PDA

View Full Version : For a GM

Kou
08-26-2012, 10:23 AM
I understand you by no means have any obligation to fix this, but I appreciate the consideration. I stopped playing this game for some time and went inactive due to alot of things. When I came back I found that my account, Koumari, had been permanently blocked for being a bot/hacks.

Now I didn't have much money, my craft was mediocre and yada yada. The only iffy thing on the account was that I had a FB that was slightly above average on his skill tree because back at the time I made him, skill caps didnt exist and you could skill all the time. When the caps came on that left me above the limit.

Other than that I had like a lv 112 force shielder that had no real good qualities to him specifically. no great gear, no hacks or anything. I don't know if its possible to re-activate or even look into. I have already made a new account, but it feels like a waste to lose the characters I had worked on simply because I went inactive and something happened between now and then.

Characters on the account should be like Koumari, clormag, darksidescookies... and so on. Please consider looking into this, and I appreciate it. I swear he is no bot or hacker, i liked this game far too much to do so. Please keep doing the good jobs you do and I'll try to enjoy the game even if its impossible to restore =)

sn0wXz
08-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Skill levels don't ban your account, just restricts access to mission war channels if your above the allowed skill level; nor would being inactive result in ban. Blocked accounts should be able to submit a helpdesk ticket.

http://cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

Kou
08-26-2012, 05:21 PM
I was actually trying to use the help desk, but it kept logging me out of the site and taking me back to the home page. I thought I'd post it here since I've tried many times to get to the help desk with no luck. Not trying to be a bad forum user or anything, just wanted to see if fixing was possible. And if someone knows how to get me to the help desk and past that problem, ill gladly submit it there as well =)

[GM] Kato
08-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Hi Kou,

If you're still having issues accessing the Help Desk, please PM me and I'll help you out :)

Regards,
[GM] Kato