PDA

View Full Version : Cabal Management

cronic21
07-22-2012, 02:52 PM
well lets see, cabal managements solution for bots/hackers in UG years ago was to lower drop rates in UG making such items as ep of proof 3s rare, now days, all bots are in MF, next solution gonna be to lower the drop rate there too?

anytime of the day u can find at least 2 bots per channel in MF.

Triplethreat
07-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Just kill the bots.

cronic21
07-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Just kill the bots.
does that take away the bil in alz they farm a week as an afk bot? or the guild pts,ap, etc they accumulate? not to mention if im cap and bot is cap and i pk the BOT i get a penalty?

the game is turning into be an afk bot or go home.

modem
07-22-2012, 05:00 PM
some bot in fr just killed the dire bore king and the drop was sehh so i picked it up

TeaParty
07-22-2012, 05:02 PM
some bot in fr just killed the dire bore king and the drop was sehh so i picked it up
hm...

Lute
07-22-2012, 06:18 PM
you must be new here. There's bots and there will always be bots. But the number of bots is waaaaaaaaaay lower than it use to be. That said the number of dungeon hackers that it seems nothing is done about...well that's another story.

cronic21
07-22-2012, 06:25 PM
you must be new here. There's bots and there will always be bots. But the number of bots is waaaaaaaaaay lower than it use to be. That said the number of dungeon hackers that it seems nothing is done about...well that's another story.

bots/dung hackers r 1 in the same. u think 100 ppl farmed 10bil each?

and u sir, must be blind. whens it say under my name i joined? o ya..2010 same as u. ill send u some glasses, pm me info.

Lute
07-22-2012, 06:36 PM
bots/dung hackers r 1 in the same. u think 100 ppl farmed 10bil each?

and u sir, must be blind. whens it say under my name i joined? o ya..2010 same as u. ill send u some glasses, pm me info.

I'm sorry but 2010.....that's when EST got control of the game. Try playing the game since beta on ogplanet before it ever transfered to ESTsoft. That was what, before February 2008?

You citing the join date on this forum makes it all too clear how totally clueless you are.

I don't see 15 bots per channel in BI/DS/GD like you did back then so yeah, it's far better than that now.

cronic21
07-22-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry but 2010.....that's when EST got control of the game. Try playing the game since beta on ogplanet before it ever transfered to ESTsoft. That was what, before February 2008?

You citing the join date on this forum makes it all too clear how totally clueless you are.

I don't see 15 bots per channel in BI/DS/GD like you did back then so yeah, it's far better than that now.

lol i played ogp/ lost an fb in transfer. remember being lvl 10 dual trans, punching everything. dont assume a question has to do with how long some1 has played.

the topic was, wat do u think cabal management is goin to do for a "solution" since their last 1 was to lower drop rates in UG, they will soon prolly do the same to MF.

Lute
07-22-2012, 06:47 PM
lol i played ogp/ remember being lvl 10 dual trans, punching everything. dont assume a question has to do with how long some1 has played.

the topic was, wat do u think cabal management is goin to do for a "solution" since their last 1 was to lower drop rates in UG, they will soon prolly do the same to MF.

Aww you played after they released skills past a.master? How cute.
Character creation date: Feb. 1st 2008.

And if you HAVE played that long then you're clearly an idiot if you don't remember that the game use to have at least 10+ bots per map per channel back in the day. It was practically impossible to actually kill mobs anywhere because bots would be everywhere. So yeah, I think the current state is quite the improvement. You're never going to have no bots, that's just online games for you, even p2p games have bots.

I don't see how you're saying they dropped rates in UG, the rate seem same as ever, you just don't have any actual players there because there's no reason you ever have to actually go there for real play.

cronic21
07-22-2012, 06:49 PM
Aww you played after they released skills past a.master? How cute.
Character creation date: Feb. 1st 2008.

And if you HAVE played that long then you're clearly an idiot if you don't remember that the game use to have at least 10+ bots per map per channel back in the day. It was practically impossible to actually kill mobs anywhere because bots would be everywhere. So yeah, I think the current state is quite the improvement. You're never going to have no bots, that's just online games for you, even p2p games have bots.

o i remember all the bots, plenty in every map, when i have i stated it isnt better? once again, u avoid the topic.

cronic21
07-22-2012, 06:51 PM
I don't see how you're saying they dropped rates in UG, the rate seem same as ever, you just don't have any actual players there because there's no reason you ever have to actually go there for real play.

they posted this themselves over 2yrs ago, it was in the notices that due to the increase of bots in UG they was lowering the drop rates. who doesnt know much here? which is the whole pt of this topic, they dropped rates bc of bots b4, wat do u think their gonna do now that bots moved to a dif map.

whitetrash
07-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Lol find me where they posted that in the notes cause I don't remember ever seeing them say they were lowering rates

EvilAi
07-23-2012, 11:33 AM
it's dangerous when an idiot acting smart.

cronic21
07-23-2012, 02:15 PM
it's dangerous when an idiot's acting smart.

proves how much attention u paid 2yrs ago. ask a GM since ur all lost.

