PDA

View Full Version : An Event Like This Please!!!!

loma4eva
06-27-2012, 05:29 AM
http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/eu-event-cabal-online-6th-anniversary-events/

What You think Ppl?!!!

joelm3103
06-27-2012, 05:49 AM
http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/eu-event-cabal-online-6th-anniversary-events/

What You think Ppl?!!!
Pretty nice as an event. Think it's gonna be abused though, especially the AP events.

Twelve people (one per server) will each win their choice of Drei Frame item (Boots, Gloves or Suit) set to +15 with 15% Skill Amp! Seriously?

jimbo
06-27-2012, 05:55 AM
its not like est or who ever dont have any event ideas for NA its just that they dont do them im quite sure they say that already...btw this post came from the future were this thread will turn to why NA dont have events that aren't free

loma4eva
06-27-2012, 06:35 AM
I want Drei Frame +15 !!!!!

Nozomi
06-27-2012, 07:02 AM
I'm EU player and this event is not so good as it might look like.

Drei piece, 1 per server?! So any random nub who made 200ap can get a totally endgame item, cool.

Trophy droprate s, and you mostly get crap from them.

Weapons? It's totally random too. You have to be extremely lucky twice: first find the right weapon for you, then hope it's permanent (they are acc-bound though so you can transfer them or use on alt char).

What's left? An useless boss where to exp pet on, put your chat there and go afk 4 weeks lol

jimbo
06-27-2012, 07:19 AM

Drei piece, 1 per server?! So any random nub who made 200ap can get a totally endgame item, cool.

Weapons? It's totally random too. You have to be extremely lucky twice: first find the right weapon for you, then hope it's permanent (they are acc-bound though so you can transfer them or use on alt char).

What's left? An useless boss where to exp pet on, put your chat there and go afk 4 weeks lol
lol that dont sound bad xD

brusky
06-27-2012, 07:26 AM
Do we Ever get Anything Done in this Cabal?.... These <removed> need to get to work

brusky
06-27-2012, 07:28 AM

At least yall get Stuff

Giantaco
06-27-2012, 07:43 AM
event where cathy takes off all of her clothes off

jimbo
06-27-2012, 08:36 AM
At least yall get Stuff
yeah i wanna be able to complain about events like EU

weird much?

killerdevil
06-27-2012, 10:57 AM
well i don't think this is possible in cabal NA , GMs cant even make any event ... only those discounts on cash items.

Raikyrios
06-27-2012, 11:56 AM

Only if she's hot :D

DanteX
06-27-2012, 06:57 PM
can we plz have this event im so freaking bored x.x

Sprite
06-27-2012, 07:23 PM
jimbo stop whacking off to lebron every night

Berserk_Fury
06-27-2012, 07:45 PM

Small chance of getting those things is better than no chance.

Marth
06-28-2012, 12:14 AM

Gives me incentive to try harder if we had this event, so i'd want it.

jimbo
06-28-2012, 03:04 AM
jimbo stop whacking off to lebron every night
cant help it meng he so dmn good

exactly.....atleast it gives you somthing else to look forward to

Gives me incentive to try harder if we had this event, so i'd want it.
everyone in na prly want it sense we didnt have an event that didnt invole usd in years

Nozomi
06-28-2012, 05:12 AM
well I like your Sweep Stakes event more. You all get a participation prize, and winners get to choose a scoll of their wish.

6 winners for each server compared to our one winner per server. But in the end EU players complain about EU events, NA players complain about NA events, I guess the truth is we both get rather crappy events.

MasterChaosX
06-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Yes then all you people will come complaining to the forums saying that the drops rate are so bad. WHY I GET 3H ITEMS ONLY blah blah blah. Looking forward to... hahaha my ass

jimbo
06-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Yes then all you people will come complaining to the forums saying that the drops rate are so bad. WHY I GET 3H ITEMS ONLY blah blah blah. Looking forward to... hahaha my ass
like my sig? lorkan made it smaller for me

Triplethreat
06-28-2012, 01:45 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/484345_10150915482948063_1920630457_n.jpg

noop
06-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Off topic - Damn they got old ^^

On topic - Can someone please give jimbo some grammar lessons?? I feel like my IQ drops a couple points every time I read his posts.