PDA

View Full Version : Ok so i have a question about the new update

Daedgo
08-02-2012, 10:47 PM
is it real that in the new update fb´s wont be able to use fire/lightning/and ice blade at the same time, cuz if that its true, they are just fking up everything lol

Spamzor
08-02-2012, 11:00 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF ..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look....READ the article about the EU GM's Interviews with the developers ......take note of what Episode we are in and what episode they are talking about ... We don't even have Arcane Trace URGH =/.=! !)#_!#

plzbuffme
08-03-2012, 12:07 AM
yes it is true now start rerolling to bl

Hotpod
08-03-2012, 01:59 AM
link plz

Daedgo
08-03-2012, 06:14 AM
FOR THE LOVE OF ..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look....READ the article about the EU GM's Interviews with the developers ......take note of what Episode we are in and what episode they are talking about ... We don't even have Arcane Trace URGH =/.=! !)#_!# yeah i know but my question is, if that update whenever it comes, it will do that??

Nozomi
08-03-2012, 08:19 AM
yeah i know but my question is, if that update whenever it comes, it will do that??
You can read the interview here

http://forum.cabalonline.com/entry.php?102-Interview-with-the-Developers-%287-amp-8%29

"“Battle Stance” will be implemented a little differently by battle style.
For instance, Lightening Blade, Ice Blade and Fire Blade will not stack on one another any longer for Force Bladers. We are considering each skill
to have different buff/de-buff features with similar overall effectiveness. "

Probably we will have to use different blade in different situation.

EvilAi
08-03-2012, 08:29 AM
true...and BL will have AOE in bm2 like wiz, and same range as FA in bm3.
u better reroll now or it will be too late.

archetypes
08-03-2012, 11:39 PM
true...and BL will have AOE in bm2 like wiz, and same range as FA in bm3.
u better reroll now or it will be too late.wtf..? has the same range like FA?
so how is blader suppose to hit? by throwing his katana or bade..? LoL

Hash
08-04-2012, 06:25 PM
wtf..? has the same range like FA?
so how is blader suppose to hit? by throwing his katana or bade..? LoL

BL have aoe in bm2, unlimited intuition (which actually works in pvp now), better bm3 synnergies (and better range and aoe), also AoF is being increased to +1000 add damage and lasts for 60s. Reroll bl while you have the chance!

plzbuffme
08-04-2012, 06:29 PM
i think not being able to stack attack buff would be a nice nerf with how OP fb's debuffs are.

they can completely cripple another character with their debuff, they shouldnt have the dps that can rival all 3 other sword classes that they have by the time they hit 170 and can stack 3 buffs.

Valdoroth
08-04-2012, 07:59 PM
FB's being OP. I still laugh. Learn how to play your class and you can counter pretty much all of FB's debuffs. Learn how to play as a team and they're not. Yes they excell in pvp, but pv meh. Teamwork is key still.

As for Episode 10. There's still so many unkonwns. Don't worry about it until the notes start actually coming out.

Cathy
08-04-2012, 08:02 PM
i think not being able to stack attack buff would be a nice nerf with how OP fb's debuffs are.

they can completely cripple another character with their debuff, they shouldnt have the dps that can rival all 3 other sword classes that they have by the time they hit 170 and can stack 3 buffs.

with the complete overhaul of skills and buffs how do you even know fb will be nerfed.

for all you know they're gonna make it just like WA and BL's sword buffs, by putting all the stats on lightning blade to save you guys 2 buff slots.

People are just making early speculation for no reason.

plzbuffme
08-05-2012, 12:36 AM
calm down folks getting worked up at me aint gonna fix nothing lol

EvilAi
08-05-2012, 01:29 AM
with the complete overhaul of skills and buffs how do you even know fb will be nerfed.

for all you know they're gonna make it just like WA and BL's sword buffs, by putting all the stats on lightning blade to save you guys 2 buff slots.

People are just making early speculation for no reason.
that would be crazy, i can get more pt buffs <3

MrBlacker
08-05-2012, 08:13 AM
lol these ppl are trolling about BL
i guess xD

TurcoX
08-06-2012, 09:12 AM
WTS> iKalashnikov! ( BEST MERCURY BL )

PM ME OFFERS! REROLL NOW!

Tenrai
08-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Hmmm... There going to need to turn the Force Shielder into a REAL aggro grabbing machine and redefine its role in the cabal universe if the Force Blader should lose its ability to stack its buffs.

Decrease Shadow shield cool down time, Increase aggro Percentage on Provocation drastically, Increase force shielder Heal up to 1200k with a 15+ second cool down.

Turn the blind debuff into 4 attack avoidance on Mobs, with an increased cool down of 30 seconds per cast, so if the boss should spike you can deflect it.

These are just my thoughts in advancing the PVE world.

Cathy
08-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Hmmm... There going to need to turn the Force Shielder into a REAL aggro grabbing machine and redefine its role in the cabal universe if the Force Blader should lose its ability to stack its buffs.

Decrease Shadow shield cool down time, Increase aggro Percentage on Provocation drastically, Increase force shielder Heal up to 1200k with a 15+ second cool down.

