PDA

View Full Version : important question for you all!

narutofan320
08-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Hi, I signed up to the forums since I have a question for you guys! If you wouldn't mind helping me out I'd verily much appreciate it =O
So my friend (irl) also plays cabal with me and a few days ago he got some ecoins. I know for a fact that his parents wouldn't buy him ecoins(they're really really strict, asian parents lollololo) and he's not old enough to have a job(we're both 14), so when I asked him about it he said he got it by using these 2 websites: irazoo (http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=bobcanadian) and swagbucks (http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/HelpaBro). (I'm giving you the exact links he gave me so you know what I'm talking about, just warning you guys I dont know if these websites are legit or not so you don't have to click if you don't want to!) He said all he does is search on it like something similar to google and he gets money for it. I don't think that makes any sense, but it has to be true since he was able to get ecoins and I don't see why he would lie to me, I've known him since I was very little since we live a block away. So do any of you know if those two websites are legit cuz if it is then i would like to get free astros as well.

Lyro
08-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi Mr. Narutofan320, I will answer your question to the best of my ability.
#1: I never heard of either of those sites, so I don't really want to click them.....incase something funky happens when I try to load the page.
#2: There is a way to get FREE ecoins legitly, but it requires you to do surveys..or download toolbars or other stuff. This way works but unfortunately the GM's monitoring the free coin system might magically ban you for fraud information and defaulting on the ecoins so think wisely about trying the free ecoin offers.
#3: There is no #3
#4: If you wish to avoid getting banned for the most ridiculous reasons, I suggest you find a way to make money and just buy the ecoins (as much as I hate to say it, its the only safe way to get ecoins)
#5: Hack ecoins<--Lololol thats my fail attempt at trolling. Don't even think you can, but I suspect someones doing it somehow
Hope you get your ecoins somehow