PDA

View Full Version : new crafting system

fatboy666
08-27-2012, 06:28 AM
i was just wondering if when you try to craft a sel/sem/seh/sehh if you have to keep paying the amount or if you just have to buy it once?

Nozomi
08-27-2012, 08:16 AM
i was just wondering if when you try to craft a sel/sem/seh/sehh if you have to keep paying the amount or if you just have to buy it once?
You have to register the recipe the first time only.

fatboy666
08-27-2012, 10:07 AM
You have to register the recipe the first time only.

so say i wanna do seh i pay the 1b and thats it i wont have to pay 1b again?

Davynelord
08-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Yeah, you pay the 1b one time to register the craft recipe...from there you can craft SE's for as long as you have materials and energy....however, it's pretty much a waste of alz because you have to craft a bunch of SEL's that you need to craft SEM's, that you need to use to craft SEH's....by the time you craft all that and with a high chance to fail (most things high level fail craft attempt), you'd been much better off just buying SEH's from AH....you'll spend about a billion just attemping to craft one SEH even without having to pay that 1B registration fee every time...

Also, I believe SEM's cost 1B to register and SEH's cost 1.75b to register (almost 2b)....imagine your frustration when you attempt to craft any of them and fail!!! Again, I say it's better to just buy SE's from the AH....unless of course you can make 1b alz fast and easy...I can't imagine that though.

fatboy666
08-27-2012, 11:11 AM
ok thank you very much for the info

Andrea
08-27-2012, 03:17 PM
so say i wanna do seh i pay the 5b and thats it i wont have to pay 5b again?

fix't

yeah one time or use a one-year-long-to-save (that' is if ur not gonna register and do anything else) token, lol. Sehh is 15b or 2 yrs and 3 weeks (again, if that's all u ever gonna save for)