PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

KeijiMaeda
08-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums but not so new to Cabal, I have some knowledge of the game but I am no pro,
The highest character I have ever gotten is 121 trans/trans which is honestly nothing compared to 15x+, the last time I played Cabal was back at OGPlanet.

I quitted this game a long time ago because of my work and studies, but now I intend to become a regular player on Cabal,
I am very interested in this games in terms of PvP, and War so I would like some advice from everyone.

I would also like to mentioned I have tried and played all classes to level 80 dual trans and Blader seems the most fun of all for me.

-Can anyone direct me to any Blader guides? also does Heavy Blader still exist?
-Do I need to spend money on ecoins to reach the top?(I don't mind throwing in a few bucks)
-Any guilds recruiting?
-Which Server has the best community?
-Which Server is the most expensive? (AH)
-Who are the best players on Cabal Global?
-Is it really worth playing Cabal now?

That would be all from me, thanks in advance and I hope I get to meet new people, hopefuly make some friends on the way also, to make this game last even more for me.

2kwik
08-19-2012, 03:47 PM
WA/FS/FB are more popular now because of BM3. Blader BM3 is really bad, which is not useful in MWAR. You can get 1k ecoins with 120-130m alz by buying a voucher. Mercury is by far the most popular and probably has cheaper AH because of mass inventory.

Cabal is real easy to play and be semi-strong. You won't be nothing compared to the people who spend hundreds of dollars of real money in this game or many years playing.

Nozomi
08-19-2012, 03:54 PM
WA/FS/FB are more popular now because of BM3. Blader BM3 is really bad, which is not useful in MWAR. You can get 1k ecoins with 120-130m alz by buying a voucher. Mercury is by far the most popular and probably has cheaper AH because of mass inventory.

Cabal is real easy to play and be semi-strong. You won't be nothing compared to the people who spend hundreds of dollars of real money in this game or many years playing.
WA more popular? I believe you wanted to say FA.

Hash
08-19-2012, 04:02 PM

Couple of flaws in this.

1. BL bm3 isn't bad, it's actually quite good. it's got one of the best dps on a single target because of the orange text.
2. WAs are more popular because of their bm3? lol I'd say WA bm3 is the worst due to the long cast time of the a/b and having to rely on fatals for dps. BM3 made WAs stronger, but every other class gained more than a WA.
3. FAs/WIs are probably even more popular due to bm3. Range + AoE makes them awesome for war, and they're both good in pve.

Lyro
08-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Blader Guides are somewhere in the Blader section. Do I really have to link? =.= Heavy bladers do not exist because armor is now class specific, which means BL's can wear martial (BL) gear. The upside is the class specific gears give HP now! Downside is your not as tanky as u once use to be.
You can spend some money to get better gear than if you just play normally and pray for a good drop. 10 bucks = around 130m (As above posts say) Throw in 50 bucks and u can gear urself enough to solo dungeons like EoD2 or IC1
Guilds are always recruiting just depends on what guild name you like
Mercury is larger than Venus, therefore there are more stuff at cheaper prices in AH. Venus is, to say bluntly, dying slowly.
I don't keep track of global players. If you meant in ALL of cabal, probably someone in the Seireitei Guild
Cabal's fun if you can gear yourself enough to play efficiently. If you like nation war, and aren't massively geared, u will hate it. If your pve oriented, the answer is yes, if your pvp oriented, then it depends on how well you gear yourself.

Small notes about Bladers: Not as tanky as in the past with heavy bladers, but their HP has increased, along with other classes. BL gear isn't that expensive (Low level gear like ST/Osm is cheap compared to like WI gear) Intuition is still one of the best pve skills to spam in dungeons (Hence pve orientation) BL BM3 isn't nearly that great as other classes but thats because BL BM2 is already good.

KeijiMaeda
08-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Blader Guides are somewhere in the Blader section. Do I really have to link? =.= Heavy bladers do not exist because armor is now class specific, which means BL's can wear martial (BL) gear. The upside is the class specific gears give HP now! Downside is your not as tanky as u once use to be.
You can spend some money to get better gear than if you just play normally and pray for a good drop. 10 bucks = around 130m (As above posts say) Throw in 50 bucks and u can gear urself enough to solo dungeons like EoD2 or IC1
Guilds are always recruiting just depends on what guild name you like
Mercury is larger than Venus, therefore there are more stuff at cheaper prices in AH. Venus is, to say bluntly, dying slowly.
I don't keep track of global players. If you meant in ALL of cabal, probably someone in the Seireitei Guild
Cabal's fun if you can gear yourself enough to play efficiently. If you like nation war, and aren't massively geared, u will hate it. If your pve oriented, the answer is yes, if your pvp oriented, then it depends on how well you gear yourself.

Small notes about Bladers: Not as tanky as in the past with heavy bladers, but their HP has increased, along with other classes. BL gear isn't that expensive (Low level gear like ST/Osm is cheap compared to like WI gear) Intuition is still one of the best pve skills to spam in dungeons (Hence pve orientation) BL BM3 isn't nearly that great as other classes but thats because BL BM2 is already good.

I see, so Seireitei is still around nowadays? nice, how about FOXHOUND? Fire? and Ice? and CollateralDamage? are they around?
And I didn't mean to link me but to let me know which is the most up to date guide for Bladers, and no more Heavy Bladers make me a little sad, but oh well.

I guess I'll play on Mercury due to Venus not getting enough activity, thanks for the replies guys.

2kwik
08-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Couple of flaws in this.

1. BL bm3 isn't bad, it's actually quite good. it's got one of the best dps on a single target because of the orange text.
2. WAs are more popular because of their bm3? lol I'd say WA bm3 is the worst due to the long cast time of the a/b and having to rely on fatals for dps. BM3 made WAs stronger, but every other class gained more than a WA.
3. FAs/WIs are probably even more popular due to bm3. Range + AoE makes them awesome for war, and they're both good in pve.

Every lvl 160-190 Blader I've met says BM3 is horrid, and the one lvl 180+ in my guild rather use BM2 over BM3.

Hash
08-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Every lvl 160-190 Blader I've met says BM3 is horrid, and the one lvl 180+ in my guild rather use BM2 over BM3.

I never had any problems with it. I went from a 4 bar pluma with bm2 to a 2 bar pluma with bm3 at lvl 17x. I just used bm2 on low def bosses and bm3 on high def bosses. BL bm2 = easier to survive in, but intuition makes surviving so much easier in bm3.

Perfect person for you to talk to would be Modem. He'll show you how good BL bm3 can be :D

Lyro
08-19-2012, 04:57 PM
I see, so Seireitei is still around nowadays? nice, how about FOXHOUND? Fire? and Ice? and CollateralDamage? are they around?
And I didn't mean to link me but to let me know which is the most up to date guide for Bladers, and no more Heavy Bladers make me a little sad, but oh well.

I guess I'll play on Mercury due to Venus not getting enough activity, thanks for the replies guys.
I see Foxhound around, though not many members I think. Fire and Ice are dead now, CollateralDamage is still around. Sei is still by far the most powerful guild in Merc