Turn the blind debuff into 4 attack avoidance on Mobs, with an increased cool down of 30 seconds per cast, so if the boss should spike you can deflect it.

These are just my thoughts in advancing the PVE world.

I think the Healing/Tanking/Damage Dealing stances will help specialize all the classes a bit more like this :)

http://forum.cabalonline.com/entry.php?102-Interview-with-the-Developers-(7-amp-8)

Dakk
08-06-2012, 12:48 PM
FB's being OP. I still laugh. Learn how to play your class and you can counter pretty much all of FB's debuffs. Learn how to play as a team and they're not. Yes they excell in pvp, but pv meh. Teamwork is key still.

As for Episode 10. There's still so many unkonwns. Don't worry about it until the notes start actually coming out.
See this would be true but even is one can counter most of the buff it isnt all and when ur hit with lvl downs roots and mrs it becomes hard, even with good deff and hp to live while ur getting hit with dps that is as good or even better because of their large amount of hp down skills that are always thrown into the mx, your not gonna live through it.

Tenrai
08-06-2012, 02:00 PM
I think the Healing/Tanking/Damage Dealing stances will help specialize all the classes a bit more like this :)

http://forum.cabalonline.com/entry.php?102-Interview-with-the-Developers-(7-amp-8)

Hmmm, so the force blader will switch off from offensive support, to defensive support. Understanding its BM3, it would make perfect sense why they would rewrite the force blader's roll due to its high critical chance. They would then have to add 5 more rate and 10 more crit damage to Lightning blade to preserve a DPS force blader, while the other mechanics of the force blader will be preserved on any situation. Should the tank be Killed the force blader can switch to defensive and await for the tank to recuperate from damage, with that understood, they will need to span the skill points on slots and introduce more new skills.

-On the side note, they will need to completely change the role of wizards and archers, which is why the Blader is removed in cabal 2 and replaced with a Priest.

~My wishful thinking, giving warriors blink http://usefulshortcuts.com/imgs/skype-basic/emoticon-0130-devil.gif

Cathy
08-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Hmmm, so the force blader will switch off from offensive support, to defensive support. Understanding its BM3, it would make perfect sense why they would rewrite the force blader's roll due to its high critical chance. They would then have to add 5 more rate and 10 more crit damage to Lightning blade to preserve a DPS force blader, while the other mechanics of the force blader will be preserved on any situation. Should the tank be Killed the force blader can switch to defensive and await for the tank to recuperate from damage, with that understood, they will need to span the skill points on slots and introduce more new skills.

-On the side note, they will need to completely change the role of wizards and archers, which is why the Blader is removed in cabal 2 and replaced with a Priest.

~My wishful thinking, giving warriors blink http://usefulshortcuts.com/imgs/skype-basic/emoticon-0130-devil.gif

I'm not completely sure how you got that from the interview, but I interpreted it more like this:

You can read the interview here

http://forum.cabalonline.com/entry.php?102-Interview-with-the-Developers-%287-amp-8%29

"“Battle Stance” will be implemented a little differently by battle style.
For instance, Lightening Blade, Ice Blade and Fire Blade will not stack on one another any longer for Force Bladers. We are considering each skill
to have different buff/de-buff features with similar overall effectiveness. "

Probably we will have to use different blade in different situation.

plzbuffme
08-06-2012, 03:12 PM
lol @ fb players thinking playing fb takes skills

if you have two person of the same level of skills and gears, one fb and one any other class, i can gurantee you who will win

the only difference between fb and other game's debuffing class is that other games have longer cool down and there is chance for a skill to get resisted via magical accuracy vs magical resistance lol

Tenrai
08-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm not completely sure how you got that from the interview, but I interpreted it more like this:

I got it through business competition. I am basing there changes on TERA classes such as the Warrior (Force Blader) , and Lancer (The ideal Force Shielder). Cabal being a chameleon game that it is, takes the cliches of games and implement it into their system. Cabal's most colorful asset is simply its Battle modes and the combo system. TERA and Cabal both Korean games, ideas may change to attract more customers (players). Just as Cabal sells vouchers TERA also has a similar merchandise, the Chrono scroll's which takes only 2-3 hours to farm you play for free for the next 30 days, or sell it by purchasing it with real currency. Just comparing and contrasting.

Berserk_Fury
08-06-2012, 03:45 PM
I got it through business competition. I am basing there changes on TERA classes such as the Warrior (Force Blader) , and Lancer (The ideal Force Shielder). Cabal being a chameleon game that it is, takes the cliches of games and implement it into their system. Cabal's most colorful asset is simply its Battle modes and the combo system. TERA and Cabal both Korean games, ideas may change to attract more customers (players). Just as Cabal sells vouchers TERA also has a similar merchandise, the Chrono scroll's which takes only 2-3 hours to farm you play for free for the next 30 days, or sell it by purchasing it with real currency. Just comparing and contrasting.

Isn't warrior in tera more like a blader than a force blader?

Tenrai
08-06-2012, 04:41 PM
They are actually Evasive tanks, but with the up comming update they will be able to block. Their present job is to debuff and contain aggro if they are classified in the dungeon system as tanks (which is optional). Their debuffs consist on poison damage and something similar to enervation.
Heres a 101 entree video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cVFwNd1W6s