PDA

View Full Version : [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/11 – 5/15

[GM] CoCoBall
05-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Hello CABAL Players,
This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 11th to 15th of May. As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

5/11
spence***, migu***, lilli***, fordc***, larryf***, lynd***, demot***, bar***, bens***, gilbe***, benjam***, quen***, mod***, ceg***, sharle***, errupsp***, spectscr***, scribeat***, chamaud***, rya***, brh***, ingr***, port***, kjm***, tio***, geert***, kgl***, bine***, thers***, suprma***, plemesh***, sherrspe***, tiffr***, rvinmm***, mmanuch***, udencd***, daniha***, haelile***, blith***, seban***

5/12
uror***, susi***, ruen***, linur***, shirleyn***, nahune***, ermast***, caan***, phias***, andopre***, pressisu***, dauidl***, barren***, odelet***, mich***, mmc***, win***

5/13
gars***, jocel***, holom***, mill***, caan***, micho***, yani***, jk***, dessi***, timn***, wina***

5/14
timi***, charle***, stuarnt***, ntaguno***, nonymu***, colin***, leopo***, shirl***, nsr***, rac***, yr***, me***, hoe***, dre***, ty***, lma***, hnerr***, uinnbu***, cynthan***, astera***, susanan***, barba***, cami***, ve***, ynn***, manng***, nthn***, ngembr***, brianf***, fairama***, amanthic***, icienus***,ustavc***

5/15
charle***

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
CABAL Support Team

Shinn
05-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Yay go Gm's <3 i doubt Ogp even bothered to ban one botter

Panda-Kun
05-17-2010, 05:37 AM
I don't know if my friend's name is in that list, but today her account got blocked, and as far as she knows, she have done nothing wrong to violate the terms of service

CNJRP
05-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Yay go Gm's <3 i doubt Ogp even bothered to ban one botter

You're mistaken, they banned many botters but they just kept coming back.

EterNity
05-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Sad to see people still want to cheat. They must fail so much in their real life :(

Flarius
05-17-2010, 09:13 AM
You should stop banning the spammers so I don't have to re-block 20 new spammers every time I log on.

GuardianPat
05-19-2010, 04:44 PM
The bots in town are the most annoying

mikey
05-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Good to see some actions. thanks EST

I don't know if my friend's name is in that list, but today her account got blocked, and as far as she knows, she have done nothing wrong to violate the terms of service

In the trems of service you dont have to do anything against it to get blocked/banned. They reserve the right to ban for any reason with or without cause

On3
05-21-2010, 07:57 AM
I got banned and there is no reason that i should of been banned for could GMs plz send me a email plz?