PDA

View Full Version : Cabal: Auction House Manipulation

Mr.Market
08-18-2012, 11:04 PM
Hello community,

I am not new to Cabal Online. I have been around the OG Planet era.

Today I will be discussing the auction house in Cabal Online. As you can see, my name on forums is Mr.Market. I have a general knowledge of stock trading, option bids, day trading, contracts and etc regarding the real world trade market. Believe it or not, my knowledge is very applicable to the auction house in Cabal Online. Just as stocks go from up to down (and vice-verse), the same things happen with item's prices in the auction house.

Where am I trying to get at?

In brief, you can make easy profits from the auction house without grinding in dungeons or anything else that requires leaving Bloody Ice. I am going to show you how I make money without grinding.

I started off with a small investment. I spent $10 on e-coins in order to buy two level 7 pills (50,000,000 Alz each). After selling the pills to the grocer I ended up with 100 million Alz.

On week 1, I did a small technical analysis on force cores, upgrade cores, and dungeon entry items. I found three profitable commodities: Upgrade Core Medium, Upgrade Core High, and Ruina Station.

So here is the profit example.

1. 100 million Alz used on UCMs
2. Find lowest price for UCMs
3. Sell UCMs at a common high price

Translation,

1. Buy 5 of 400,000 Alz of UCMs (that is 2 million Alz)
2. Sell all 5 UCMs at 515,000 Alz (that is 2.575 million Alz)
3. Be patient
4. Make a profit of 115,000 each (that is 575,000 Alz profit without the Fee)

You can make this profit up to 7x in less than an hour. In general, you can make up to 5 million Alz per hour or more depending how many low price UCMs are available.

I started with 100 million Alz. In just week 1, I am up by 63% capital gains (that is 163 million alz capital margin).

This method can be applied with any auction house item as long as you find the Trend.

I hope everyone found this information useful.

Thank you,

Mr.Market

Cathy
08-18-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm sure this will be useful for low levels who have trouble making alz but um. you don't exactly have to be a financier or an economist to know these things ~_~

Anybody who has played cabal for a couple weeks can tell you cores are higher priced at night/weekends when more people are online, and gift vouchers will be pricier when new things are in cash shop.

Mr.Market
08-18-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm sure this will be useful for low levels who have trouble making alz but um. you don't exactly have to be a financier or an economist to know these things ~_~

Anybody who has played cabal for a couple weeks can tell you cores are higher priced at night/weekends when more people are online, and gift vouchers will be pricier when new things are in cash shop.

Thank you for the reply. You're definitely right, you don't have to be a financier or economist to know this. It really is common sense.

This method can help lower level players make extra money.

Valdoroth
08-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Yea, and then you have crazy ppl like me who during the previous sigmetal event had bought and resold 650 UCH as the lowest for a couple hours bcs I bought and resold any lower than me. In the end I really only made like 50m profit after a couple days.

But Cathy, gotta remember how large of the populous in this game aren't as old as us and haven't taken economics yet (though anyone with a brain could've figured this out in 6th grade, But then I have to remind myself that this is America and the intelligence levels of ppl seems to be dropping God Save us ><)

Mr.Market
08-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Yea, and then you have crazy ppl like me who during the previous sigmetal event had bought and resold 650 UCH as the lowest for a couple hours bcs I bought and resold any lower than me. In the end I really only made like 50m profit after a couple days.

But Cathy, gotta remember how large of the populous in this game aren't as old as us and haven't taken economics yet (though anyone with a brain could've figured this out in 6th grade)

Yes, people like you are my target to buy everything you need before you do and then sell it high to you.
I like events, like the sigmetal, because of a lot of UCH buyers. Those events I make huge profits.

Valdoroth
08-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Yes, people like you are my target to buy everything you need before you do and then sell it high to you.
I like events, like the sigmetal, because of a lot of UCH buyers. Those events I make huge profits. Um, no I'm not a target. I applied this idea since I'm not rich normally. I might have good gears, but I'm a horrible spender lol. But you can make more alz faster from spamming DX's. Or you can apply both these ideas simultatneously to maximize your profits.

Contrary to your idea here, the fastest way to make alz is definately to spam dungeons like no other.

Yes buying+reselling in AH is lazier, but it's slower.

Mr.Market
08-18-2012, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=Valdoroth;350392]Um, no I'm not a target. I applied this idea since I'm not rich normally. I might have good gears, but I'm a horrible spender lol. But you can make more alz faster from spamming DX's. Or you can apply both these ideas simultatneously to maximize your profits.

Contrary to your idea here, the fastest way to make alz is definately to spam dungeons like no other.

Yes buying+reselling in AH is lazier, but it's slower.[/QUOTE

Well, I guess you can call it the lazy way to make Alz. As long as you're making Alz thats all that matters.
Spamming dungeons can be added to the equation, but dungeon entry items won't always be cheap.

