PDA

View Full Version : Who here's getting bored? I need more mission quests!!!

Gundam_Zero
05-17-2010, 12:41 AM
Seriously getting bored of playing...repetitive dungeons is too much time consuming with this game...anyone got a suggestion for this game to keep the interest of the players? I would love to have more mission quests. Its cool that we have new update and all, but why not give us more mission quests with those update? Like most game I play in the past, whenever you have an expansion, there are more quests to do.

Any suggestions?

Rastan
05-17-2010, 12:58 AM
got a nifty little ring from a new quest this last update.....does that count?

Trouvo
05-17-2010, 01:00 AM
no....lol....i agree need more quests to do need something to achieve something to work for and strive for something in small doses that leads to something bigger....i.e. getting titles doesnt count lol....its like after lvl 100 its all grind grind grind.......

Berserk_Fury
05-17-2010, 05:20 AM
You think dungeons are repetitive, yet you want more quests?

Trouvo
05-17-2010, 05:52 AM
lol....i just want more "goals" other than completing thee dungeons you know? something to make me feel like im accomplishing something more than just the dungy, even if they just added different things to do in each dungy for the pohs

CNJRP
05-17-2010, 05:56 AM
I would like them to redo the whole "quest" system in the game.
i.e, no more(or only a few) annoying quest dungeons

carowe27
05-17-2010, 06:12 AM
Seriously getting bored of playing...repetitive dungeons is too much time consuming with this game...anyone got a suggestion for this game to keep the interest of the players? I would love to have more mission quests. Its cool that we have new update and all, but why not give us more mission quests with those update? Like most game I play in the past, whenever you have an expansion, there are more quests to do.

Any suggestions?
what lvl are you ?

EterNity
05-17-2010, 07:35 AM
Talking about having fun with the quests in Cabal...You kidding me right -.-