PDA

View Full Version : Runes

gqzpower
08-13-2012, 12:35 PM
What are the 15 important runes for a FB?

1. HP
2. Max Crt Rate
3. Crt Dmg
4. Att
5. Amp
6. Max HP Steal
7. HP steal Limit UP ?
8. Def ?
9. Max MP Steal ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

Berserk_Fury
08-13-2012, 01:42 PM
You don't need max mp steal. Otherwise, you can use all the ones you listed plus mp, str, int, dex, def rate, skill exp (to gain a little more sp back from comboing). All except for MP are really optional and would barely make a difference, so you can replace them for whatever you might need such as exp, party exp, pet exp.

Cathy
08-13-2012, 02:06 PM
You don't need max mp steal. Otherwise, you can use all the ones you listed plus mp, str, int, dex, def rate, skill exp (to gain a little more sp back from comboing). All except for MP are really optional and would barely make a difference, so you can replace them for whatever you might need such as exp, party exp, pet exp.

I would say all of these are good to have. Maybe they wouldn't make a biig dif, but the attack, defense, and m.attack they give is definitely worth having over party exp lol.

M.attack may be worth using near endgame (definitely one of the last ones you'd want to do) just for a little hp/attack/def in bm1.

gqzpower
08-13-2012, 06:25 PM
I would say all of these are good to have. Maybe they wouldn't make a biig dif, but the attack, defense, and m.attack they give is definitely worth having over party exp lol.

M.attack may be worth using near endgame (definitely one of the last ones you'd want to do) just for a little hp/attack/def in bm1.

O_o

Sry, i forget the exp runes

1. HP
2. Max Crt Rate
3. Crt Dmg
4. Att
5. Amp
6. Max HP Steal
7. HP steal Limit UP ?
8. Def ?
9. Def Rate or Att Rate ?
10. Exp
11. Party Exp
12. Str ?
13. Dex ?
14. Int ?
15. MP ? can be usefull for mana freeze?

2kwik
08-16-2012, 03:14 PM
You need all resist runes for PVP.