't run from, I find fa/wiz/fb the easiest to do well on in war. Fs/bl/wa are all about the same.

Under t5 war any class can solo any guardian with ease if you have end game gear, it's only t5 where it takes a while to solo them.

Cathy
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Under t5 war any class can solo any guardian with ease if you have end game gear, it's only t5 where it takes a while to solo them.

With the regen on t5 guards it's not even worth it to solo a small. Simply duoing a guard makes it die like 5x faster.