PDA

View Full Version : Possibility Awareness

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
06-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Many people have made suggestions like the one im about to make (sadly to no avail) but ill keep trying. I believe that upgrading success chances should be show just like slotting success chances are. The positives to such a change include, happier player base (we all know the reason ppl are angry is because fail +), and if the success chance is shown to be a significant increase ppl might buy more ech = more cash for est soft.

modem
06-27-2012, 11:11 PM
umm no.

Valdoroth
06-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Do you mean:

Have Upgrading % diplayed when upgrading like it does when you are slottin something?
I bet it's the same as uch effect on force cores. 3% ea +.

Andrea
07-01-2012, 12:56 AM
umm yes.

jimbo
07-01-2012, 01:44 AM
u must say my rage trhead of me failing to +2 3 times with 140 uch starting at +9

cronic21
07-01-2012, 09:37 AM
none of it is real % chance on cabal, think about this. when filling a slotted item, it says 82% or w/e. but yet u see success, fail, success, fail, back and forth till it stops, thats 50/50, a dam coin toss. to trully be 80% it would be success, success, success, success, fail spinning. (20% ea)

/cabalscamsu

Andrea
07-01-2012, 09:56 PM
none of it is real % chance on cabal, think about this. when filling a slotted item, it says 82% or w/e. but yet u see success, fail, success, fail, back and forth till it stops, thats 50/50, a dam coin toss. to trully be 80% it would be success, success, success, success, fail spinning. (20% ea)

/cabalscamsu

he's got a point...and success doesn't stay on long 'nuf for u to even think it's 80%; it just scrolls on as fast as fail.

told u the kr math is different, at least not the way we know probabilities are supposed to be.

terror
07-10-2012, 06:37 PM
>_> The rotation of the "Success/Fail" is just a visual. If you have gotten a pet slot achievement, you would notice that you receive the achievement when oyu first click the button, not when the slot is revealed to you. Thus, the outcome is decided right when you click the accept button, and the rotating through the icons if just a harmless "playing with you" or "suspense" trick.

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-22-2012, 06:25 AM
all of the points above are interesting, and I've noticed that i did get the rate in slot title even before the thing stoped. Still just showing us the success rate would make the pain seem less painful.