PDA

View Full Version : beware of the filipino hacker

imback
07-03-2012, 11:19 AM
guys beware of the filipino hacker name chillydruid 183 wa n hes gf wiz 176 lvl name bootylisious something those 2 mtfk steal guildie 3 char. just let u guys know n dont trust that ass again lol that bltch steal char lol n that mtfk been found out is aka zosi. bltch asss been waiting for this for so long. really got patients.

Berserk_Fury
07-03-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't think zosi hacked anyone (in the past at least), just scammed them.

SellMyChar
07-03-2012, 11:31 AM
i was one of those 3 chars, Aice was stolen from me.

Cathy
07-03-2012, 12:32 PM
and please spare me the "shouldn't have given him your info" crap. I trusted him

Every single person who has been in your situation, trusted the person who they gave their info to.

Lesson: You're not unique or different from anybody else, so just don't share your info.

SellMyChar
07-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Every single person who has been in your situation, trusted the person who they gave their info to.

Lesson: You're not unique or different from anybody else, so just don't share your info.

:/

jimbo
07-03-2012, 01:14 PM

yeah so true i hate ppl get mad when they get simply scamed, gms told everyone not to share info.....and it was for a reason

Sprite
07-03-2012, 01:42 PM
hi guys, i have the info to lots of people :O

and on topic, that guy was a known scammer

Giantaco
07-03-2012, 01:45 PM
are u kidding me? all pinoys are hackers/scammers everyone on the internet should know this by now

Andrea
07-03-2012, 02:15 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2012/5/2/1335976169780/Floyd-Mayweather-008.jpg

LeftySlayer
07-03-2012, 02:32 PM
ya. thats why i said spare me the crap. i am fully aware of the fact that i shouldnt have given him my info and obviously regret it. Fact is, someone who would steal from trusting friends should be brutally tortured

i guess the forum account name SellMyChar isnt just on forum...its happening in game ahhahahah

EvilAi
07-03-2012, 03:18 PM
opps, about 5 ppl knows my info D:

Giantaco
07-03-2012, 04:36 PM
ai = panda h00ker

NewEra
07-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Lesson:trust no one, not even yourself.

KonaKona
07-04-2012, 07:09 AM
i was one of those 3 chars, Aice was stolen from me.

sorry filipinos but you're the next victims of a genocide.

in this case it wasn't technically hacked accounts but he did log into my account and xfer it out from there

and please spare me the "shouldn't have given him your info" crap. I trusted him

Why the f**ck do you have to generalize 'next victims of genocide'? Just shows how ignorant you are. So one Pinoy does it, now every Pinoy does it, huh? If I come across a white player who scams (and there are plenty), that means every pasty white kid (or black, Hispanic, etc..) is a scammer/hacker? Kinda reminds me long time ago when Versace was shot in Florida. This white dude comes over to me inside a bookstore, and tells me ' go home. muderer!', just because I was wearing a Hard Rock Manila cap. The ignorant piece of sh**t doesn't know that 1) i'm an American citizen, 2) the killer is half Pinoy, but he is also half white 3) more white people go postal than any other group, so who do you think that guy got his murderous attitude from?

SellMyChar
07-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Why the f**ck do you have to generalize 'next victims of genocide'? Just shows how ignorant you are. So one Pinoy does it, now every Pinoy does it, huh? If I come across a white player who scams (and there are plenty), that means every pasty white kid (or black, Hispanic, etc..) is a scammer/hacker? Kinda reminds me long time ago when Versace was shot in Florida. This white dude comes over to me inside a bookstore, and tells me ' go home. muderer!', just because I was wearing a Hard Rock Manila cap. The ignorant piece of sh**t doesn't know that 1) i'm an American citizen, 2) the killer is half Pinoy, but he is also half white 3) more white people go postal than any other group, so who do you think that guy got his murderous attitude from?

feel free to generalize all you want, i couldn't care less lol. it isn't like i said all white people are gods and filipinos are devils, it just so happens that enough filipinos have simply done bad things and ruined their reputation. i personally have had filipinos try and steal from me both in real life and in this game so they very clearly stick out to me. also i would like to point out that no one else mentioned this whole thing and that leads me to assume they feel the same way, although maybe not as violently.

Cathy
07-04-2012, 03:09 PM
You guys should watch Pocahontas. White people are savages :>

BackForMore
07-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Yo brah..... I request english you can only abbreviate so many times in 1 "sentence" with it making sense. Idk about anyone else but I am a lazy person and dont feel like trying to decipher what you said.

Btw, if someone gives out their account info to another player, they should know what to expect. It's not called being hacked if you gave your info out. It's called being dumb and trusting the wrong people lol.

MamaMiaYoe
07-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Im filipino you guys watch what you say or better shut it. Dont generalize us aswell as other races.

NewEra
07-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Im filipino you guys watch what you say or better shut it. Dont generalize us aswell as other races.

+1, funny i thought we were all human? example:Alien race? so Human race?, i don't recall seeing any Aliens.. funny though...

LOL this topic went from stolen characters and items to differen't color of our skin? lol this is black vs white vs hispanic vs pinoy...funny, everyman for themself LOL

Giantaco
07-04-2012, 04:46 PM

shut up kid all pinoys and Br's are dumb little sh1ts every knows this go on with ur life

shutupson
07-04-2012, 05:05 PM
you guy act like a fa.g , i feel sorry for the viet that got talk crap on before.{now you know how is fell when pple talk shiz about you races facckkker}

Dead
07-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Sellmychar got scammed.

