PDA

View Full Version : What do I need

DreamQuake16
06-23-2012, 08:28 PM
I am currently a level 135 FB I'm trying to get bm3 before I level past 13x. My gears are pretty nice I think,
+9 sig kat 26 cd,
+5 (it refuses to +) sig orb 26 cd,
+8 (it was refusing to + and now I don't trust it) sig helm,
+9 4amp hp slot sig suit,
+9 3amp hp slot sig boots,
+9 4amp hp steal slot sig gloves,
3 rol +1 1 crit ring,
bad amulet,
2 vital earrings +2,
2 bof3,
sig eog, and that's it...
I don't really use a combo. but my skill bar is set up SOD9 - AS9 - II20 - force slash 20 - force assault 20 - IS9 - FI20
what else... I don't have alot of money so money making tips would be nice too
Any tips you may have would be very helpful
Thanks in advance

Cathy
06-23-2012, 08:47 PM
I recommend 7 amp suit/glove/boot, but if you can't afford a high enough + to make up for the defense, then by all means hold onto your sig until you save up. I assume you use the sig because you have a hard time tanking. Get some vamp earrings/vamp amulet; vamp is what will keep your hp up in pve, so you won't be as reliant on defense. Eventually get an eof7.

Get a merg ring ofc so you can use only 2 rate rings and 2 crit rings (I actually advocate using rof9 :p)

And when you say IS9; if that's impact stab, put it lv.20. If it's infernal stigma, stop using it (its okay for grinding if you have it 18-20).

If you want to make alz without hitting 140, run lid/rs/eod/sod since they won't give you exp.

DreamQuake16
06-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Lol thanks, it is infernal stigma and I only use it because I don't want to get rid of it, I usually don't get a high enough combo that it comes into play anyway. Thanks :D