PDA

View Full Version : Why did you close my thread??

ELBOB
05-16-2010, 11:53 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3105-ESTsoft-real-intentions
ESTsoft real intentions
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOW MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE TRUE PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

As you might be aware there have been a number of negative feedback regarding cabals(estsoft) new management when it was transferred from ogplanet to cabal.com(estsoft) as you might be aware drop, upgrade and craft rates have decreased furthermore GMs have been slacking off as there a number of complaints regarding their tickets not being read.
Ogplanet annouced that cabal was going to be shut down on ogplanet due to contract issues with estsoft in other words not enough profit for estsoft. However they cannot just shut down a game without paying compensation(lost of players for cabal 2), as it would be a loss of $$$ as a result not long after ogplanet annouced that estsoft would be running Cabal and accounts can be transferred, to avoid paying compesation. Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.

Cleary this fits under general discussion, its a discussion about the new management and everyones opinion about it, unless you think its true u got nothing to be afraid of and no reason to close the thread. Furthermore you can always make a thread on how hard GM's are working.

EterNity
05-16-2010, 11:59 PM
The G.M does the right thing. We do NOT need any more useless and pointless treads around.

If you did read the rules when you register, it stats clearly that "The owners of CABAL Online Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

If you cannot stand GameGuard, quit this game already. Give the normal users a clean forums. Thank you.

ELBOB
05-17-2010, 12:01 AM
forget the gamegaurd did u read my thread??

RebornSAZUZAKI
05-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Garbage should be thrown. EST did the right thing on the first one, they will do the same thing on this peice of trash again.

EterNity
05-17-2010, 12:08 AM
I believe I replied your previous tread about the matter you stats above already.

I went through over 50+ crafts a week and I do not notice any decrease in turn of proc rate.

As far as I know of, according to my guildie, the drop rate is the same as OGP hosted Cabal, it does not change at all.

When you signed up with OGP, in the TOS stats that they have the right to shut down the game.

Your character and your gear are all belong to the company not you.

If you did not read it carefully, please refer to the link below.

http://www.ogplanet.com/about.og?op=useragreement (http://www.ogplanet.com/about.og?op=useragreement)

Trouvo
05-17-2010, 01:06 AM
T.T really? didn't get the hint eh? if you don't like the game and you think they are trying to make you quit then just quit save us all from your useless pointless incessant immature annoying rants, if all you do is complain about it then quit! if you think they are closing it down and you dont want them to then make threads about how wonderful and exciting the game is and get more people to join since you believe so strongly that if its happening its due to financial reasonings then advertise. IMO you should just leave the forums and games if not be banned from the forums for your continual pessimistic attitude and total disregard for others in the forum....good day to you!

Rastan
05-17-2010, 01:07 AM
if you don't like the way the game plays..Don't play it,simple solution to a simple problem and everyone wins,we'll no longer get to hear you whine about the game you hate so much (yet keep on playing) and you'll free up server space for someone who appreciates a great f2pmmo

mohnd
05-17-2010, 02:37 AM
agree 100% with you ELBOB

WIpwns
05-17-2010, 02:47 AM
this thread will be deleted too -.-

CNJRP
05-17-2010, 03:14 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3105-ESTsoft-real-intentions
ESTsoft real intentions
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOW MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE TRUE PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

As you might be aware there have been a number of negative feedback regarding cabals(estsoft) new management when it was transferred from ogplanet to cabal.com(estsoft) as you might be aware drop, upgrade and craft rates have decreased furthermore GMs have been slacking off as there a number of complaints regarding their tickets not being read.
Ogplanet annouced that cabal was going to be shut down on ogplanet due to contract issues with estsoft in other words not enough profit for estsoft. However they cannot just shut down a game without paying compensation(lost of players for cabal 2), as it would be a loss of $$$ as a result not long after ogplanet annouced that estsoft would be running Cabal and accounts can be transferred, to avoid paying compesation. Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.

Cleary this fits under general discussion, its a discussion about the new management and everyones opinion about it, unless you think its true u got nothing to be afraid of and no reason to close the thread. Furthermore you can always make a thread on how hard GM's are working.

You sir are completely wrong, hopefully someone else will show you the error of your ways. If not, I will address your post later when I get back.

xEtherx
05-17-2010, 03:18 AM
The G.M does the right thing. We do NOT need any more useless and pointless treads around.

If you did read the rules when you register, it stats clearly that "The owners of CABAL Online Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

If you cannot stand GameGuard, quit this game already. Give the normal users a clean forums. Thank you.

well said. Hopefully a GM deletes this thread and IP bans ELBOB. ( A few other would be nice to. )

Trouvo
05-17-2010, 03:39 AM
Have you even played yourself or read through the forum? The GMs having been working very hard and doing a great job of getting things done and making things more enjoyable for players. They have actually increased many of the drop rates on quite a few items, have added Illusion Castle and Steamer Crazy as part of the Illusion Castle(of which you seem to not be aware of), they have added new items inlcuding the mergeheph ring, they started a new event, and have been updating the item shop every m/a. They have also been looking through the forums for anyone with problems or issues(which you would see if you did as well), they have been responding to personal messages and profile messages via the forums, they have been working on help desk tickets as quickly as they can(with the huge player base it can take awhile if eveyone submits a ticket especially if people multi-ticket a single issue). Furthermore they just took over and things are still balancing out, give them the time they need to get situated, if you read through the forums you would see how much work they are doing. Even just the Game Gaurd that est soft has chosen to use has made a big impact on ridding the bots and hackers. I say they are doing very well and i appreciate the work they are doing!

Read and do your research before you spam the forums with outlandish comments and degredations!

InFamousBlaze
05-17-2010, 03:58 AM
The only difference i see in the drop rate is Patern dungeon and the drop rate of osm thats being dropped in there. but other than that i see no other different rate everything is the same as OGP. Also the Contract bussiness Est Soft is doing the same as OGP