PDA

View Full Version : Increase drop rate and increase alz reward in nw

forcewiz
05-17-2010, 08:30 PM
nation war sux now!!!!!!! no competition at all!!!!!

rythemz
05-17-2010, 10:45 PM
How is there no competition?

Shinn
05-17-2010, 10:56 PM
How is there no competition?

ik have no clue because i havent went but Proc has had the flag for 4 weeks i believe lol

Rastan
05-18-2010, 12:30 AM
There is no competition because nobody really wants to fight for the win anymore since everyone gets the same wexp now,if they changed it to where the loser gets 10-20 wexp for losing then ppl would be motivated to try and win and not half-ass it like i do on a daily basis.

And what does an increased drop rate have to do w/ NW,hoping for an rw-3 from a guardian?

Another question,when was the last official rw-3 drop?.............maybe that'll put some perspective on the whole drop rate debate.

Shinn
05-18-2010, 12:33 AM
There is no competition because nobody really wants to fight for the win anymore since everyone gets the same wexp now,if they changed it to where the loser gets 10-20 wexp for losing then ppl would be motivated to try and win and not half-ass it like i do on a daily basis.

And what does an increased drop rate have to do w/ NW,hoping for an rw-3 from a guardian?

Another question,when was the last official rw-3 drop?.............maybe that'll put some perspective on the whole drop rate debate.

i got one from derk within the last week :D

Rastan
05-18-2010, 12:37 AM
i got one from derk within the last week :D

then the drop rate is just fine.../enddebate

Shinn
05-18-2010, 12:44 AM
then the drop rate is just fine.../enddebate

Well now you prob wont believe this but ive gotten 5 drops from derk within the last 8 days worth 800m+(lowest being eos+7) But i know people whove hunted derk for about 6 months now without a drop :X so thats pretty I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty on there part =\ but then again i Went from 0 derks killed to about 92 in the last 8 days lol

Rastan
05-18-2010, 12:56 AM
Well now you prob wont believe this but ive gotten 5 drops from derk within the last 8 days worth 800m+(lowest being eos+7) But i know people whove hunted derk for about 6 months now without a drop :X so thats pretty I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty on there part =\ but then again i Went from 0 derks killed to about 92 in the last 8 days lol

thats cuz this unholy grindfest is all about doing things in quantity,you can't kill 3 derks and /ragequit if you don't get seh,you gotta put in the work,it's like me farming eod b2f,i get crap drops 99% of the time but all it takes is that one drop to change my whole perspective of the game and it's coming soon....just a matter of time and patience

Shinn
05-18-2010, 01:07 AM
thats cuz this unholy grindfest is all about doing things in quantity,you can't kill 3 derks and /ragequit if you don't get seh,you gotta put in the work,it's like me farming eod b2f,i get crap drops 99% of the time but all it takes is that one drop to change my whole perspective of the game and it's coming soon....just a matter of time and patience

Do you play on merc?

Rastan
05-18-2010, 01:08 AM
yup,if i could go to venus i would without hesitation,better weapons,better economy,and from what i've heard,better drops

Shinn
05-18-2010, 01:14 AM
yup,if i could to venus i would without hesitation,better weapons,better economy,and from what i've heard,better drops

I hear its impossible to see a derk on venus let alone kill near as many as i did in the little time i did