PDA

View Full Version : This is wat u get for copying my hair and face Dromar

DGU4RDI4N
08-06-2012, 02:42 PM
LOl

Tenrai
08-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Thats funny I did the same thing to a player by the name DivineHonor who was geared by OGPlanet GM's later a song was made about him,
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/i259/zooka.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9qXcxvIydk

And I also did it to a GM,
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/i259/ITOLDYOUICANKILLAGM.png?t=1317989222

DBZflame94
08-06-2012, 06:42 PM
OMG lol im in that pic yushhh

DanteX
08-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Thats funny I did the same thing to a player by the name DivineHonor who was geared by OGPlanet GM's later a song was made about him,
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/i259/zooka.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9qXcxvIydk

And I also did it to a GM,
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/i259/ITOLDYOUICANKILLAGM.png?t=1317989222
omg kal was the best gm :3

DanteX
08-06-2012, 07:43 PM
LOl
lawl wonder how many times he has ownd u :P

Teru
08-06-2012, 07:52 PM
werent u gear carried by tang and then copied both dromar and takimaru? man time sure flys when this happens u must of lost alot of brain cells if u think no one would remember that and if i remember correctly dont u even use the same skeleton mask takimaru used? lmao ur a real follower bro. off forums u think ur so great another thing that i remember is that didnt u quit ur fail fs cos u finally realized u ed and made a warrior and realized u ed even more and then finally went back to fs and barely had alz to gear up? all of a sudden u got a big head cos ur in one of the only guilds left in venus least fearnotavi had brain cells to leave and get better the funny thing is dromar doesnt even need to leave to merc and will always still be better lol but hey enough of my rambling. oh i will add one more thing before u could cash sigs i remember dromar 2shotting u in aod in ch20 and dropping return stones on you LMAO.

DGU4RDI4N
08-06-2012, 08:12 PM
its funny how u defend him , and 2 shot me while im in aod not possible lol , and yes i probably did copy taki bt where is he now? LOL, had this look for 1 year and i only wrote tat cause i thought would b funny never really ment it , i was never in tang lol, ur so funny

DGU4RDI4N
08-06-2012, 08:14 PM
only reason why i play wa cause i always wanted to try one , for a little fun , im not tryn to b better then fearnotavi or dromar , i just play from time to time ,tats why i didnt leave venus , never really thought ppl would pay this much attention to me lol

Teru
08-06-2012, 08:54 PM
only reason why i play wa cause i always wanted to try one , for a little fun , im not tryn to b better then fearnotavi or dromar , i just play from time to time ,tats why i didnt leave venus , never really thought ppl would pay this much attention to me lol

imo we dont thats just how ive heard about you.

Teru
08-06-2012, 08:55 PM
its funny how u defend him , and 2 shot me while im in aod not possible lol , and yes i probably did copy taki bt where is he now? LOL, had this look for 1 year and i only wrote tat cause i thought would b funny never really ment it , i was never in tang lol, ur so funnyi didnt say now i said back then and im pretty sure thats what i saw, and im just a guildie who posts for em he doesnt need to even bother lol.

EvilAi
08-06-2012, 09:05 PM
logged in game, Fearnotavi and DG are in war.
afterwar...
Guild chat:
DG: wtf fear, u chased me the whole map, wtf is wrong with u?
fearnotavi: lol? o.o it's war man.
DG: *keeps raging and blah blah blah about fear chasing/killing him*
fearnotavi: ok, if u dont wanna get killed, dont go war then.
DG: $^%^*&*$%$#%#
DG has left Guild
EvilAi:^ lol

DanteX
08-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Lol^

DGU4RDI4N
08-06-2012, 09:27 PM
me and fear settle the fight long ago to start with lol. ask him who won the free style

BamOwnage
08-06-2012, 10:08 PM
I was almost impressed, until I realized that it was pretty much the same screenshot shot from three different angles

EvilAi
08-06-2012, 11:16 PM
me and fear settle the fight long ago to start with lol. ask him who won the free style
like he really cares about it like u lol.

...btw...
read my post again and u'll see i didnt say anything about u-fear who's better.
i was just saying about some1
joined war => get attacked/killed/chased by guildie=> rage=>leave guild.
^lol

Cathy
08-07-2012, 06:02 AM
its funny how u defend him , and 2 shot me while im in aod not possible lol , and yes i probably did copy taki bt where is he now? LOL, had this look for 1 year and i only wrote tat cause i thought would b funny never really ment it , i was never in tang lol, ur so funny

Meet me in Merc. I guarantee I will 2 shot you in Aod, given that both hits are crits.

