PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of...

LaRazz
08-15-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm sick of every time I try to change channels or log into cabal that my client stops responding and crashes out, does that anywhere between 3-6 times and then I can play.

pos game is pos

modem
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
play fullscreen when ever you change channels

Cathy
08-15-2012, 06:43 PM
I assume you're playing in Windows mode. Do you have your screen maximized?

If you shrink your window a bit so that it's not maximized, that may help.

Nick123
08-15-2012, 07:21 PM
it happens to me when i play in full screen but it doesnt happen to me when i play windowed

DanteX
08-15-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm sick of every time I try to change channels or log into cabal that my client stops responding and crashes out, does that anywhere between 3-6 times and then I can play.

pos game is pos
bro i have same freaking problem irritates the crap out of me -_- i play window mode btw

Valdoroth
08-15-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm sensing some sort of trend here.........................................

I play both windowed and fullscreen (actually use the switcheable mode) and don't have that issue. But sometimes when i change modes the screen game goes all white and i have to manually blindly exit and restart the game (which takes all of 90 seconds at most)

DanteX
08-15-2012, 10:42 PM
yea i get that problem alot my screen goes white and my cursor just stays loading till i close cabal or i just the the message cabal has encountered and error and needs to close which happens alot -_- specialy enterin big dungeons like ic1/2