PDA

View Full Version : Why people change?

Sorry
08-13-2012, 03:15 PM
simple question but pretty sad answers.

people change a lot when they start playing this game.

IAmEvil
08-13-2012, 03:18 PM
im the same ingame and irl so idk why people change its funny tho ^_^

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
08-13-2012, 03:21 PM
It usually happens when you realize that no matter how much time,effort and or USD you put in this game. You are and will always be at the mercy of a probability system (kinda like the lottery). In which luck and never your hard work will reign supreme. Always has always will here in this game.

CookieWiz
08-13-2012, 03:28 PM
ppl change for different reasons.maybe they are cool and nice they just take a different path from urs.if they dont talk to you or just disappear and u know they r still here ,then theres got to be a reason why its happening.other ppl change cuz they want power(gear),so they do anything to get it,others it is just how they are.only a few ppl stay the same and u can count those with 1 hand(those are the real friends).never say it is "sad"....
it is hard to see some1 "go" but thats how it is x.x

Cathy
08-13-2012, 03:30 PM
I think I'm the same in and out of game. In what way do you mean change. Like they're different while in-game, or it affects them in real life too? Some people are really competitive and will be a lot different when playing any kind of game and/or sport, pretty much anything you can "win" in.

Sorry
08-13-2012, 03:36 PM
i quit cabal 1 year ago,i had a couple of friends who where nice when i started playing cabal,i look at them now and all i see is greed,ego,would do anything for alz and gear,.... it is just sad to see that happening.

Lyro
08-13-2012, 03:38 PM
They change because they can be @sses to ppl they never met and those people wont be able to so s*** to them. Most of them are losers who cant back up their sh**.

CookieWiz
08-13-2012, 03:41 PM
i quit cabal 1 year ago,i had a couple of friends who where nice when i started playing cabal,i look at them now and all i see is greed,ego,would do anything for alz and gear,.... it is just sad to see that happening.

classic lol
trust me man those ppl arent worth it,they will always be looking for "opportunities" so ur better off w/o them.just like the ppl who jump guilds and join cuz of gear,ppl call it smart but i call it pathetic lol they fail too much to get gear on their own.but thats my opinion tho ;)

CookieWiz
08-13-2012, 03:51 PM
They change because they can be @sses to ppl they never met and those people wont be able to so s*** to them. Most of them are losers who cant back up their sh**.

yea i gotta agree with u.and if u say something then the classic"haters gonna hate" comes out lol

NiteFalcon
08-13-2012, 03:53 PM
im pretty much the same person after 4 years of cabal, gaming wise that is. get myth busted son

Sprite
08-13-2012, 04:53 PM
still the same.

Lyro
08-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Well if any of u recall when u first got "scammed" when playing a game (im sure most of you have a time when u got scammed), usual reaction is rage, which can be followed by being a douche to everyone or turning to scamming ppl urself because it works. People start learning to never trust other people over the internet.

IAmEvil
08-13-2012, 07:55 PM
i have yet to be scammed im not foolish enough to let that happen nor do i trust people anyways

dipikins
08-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Why do people change? That's a broad question. Perhaps it's because time goes by as one indulges themselves in a game?

Lucifer
08-13-2012, 10:39 PM

xD Well we are humans....and we all need some sort of entertainment and we chose cabal as one of them. Pay to play, free to play, fun to play, lol idc how people play hehe I don't judge them, It's what they think is fun ^.^ Some people play the role of the villain like Kenmei for an example, he's hated throughout Venus and he's like FierySaggitarius V2. xD I guess we change because it's how we get things going the fun way? or so what I think it is <3

Shinji
08-14-2012, 06:11 AM
im pretty much the same person after 4 years of cabal, gaming wise that is. get myth busted son
I watched your gif like 100x time lol

NiteFalcon
08-14-2012, 08:07 AM
bunny OP

Lord Kronius
08-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Why do people change? That's a broad question. Perhaps it's because time goes by as one indulges themselves in a game?
hahahaha

Tenrai
08-14-2012, 09:02 AM

"...a thug changes, and love changes and best friends become strangers, word up..."
~Nas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws3Ks0FGxYM

ForumHavoc
08-14-2012, 10:12 AM
If you talking about in general...our experiences and environment make us who we are, those things change so it's natural we change too. Everyday is a new experience.

If your talking about cabal...

That's what happens when people stop playing for fun and start playing for status. Which is lol.

Sea
08-14-2012, 01:39 PM
If you talking about in general...our experiences and environment make us who we are, those things change so it's natural we change too. Everyday is a new experience.

If your talking about cabal...

That's what happens when people stop playing for fun and start playing for status. Which is lol.

lol yea