2kwik
08-19-2012, 12:32 AM
why would you buy 2 pills for 100m alz when a voucher of the same value gives you at least 120m alz lol

Mr.Market
08-19-2012, 12:39 AM
why would you buy 2 pills for 100m alz when a voucher of the same value gives you at least 120m alz lol

During the time I was not aware of that. However, I no longer regret it. I've made over 50m Alz with my method in less than a week.
Please feel welcomed to try out my method

2kwik
08-19-2012, 01:17 AM
During the time I was not aware of that. However, I no longer regret it. I've made over 50m Alz with my method in less than a week.
Please feel welcomed to try out my method

Well I made 300m alz in 1 day with the new craft. Was amazing hustling those craftman lvl4 and lvl3 rings

Mr.Market
08-19-2012, 01:20 AM
[QUOTE=2kwik;350408]Well I made 300m alz in 1 day with the new craft. Was amazing hustling those craftman lvl4 and lvl3 rings[/QUOTE

Well, consider my method to be part of your equation. Look at it as a bonus, a side profit.

2kwik
08-19-2012, 02:49 AM
[QUOTE=2kwik;350408]Well I made 300m alz in 1 day with the new craft. Was amazing hustling those craftman lvl4 and lvl3 rings[/QUOTE

Well, consider my method to be part of your equation. Look at it as a bonus, a side profit.

tbh id rather try farming epic drops than bother with doing that

plzbuffme
08-19-2012, 09:11 AM
are you serious? someone's trying to glorify buy cheap sell high concept a little too much. you dont need a degree to know that, just common sense and patience

IBladE
08-19-2012, 09:17 AM
I once bought a AoP+6 for 1,2b from ah and resold in 30mins for 3,5b.. My method is better!

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u500/bigjoenig/aop6.jpg

xFaLL3NxAng3L
08-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Buy & Resell = Best Method EVA!

Mr.Market
08-19-2012, 09:37 AM
are you serious? someone's trying to glorify buy cheap sell high concept a little too much. you dont need a degree to know that, just common sense and patience

LOL! I know, I don't have a degree yet. But so far I'm doing better than the average player in Cabal. It's a simple fact.

Mr.Market
08-19-2012, 09:39 AM
I once bought a AoP+6 for 1,2b from ah and resold in 30mins for 3,5b.. My method is better!

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u500/bigjoenig/aop6.jpg

LMAO! You just applied my method: Buy Low and Sell High.
The only difference is that you did it with a different item.

cronic21
08-19-2012, 10:35 AM
LOL! I know, I don't have a degree yet. But so far I'm doing better than the average player in Cabal. It's a simple fact.

sry to say but...if ur only gaining 50mil per week...thats not above average o.o

most dungeon spammers make that daily from selling u core buyers their cores. and they are playing the game, whereas u sit at ah all day changing prices, pming ppl immediately after they shout to try an be that 1st guy to get those 5 cheap ucm/h hes sellin.

my question is, if this is wat u do all day....why are u on a action* based rpg game?

wouldnt this be a better suited game for you buyers?
http://www.pogo.com/games/monopoly?pageSection=ag_list2_pl_monopoly&stMinverPageSection=category#top

Valdoroth
08-19-2012, 10:54 AM
sorry to say, but it's not "your method." It's a simple time consuming alternate to making alz that ppl like darkgenesis used a couple years ago to make alz. Nothing new dude. If it works for you, cool.

If everyone applied this concept, the economy would actually collapse.

Cathy
08-19-2012, 12:23 PM
sorry to say, but it's not "your method." It's a simple time consuming alternate to making alz that ppl like darkgenesis used a couple years ago to make alz. Nothing new dude. If it works for you, cool.

If everyone applied this concept, the economy would actually collapse.

This is true.

And you really shouldn't go around calling this "your method." This has existed since the concept of currency in human history.

LaRazz
08-19-2012, 12:55 PM
Hello community,

I am not new to Cabal Online. I have been around the OG Planet era.

Today I will be discussing the auction house in Cabal Online. As you can see, my name on forums is Mr.Market. I have a general knowledge of stock trading, option bids, day trading, contracts and etc regarding the real world trade market. Believe it or not, my knowledge is very applicable to the auction house in Cabal Online. Just as stocks go from up to down (and vice-verse), the same things happen with item's prices in the auction house.

Where am I trying to get at?

In brief, you can make easy profits from the auction house without grinding in dungeons or anything else that requires leaving Bloody Ice. I am going to show you how I make money without grinding.

I started off with a small investment. I spent $10 on e-coins in order to buy two level 7 pills (50,000,000 Alz each). After selling the pills to the grocer I ended up with 100 million Alz.

On week 1, I did a small technical analysis on force cores, upgrade cores, and dungeon entry items. I found three profitable commodities: Upgrade Core Medium, Upgrade Core High, and Ruina Station.

So here is the profit example.

1. 100 million Alz used on UCMs
2. Find lowest price for UCMs
3. Sell UCMs at a common high price

Translation,

1. Buy 5 of 400,000 Alz of UCMs (that is 2 million Alz)
2. Sell all 5 UCMs at 515,000 Alz (that is 2.575 million Alz)
3. Be patient
4. Make a profit of 115,000 each (that is 575,000 Alz profit without the Fee)

You can make this profit up to 7x in less than an hour. In general, you can make up to 5 million Alz per hour or more depending how many low price UCMs are available.

I started with 100 million Alz. In just week 1, I am up by 63% capital gains (that is 163 million alz capital margin).

This method can be applied with any auction house item as long as you find the Trend.

I hope everyone found this information useful.

Thank you,

Mr.Market

Just want to say this is not me.

Real Mr.LaFobRazz Venus Killer