SemiAutoMatic
08-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Meet me in Merc. I guarantee I will 2 shot you in Aod, given that both hits are crits.
Ohhh no Cathy didn't!

Notavi
08-07-2012, 06:52 PM
EL o EL

Davinator61
08-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Children, children, have yous not heard? Imitation is the SINCEREST form of Flattery. Copying what others have already done IMPLIES Admiration AS WELL as Envy of the person(s) being copied. Just My-Two-Cents-Worth...

xFaLL3NxAng3L
08-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Children, children, have yous not heard? Imitation is the SINCEREST form of Flattery. Copying what others have already done IMPLIES Admiration AS WELL as Envy of the person(s) being copied. Just My-Two-Cents-Worth...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AWVjN1dttao/TU0mCCRqWXI/AAAAAAAAADk/xTXGEX2_kRk/s1600/English-Do-you-speak-it.jpg

LikeABosss
08-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Dat sht cray

EvilAi
08-08-2012, 12:45 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AWVjN1dttao/TU0mCCRqWXI/AAAAAAAAADk/xTXGEX2_kRk/s1600/English-Do-you-speak-it.jpg
this one better =P
http://bobsboneyard.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

Davinator61
08-08-2012, 01:12 PM

YES, I DO Speak English, very well, as a matter of fact, as well as Read and Write it at an Advanced College level!;) Why do you ask as if I don't, pray tell?:confused: Have you troubles with English Language Reading Comprehension, or something along that line, YOURSELF?!?:confused: Are YOU a STRUGGLING English as a Second Language (ESL) student?!?:confused: Have you difficulties reading Epic or Nonsense Poetry's Twisted Plays-On-Words?:confused: Or, perhaps, like Jethro Bodine of the Beverley Hillbillies, progress no further than the Eighth Grade in your Language Arts Studies?:confused: Or are you, perhaps, a victim of one of the Abysmally Absolute Bottom 100 School System Districts in this Otherwise-Great-Nation of ours?:confused: Or, Heaven FORBID, a High School Drop-Out?!?:confused: "English: Do You Speak It" INDEED!:mad:

IBladE
08-08-2012, 01:20 PM
YES, I DO Speak English, very well, as a matter of fact, as well as Read and Write it at an Advanced College level!;) Why do you ask as if I don't, pray tell?:confused: Have you troubles with English Language Reading Comprehension, or something along that line, YOURSELF?!?:confused: Are YOU a STRUGGLING English as a Second Language (ESL) student?!?:confused: Have you difficulties reading Epic or Nonsense Poetry's Twisted Plays-On-Words?:confused: Or, perhaps, like Jethro Bodine of the Beverley Hillbillies, progress no further than the Eighth Grade in your Language Arts Studies?:confused: Or are you, perhaps, a victim of one of the Abysmally Absolute Bottom 100 School System Districts in this Otherwise-Great-Nation of ours?:confused: Or, Heaven FORBID, a High School Drop-Out?!?:confused: "English: Do You Speak It" INDEED!:mad:

You should quit hitting that rock right about now.

Davinator61
08-08-2012, 01:26 PM
You should quit hitting that rock right about now.

Or "Beating The Dead Horse", RIIIGHT?!?:p

IBladE
08-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Or "Beating The Dead Horse", RIIIGHT?!?:p

Wrong.. I'm talking about that crack rock you smokin.

EvilAi
08-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Wrong.. I'm talking about that crack rock you smokin.
trollol

xFaLL3NxAng3L
08-08-2012, 05:31 PM

thats a lot of emoticons @____@

Cathy
08-08-2012, 06:17 PM

OoooOooooOOOoo English at an advanced college level.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg

Although I can see you're not fluent in sarcasm. It's okay; most people in their 50's who play MMO's aren't, Mr. DavinatorBornIn1961.

Davinator61
08-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the Entertaining De-Motivational Posters, peeps...;):p:rolleyes: Aaaand, just for the record, I WAS engaging in Sarcasm...my own brand, that is...lol.:o

xFaLL3NxAng3L
08-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the Entertaining De-Motivational Posters, peeps...;):p:rolleyes: Aaaand, just for the record, I WAS engaging in Sarcasm...my own brand, that is...lol.:o
Thanks for the entertaining de-motivational posters guys.Just for the record I was engaging in sarcasm.
^ i corrected your sentence for you sir.
So many grammatical errors lol.
I should slap whoever sold you a keyboard.

Sprite
08-10-2012, 02:21 PM

Why do you capitalize the letters in words that are in the middle of the sentence? :confused::confused::confused: