PDA

View Full Version : august 8th maint and events!

cronic21
08-09-2012, 11:26 PM
is every one else loving these 2 new events that was suppose to start on the 8th as was stated on website?

http://cabal.com/Event/Read/120628_SummerEvent

event 5 & 6 scheduled for auguest 8th, guess GMs lost their calendar.

Nick123
08-10-2012, 12:24 AM
as stated in a different post by gm snow, they said they got pushed back because of a new event that is coming shortly.

cronic21
08-10-2012, 01:22 AM
as stated in a different post by gm snow, they said they got pushed back because of a new event that is coming shortly.

nothing in official news and annoucements, nothing in events, nothing in updates. where is this post by a GM which should be in 1 of these sections?

EvilAi
08-10-2012, 01:40 AM
nothing in official news and annoucements, nothing in events, nothing in updates. where is this post by a GM which should be in 1 of these sections?
check out FB's new skin
some w/e event idc vs new Ep
...hmm guess i will stick with the new ep :)

and errrr...
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?32936-Last-2-events
AND there's MA every 2 weeks, i dont think ur making any sense on this thread.

cronic21
08-10-2012, 01:44 AM
check out FB's new skin
some w/e event idc vs new Ep
...hmm guess i will stick with the new ep :)

edit: took out the dik reply.
they knew the new ep was coming out and they still publicly posted coming events. it shouldnt be 1 or the other. and if it was, a lil feedback about it to the community would be nice.

EvilAi
08-10-2012, 01:54 AM
they knew the new ep was coming out and they still publicly posted coming events. it shouldnt be 1 or the other. and if it was, a lil feedback about it to the community would be nice.
players: where's the event?
GM: explained
random kids: QQing

^

cronic21
08-10-2012, 03:18 AM
GM: explained

link or stop trolling.

random kids

^

lol says the new guy that just joined the forum mr 2012? 3 months pro. Join Date
May 2012

cerverus3
08-10-2012, 03:58 AM
he alredy show link a few post above if u to lazy to look for it here look at this link

if u dont want o look a link here its the awnser of gm snow

We appreciate your interest in our events and are glad to hear that you've enjoyed the events that we've had so far. The last 2 remaining events for Summer have been held off due to another event that is soon to happen. Please be patient and keep up to date with all of our events on our main page.

We are sorry if this may cause you any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Snow

boredom
08-10-2012, 04:57 AM
lol says the new guy that just joined the forum mr 2012? 3 months pro. Join Date
May 2012

Lol we got a bad ass over here

Ludacris
08-10-2012, 07:05 AM
People still play this game?

whitetrash
08-10-2012, 08:21 AM

Lol you must be new here
They rarely tell us anything in a timely manner
Them talk to the community without sarcasm is rare

whitetrash
08-10-2012, 08:24 AM
People still play this game?

I do a little how's my fav mex been?

EvilAi
08-10-2012, 08:25 AM
May 2012
wow ur pro. How did u know that? ..........

Ludacris
08-10-2012, 09:40 AM
I do a little how's my fav mex been?

sup trashy buddy, i been great! how are things here, still have your BL?

whitetrash
08-10-2012, 09:47 AM
sup trashy buddy, i been great! how are things here, still have your BL?Yea I still have the nubby bl
And nothing's changed man all the same bs lol

Ludacris
08-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Lol thats cool, ur the best by now right!?!?
lol that s, so 190 huh? New map coming soon also huh?

whitetrash
08-10-2012, 10:08 AM
183 I'm lazy and best nah but I hold my own :)
I'd rather have a good time then grind my ass off you know that

plzbuffme
08-10-2012, 11:09 AM
get a room you two wtf rofl

xFaLL3NxAng3L
08-10-2012, 11:13 AM
brolic still havent made my taco yet wth taking u so long fooo -____-

Tenrai
08-10-2012, 11:47 AM
ahhh... when events are announced its like....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

whitetrash
08-10-2012, 12:00 PM
get a room you two wtf rofl
You just mad I don't talk to you like that anymore lol

cronic21
08-10-2012, 02:28 PM
he alredy show link a few post above if u to lazy to look for it here look at this link

if u dont want o look a link here its the awnser of gm snow

We appreciate your interest in our events and are glad to hear that you've enjoyed the events that we've had so far. The last 2 remaining events for Summer have been held off due to another event that is soon to happen. Please be patient and keep up to date with all of our events on our main page.

We are sorry if this may cause you any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Snow

ty for ur comment, and this thread was opened by abi, not a GM as it should of been.

and as u said he showed link above, he edited that in after his original comment.

EvilAi
08-10-2012, 03:30 PM
ty for ur comment, and this thread was opened by abi, not a GM as it should of been.

and as u said he showed link above, he edited that in after his original comment.
ok...

May 2012
Kid...

btw, i have a gift for u > http://forum.cabal.com/member.php?7283-Tom-Pham
now am i old enuf to talk to you?

cronic21
08-11-2012, 12:51 AM
ok...

Kid...

u can link a forum account other than the account u have and are using, gratz? cookies r in the mail.

EvilAi
08-11-2012, 01:34 AM
u can link a forum account other than the account u have and are using, gratz? cookies r in the mail.
hey kid, tell GM to fix the Facebook log in thingy i'd love to use it again *edited*. :D

p/s: i dont think you are smart enough to understand so....that was my old forum account connected by my facebook, now we can't log in by facebook account anymore. And don't ask me, i sent tickets like few months ago and it's still not fixed Laugh out loud.

^OMG i can't believe i have to explain it like that, even "LOL", cuz i dont think u can understand. u shouldnt have skipped so many classes.

Valdoroth
08-11-2012, 04:21 AM
ok...

Kid...

No!
<--- You have to be that old, which is the same age as alot of ppl.

lol. Hey just let the kid keep trolling himself. Adding onto it doesn't help.

Obviously this kid doesn't understand that even if m/a is every 2 weeks, they can interrupt it for an update, which is different than an event, if they want.

cronic21
08-11-2012, 11:26 AM
No!
<--- You have to be that old, which is the same age as alot of ppl.

lol. Hey just let the kid keep trolling himself. Adding onto it doesn't help.

Obviously this kid doesn't understand that even if m/a is every 2 weeks, they can interrupt it for an update, which is different than an event, if they want.

the only troll here is evil, when they comment on a post with nothing productive or intelligent being added to the subject. and they get butthurt so easy that its funny and feel they have to defend themselves, hence "its" (female anime character, hard to guess ur gender is it a 7yr old girl? or a 17 boy that jerks too much?) link to a different forum account. and val, usually u have something of benefit to add. and yes they can interrupt for a maintenance, or an event. they can start up 10% off items in item shop on the 8th, did they not? and btw, im happy no event in exchange for update, the topic was about lack of informing.

plzbuffme
08-11-2012, 11:48 AM
LoLuMaD is a common defense mechanism around here

i also think its messed up how delay of scheduled event wasn't formally announced, and we're expected to read every thread to find out what happened. not really much to ask from a professional company :V

if they let things like this blow by without notice, i wonder what other stuff they sweep under the rung without user's notice

#conspiracytheory

EvilAi
08-11-2012, 03:25 PM
the only troll here is evil, when they comment on a post with nothing productive or intelligent being added to the subject. and they get butthurt so easy that its funny and feel they have to defend themselves, hence "its" (female anime character, hard to guess ur gender is it a 7yr old girl? or a 17 boy that jerks too much?) link to a different forum account. and val, usually u have something of benefit to add. and yes they can interrupt for a maintenance, or an event. they can start up 10% off items in item shop on the 8th, did they not? and btw, im happy no event in exchange for update, the topic was about lack of informing.
ur the one who mad over EST :)
idk about u but i think im @ least 15 years older than u =P, cuz i can read and understand even im wasnt born in the State :">
the way u talk is when some1 who can't win an argument.
here i remind u.
Blame EST => calling me troll => i added link=> talking about my forum joined date =>i joined in 2010 and u dont know about FB thingy => lost an argument and started talking shet.
LOLUMAD?

CookieWiz
08-11-2012, 03:34 PM
lol

cronic21
08-12-2012, 01:31 PM
ur the one who mad over EST :)
idk about u but i think im @ least 15 years older than u =P, cuz i can read and understand even im wasnt born in the State :">
the way u talk is when some1 who can't win an argument.
here i remind u.
Blame EST => calling me troll => i added link=> talking about my forum joined date =>i joined in 2010 and u dont know about FB thingy => lost an argument and started talking shet.
LOLUMAD?

1st, learn english.
2nd, u did not add a link till after ur 1st trolling response, i replied with ur 1st quote then u changed it after more ppl posted.
3rd, fb thingy?? huh? this thread is about lack of annoucements, are u lost?

LoLuMaD is a common defense mechanism around here

i also think its messed up how delay of scheduled event wasn't formally announced, and we're expected to read every thread to find out what happened. not really much to ask from a professional company :V

if they let things like this blow by without notice, i wonder what other stuff they sweep under the rung without user's notice

#conspiracytheory
finally some1 that can read and have an opinion about the threads TOPIC.

6IX
08-13-2012, 09:49 AM
1st, learn english.
2nd, u did not add a link till after ur 1st trolling response, i replied with ur 1st quote then u changed it after more ppl posted.
3rd, fb thingy?? huh? this thread is about lack of annoucements, are u lost?

finally some1 that can read and have an opinion about the threads TOPIC.

It's rude to tell someone to learn how to speak/read in English, when you butcher the language. Don't tell another person to speak a language you yourself do not speak.

Back on track:

The lack of announcement is very unprofessional. It's a mistake, but they did state that it was just delayed and not completely removed. Be patient, at the very least they are trying.

cronic21
08-13-2012, 11:21 AM
It's rude to tell someone to learn how to speak/read in English, when you butcher the language. Don't tell another person to speak a language you yourself do not speak.

Back on track:

The lack of announcement is very unprofessional. It's a mistake, but they did state that it was just delayed and not completely removed. Be patient, at the very least they are trying.

i abbreviate. and ty for ur response.

EvilAi
08-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Nvm, it's useless to talk with retard.
<removed>

CookieWiz
08-13-2012, 12:24 PM
ur an idiot lmao, FB = Facebook, the account i linked is my old forum account connected by my FACEBOOK [FB] wow, u really dont have a life, assumed FB as a class but not a social network. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ur making yourself looks like an idiot when u keep replying my comments. :">

Im out of here, ur so stupid T_T keep raging

ur an idiot ai!!!
FB is clearly Force Blader man.wuts wrong with u!!! lol
get a life meng,go log in game,socialize and have a real life like every1 else...

EvilAi
08-13-2012, 02:19 PM
ur an idiot ai!!!
FB is clearly Force Blader man.wuts wrong with u!!! lol
get a life meng,go log in game,socialize and have a real life like every1 else...
lol^

boredom
08-13-2012, 11:26 PM
So EST....When are we getting patch notes on your website?

Valdoroth
08-14-2012, 07:36 AM
So EST....When are we getting patch notes on your website?
Thursday. After maintenance duh :P

Hi trap

cronic21
08-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Nvm, it's useless to talk with retard.
<removed>

lets see...we are on a games* forum and u say fb, 1 would assume ur talking about a force blader. did u realize this finally and have to remove ur own idiotic reply?

Cathy
08-14-2012, 11:14 AM
lets see...we are on a games* forum and u say fb, 1 would assume ur talking about a force blader. did u realize this finally and have to remove ur own idiotic reply?

look at the top of this page and you can see connect to facebook. And GM's post more updates about events and maintenances on their facebook page, than they actually do here. And look what this thread is about. events and maintenances

Don't try to hide your dumbass comment about fb = force blader just because we're on a gaming forum. Learn to take things in context; since you implied yourself, via the title, that in this thread, fb will be facebook.

cronic21
08-15-2012, 12:55 AM
because we're on a gaming forum. fb will be facebook.

sry not every1 brings an online game into their personal life, via facebook. since u wanna talk bout THIS thread, it started with the topic of why cant GMs make a post in their own sections that are dedicated* to annoucements etc. o but btw, i actually did check the fb b4 opening this thread also, was nothin there either. all there ever was was 1 comment from a GM on a players post that was then locked therefor getting thrown down the list of threads.

guess ima go to dif thread and post:

B> fb lvl(age) 18 from oregon(server) female only plz pm me. rofl

boredom
08-15-2012, 08:44 AM
Thursday. After maintenance duh :P

Hi trap

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I want them before m/a =(

When you coming back to merc?