MamaMiaYoe
07-23-2012, 02:49 PM
well lets see, cabal managements solution for bots/hackers in UG years ago was to lower drop rates in UG making such items as ep of proof 3s rare, now days, all bots are in MF, next solution gonna be to lower the drop rate there too?

anytime of the day u can find at least 2 bots per channel in MF.

I dont know about the drop rates. But theres been cases in mf of free forcium amp piece loot from bots. xD

EvilAi
07-23-2012, 02:52 PM
proves how much attention u paid 2yrs ago. ask a GM since ur all lost.
w/e , can't enjoy the game then go play another game :) dont QQ

Spamzor
07-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I remember when GMs recruited GAs(Game Advisors) to help the hunt for bots ...THATS how badly bots n hackers were rampaging all over the servers

Giantaco
07-23-2012, 10:14 PM
F2P game no matter what will have bots

EvilAi
07-23-2012, 11:59 PM
^ finally

jone
07-24-2012, 02:26 AM
QQ pewpew~

cronic21
07-24-2012, 10:52 AM
Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

says enough.

false, Cronous, another f2p game just like this, GMs added an abilty to stop bots bc they would not allow gold selling spamers etc. simple thing they added, when u send some1 a pty invite, it pauses ur chat until u accept or cancel(a bot will do neither therefor ending their spam). e.g. do the same for attacking, pauses ur attacking till u accept or decline = bots always dead. anb4uh8anidea, u mainly dung, dont think ur gonna get many interrupting invites while ur in dungs.

EvilAi
07-24-2012, 01:59 PM
says enough.

false, Cronous, another f2p game just like this, GMs added an abilty to stop bots bc they would not allow gold selling spamers etc. simple thing they added, when u send some1 a pty invite, it pauses ur chat until u accept or cancel(a bot will do neither therefor ending their spam). e.g. do the same for attacking, pauses ur attacking till u accept or decline = bots always dead. anb4uh8anidea, u mainly dung, dont think ur gonna get many interrupting invites while ur in dungs.

nerd.

cronic21
07-24-2012, 02:06 PM
nerd.

rofl r u serious kid? are u not on these forums just as i am, and more? do u play cabal too? grow the hell up and learn to have a conversation.

EvilAi
07-24-2012, 02:30 PM
rofl r u serious kid? are u not on these forums just as i am, and more? do u play cabal too? grow the hell up and learn to have a conversation.
mad? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeAjISBb2U

EvilAi
07-24-2012, 02:38 PM
mad? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeAjISBb2U
p/s: no1 cares cuz there's a section for reporting bad users and there's HD also, send in a ticket . All i see is a nerd trying to say "i know everthing, u dont know shet" (watch the video =P) lol.

P/S: omg i made another post instead of editing ^. :(

cronic21
07-24-2012, 07:40 PM
p/s: no1 cares cuz there's a section for reporting bad users and there's HD also, send in a ticket . All i see is a nerd trying to say "i know everthing, u dont know shet" (watch the video =P) lol.

P/S: omg i made another post instead of editing ^. :(

if u have nothing to bring to a conversation, dont join it. u wasnt asked to post here. this was "users" opinions of wat would be done, am i gonna get "users" opinions from an HD ticket kid? only an actual nerd would even know this video to link, u make urself look bad as usual.

EvilAi
07-24-2012, 09:08 PM
if u have nothing to bring to a conversation, dont join it. u wasnt asked to post here. this was "users" opinions of wat would be done, am i gonna get "users" opinions from an HD ticket kid? only an actual nerd would even know this video to link, u make urself look bad as usual.
^lol u didnt actually listen to the music, i got it cuz the musics of this youtube "channel" are good, funny :)
again, Mad?

again, can't enjoy the game? rage quit then, dont QQ =)

Cathy
07-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Angle is the best FB/FA/FS/WI/WA/BL evuh

EvilAi
07-24-2012, 09:47 PM
Angle is the best FB/FA/FS/WI/WA/BL evuh
no FA...........liar

Cathy
07-24-2012, 10:25 PM
no FA...........liar

u wish i was lying >: