PDA

View Full Version : Need help from a computer smart player! To get game to work.

Greedy0124
06-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Well after ths latest update I am now having trouble playing the game. The issue? Gameguard.

Why Gameguard? Well this is why! Game launches game guard starts(not a bad thing) Game guard downloads.--Game guard doesn't finish download but goes straight to game log in, Without finishing downloading the full download for game guard. :D

I would like to have to avoid having to undownload and having t redownload game all over again. Since my net doesn't download big files to well... But it does finish them.. Any fixes?

SellMyChar
06-21-2012, 04:36 PM
I had this issue before and it is caused by your anti virus blocking a certain component of gamegaurd and preventing it from finishing its update, turn you av off to let it update then you should be fine to turn it on again.

Greedy0124
06-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Unfortuneatly this did not work. :l Any more methods to get this issue fixed?

SellMyChar
06-21-2012, 10:09 PM
try the same thing with your firewall i guess

joelm3103
06-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Have you also tried deleting your gameguard folder and running the launcher? Making a copy first ofc, this redownloads all the gameguard files from the start in case any from before is corrupted.

Lyro
06-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Update Gameguard manually by running the .exe for update