Racial tensions..... Arghh!

Cathy
07-04-2012, 08:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tajmsHzL__w

NewEra
07-04-2012, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tajmsHzL__w

This i like,Savages Savages!!!!!

Giantaco
07-05-2012, 12:26 AM
if it aint white it aint right

Cathy
07-05-2012, 07:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w

NewEra
07-05-2012, 08:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w

O_o Cathy i know you want me.

KonaKona
07-05-2012, 09:22 PM
shut up kid all pinoys and Br's are dumb little sh1ts every knows this go on with ur life

Kid? lol. Ask people who know me, I ain't no kid boy. You have a house, have your own car and earns enough for 5 people? I do. Stupid little sht like you are so stupid to realize that scammers are in all forms, shapes, religion, etc.. If your fuzzy little brain can't comprehend that, you need to go back to school and learn some more, son.

KonaKona
07-05-2012, 09:27 PM
"feel free to generalize all you want, i couldn't care less lol. it isn't like i said all white people are gods and filipinos are devils, it just so happens that enough filipinos have simply done bad things and ruined their reputation. i personally have had filipinos try and steal from me both in real life and in this game so they very clearly stick out to me. also i would like to point out that no one else mentioned this whole thing and that leads me to assume they feel the same way, although maybe not as violently".

Well, if thats your attitude, Im not only happy, I'm ecstatic that you got scammed. You want some sympathy by being in ignorant and racist? Cry a river boy, serves you right for not only being dumb but being pea-brained as well. Go rage quit, Cabal won't miss you. Bye.....

Giantaco
07-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Kid? lol. Ask people who know me, I ain't no kid boy. You have a house, have your own car and earns enough for 5 people? I do. Stupid little sht like you are so stupid to realize that scammers are in all forms, shapes, religion, etc.. If your fuzzy little brain can't comprehend that, you need to go back to school and learn some more, son.

i do have a house , and i only support 1 person myself howed u end up supporting 5? alot of wh0reing goin around? every1 knows not to trust pinoys/BR's dont blame us blame the ones who gave ya bad name on the internet

i'll put it simple so a pinoy like you can understand uheueheuhejajajajajajahahahahahauehuehuehuhuahalal allalaolololiluklaall

EvilAi
07-05-2012, 11:11 PM
im Viet, sup?
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/029/e/8/sistar___ma_boy_gif_by_s0tangh0n-d4nz70y.gifhttp://pics.livejournal.com/kwonmonster/pic/0005w575

darkight
07-05-2012, 11:22 PM
im Viet, sup?
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/029/e/8/sistar___ma_boy_gif_by_s0tangh0n-d4nz70y.gifhttp://pics.livejournal.com/kwonmonster/pic/0005w575
ai with all i love you no joke so come back to venus!!!

Lorsel.EXE
07-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Honestly I hate all this Racial bull crap going on, It's rude, It's stupid, it ruins gameplay for others and least of all it should be well beyond bannable.

Don't get me wrong, I get a little annoyed when some people will whisper me in spanish or other languages, mainly because I do not understand what they are saying which irritates me, they could be cussin me out and all I can do is kinda watch my whispers be spammed by it, However, I also find it morally wrong how some idiots have to be racist to enjoy the game, if you want an all white game go find one, Cabal is not for you, And honestly with people like you it ruins the games atmosphere.

I am proudly American but I am also happy to have friends who are not American :P

Cathy
07-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Honestly I hate all this Racial bull crap going on, It's rude, It's stupid, it ruins gameplay for others and least of all it should be well beyond bannable.

Don't get me wrong, I get a little annoyed when some people will whisper me in spanish or other languages, mainly because I do not understand what they are saying which irritates me, they could be cussin me out and all I can do is kinda watch my whispers be spammed by it, However, I also find it morally wrong how some idiots have to be racist to enjoy the game, if you want an all white game go find one, Cabal is not for you, And honestly with people like you it ruins the games atmosphere.

I am proudly American but I am also happy to have friends who are not American :P

Cabal used to be in 2010 lol.

Lorsel.EXE
07-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Cabal used to be in 2010 lol.

Yeah Used to be, but now you are going to have to learn to share and even then we had other languages popping up in Cabal, so no it was not Full American, And probably never was because a lot of people want to speak Spanish now even when more people understand english.

Sprite
07-06-2012, 11:53 AM
im Viet, sup?

y u posting korean gifs then

Cathy
07-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Yeah Used to be, but now you are going to have to learn to share and even then we had other languages popping up in Cabal, so no it was not Full American, And probably never was because a lot of people want to speak Spanish now even when more people understand english.

Nobody WANTS or ever wanted to learn spanish mang. Just ask the dead Mayans and Aztecs.

elcave
07-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Nobody WANTS or ever wanted to learn spanish mang. Just ask the dead Mayans and Aztecs.
+1 lol

EvilAi
07-06-2012, 02:31 PM
y u posting korean gifs then
kay chu got me Xi -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKQbgzIzuFk

Lorsel.EXE
07-06-2012, 06:55 PM

And that is why everyone thinks the world will end, Way to go Spain, You messed up the world! XD

xXxGearsoftsxXx
07-06-2012, 10:12 PM
i like you TS hoping you can pinpoint your subject not generaly..look your face in the mirror first then tell me who you are..