08-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Item that changes class k? tnxbye

brusky
08-11-2012, 10:03 PM
been here asked that.. not gonna happen

mnslayer27
08-12-2012, 06:21 AM
This cannot work for a couple reasons.

1) Skills - All skills would have to be deleted or swapped out for skills of the same level; even then, those skills wouldn't be leveled the way you want them.
2) Gear - A large portion of gear is class-specific these days; how would a class change from BL to WA work while wearing a BL suit?

Sorry, but I highly doubt this will ever happen.

IBladE
08-12-2012, 06:31 AM
This cannot work for a couple reasons.

1) Skills - All skills would have to be deleted or swapped out for skills of the same level; even then, those skills wouldn't be leveled the way you want them.
2) Gear - A large portion of gear is class-specific these days; how would a class change from BL to WA work while wearing a BL suit?

Sorry, but I highly doubt this will ever happen.

The point would be to change a Bl item to Wi..LOL

Cathy
08-12-2012, 08:04 AM
The point would be to change a Bl item to Wi..LOL

That's what I was thinking.

but then again. being able to change your char from a BL to a WA would be pretty fawking awesome :cool:

Hash
08-12-2012, 01:12 PM
what about runes (mainly the difference between in it being specifically s/m amp, same with attack)? I doubt they'd bring this in, it'd just be easier to buy another char.

darkendrain
08-12-2012, 04:15 PM
absolutely not. just make another character if you want to be another class, and dont give me that crap about "well ive worked so hard on this character it wouldnt be fair,cool,nice to start over again" its all bs i personally have 6 characters all of each class and i level them when i want to and eventually they will all be high or max levels. plus it wouldnt be right to change from class to class experiencing all of the pros and cons without any work put into them