PDA

View Full Version : Dash/Fade Combo.

Flit
08-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Someone explain it to me in words please, I've watch a few videos and they aren't helpful at all. I understand the out of range part but after I use dash the combo just cancels q.q

Lucifer
08-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Are u in venus? It's better to show u and talk to you about it. I want to see you do it so I know what you're doing wrong ^^ I learned by training dummies first then lakeside to Porta Inferno(practice on moving mobs).
But....if your combo breaks when u do fade...then I'm sorry to say that u need a better computer o.o You need a good comp to get fade going.

Flit
08-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Are u in venus? It's better to show u and talk to you about it. I want to see you do it so I know what you're doing wrong ^^ I learned by training dummies first then lakeside to Porta Inferno(practice on moving mobs).
But....if your combo breaks when u do fade...then I'm sorry to say that u need a better computer o.o You need a good comp to get fade going.

Yeah I'm in venus, and I have a alienware comp so I think I'm good in that department.

EvilAi
08-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Yeah I'm in venus, and I have a alienware comp so I think I'm good in that department.
u need a good connection also, if not try to use "Latency Fix", google it and download.
If ur playing cabal "NA" from Asia u might not be able to fade combo even with latency fix.

btw this is how u dash/fade combo: click some random skill [target must be out of that skill range]=> dash/fade => click skill again. gl

2kwik
08-17-2012, 07:31 PM
You can only dash/fade after the 1st combo skill.

chainlock
08-17-2012, 08:59 PM
How about video and words. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWXugN908ts&list=UU16d0td-oyuCvLkXSeP0rJA&index=7&feature=plcp

Flit
08-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Turns out I was doing it right lol, my lantency was just bad, had to use Leatrix Latency Fix :) but thanks peeps