PDA

View Full Version : How to dash? D:

nykza
08-16-2012, 08:12 PM
:( My bladder is currently level 40+ with some decent stuff but i still can't manage to figure out how to dash >.<" *pissed off*
I saw a level 20 are able to dash while i can't..i try the technic that dash while walking but didn't work. D;
I try just pressing the dash button but it doesn't work though..

Lyro
08-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Check your configurations in Options. Find one that says "Dash/Fade to cursor" which means when u click Dash or Fade, ur character will Dash/Fade towards ur mouse cursor. If its not checked, then the character will simply Dash the way its looking and Fade backwards. Dash has a range of approximately 6~7 while Fade has a range of 3~4.

modem
08-16-2012, 11:05 PM
:( My bladder is currently level 40+ with some decent stuff but i still can't manage to figure out how to dash >.<" *pissed off*
I saw a level 20 are able to dash while i can't..i try the technic that dash while walking but didn't work. D;
I try just pressing the dash button but it doesn't work though..

u must be totally noob ,but anyways u probably messed up the key bindings. go find it in options and set it to default

nykza
08-17-2012, 12:27 AM
u must be totally noob ,but anyways u probably messed up the key bindings. go find it in options and set it to default
Rude guy,i hate this kind of player that think they're pro enough to call anyone noob. >.<"..yeah i'm noob so?o.O i just join today lol..idk anything..

And thanks lyro :D,finally got it xD.
How do i gain sp to active BAM?o.O

EvilAi
08-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Rude guy,i hate this kind of player that think they're pro enough to call anyone noob. >.<"..yeah i'm noob so?o.O i just join today lol..idk anything..

And thanks lyro :D,finally got it xD.
How do i gain sp to active BAM?o.O
If ur not a wiz, u have to find a Wiz prefer 140 atleast and ask him to sp u.
Or u can dance to get sp slowly. Enjoy the new dance [type /Dance3]

and just ignore that modem, he's just a troll doesnt even have an account to play, u> him.