PDA

View Full Version : Hey GMs......

Lute
08-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Can we do something about the hackers on like.....every channel, in every starter map @ the mobs that drop cr1 and rol1
I mean they're AoE hacking a huge part of the map. They might not be on every channel, but they seem to be on every premium channel at least. Or is it something like if you buy premium you have free run to hack on those channels?

Lucifer
08-29-2012, 10:40 PM
lol ^ I ran into no cooldown hackers a little while ago trying to PK me xD

NiteFalcon
08-29-2012, 11:30 PM
est had budget cuts. theres really only 1 GM now pretending to be 5

Corvettezr1
08-30-2012, 12:07 AM

rofl wow

boredom
08-30-2012, 12:47 AM

Sounds about right.

IAmEvil
08-30-2012, 01:16 AM
1 gm with 5 different personalities?

Rice
08-30-2012, 01:58 AM
fak
G
m

cronic21
08-30-2012, 04:05 AM
if you buy premium you have free run to hack on those channels

thats not a question, its a statement, its been that way for last few months...where u been? u can go to any map in premium channel and there is a hacker, noob maps, ls, mf, and pf. ive sent tickets with screenshots, bad user reports on forums etc. week later, still see same bots there.

est dont give a fk as long as those hackers are payin for their premium.

sn0wXz
08-30-2012, 06:30 AM
thats not a question, its a statement, its been that way for last few months...where u been? u can go to any map in premium channel and there is a hacker, noob maps, ls, mf, and pf. ive sent tickets with screenshots, bad user reports on forums etc. week later, still see same bots there.

est dont give a fk as long as those hackers are payin for their premium.

You would be better off proving that by taking ss, making thread/ticket of bot, and then finding same bot after thread/ticket was locked and responded to, rather then posting it as a statement with no proof. All the reports for bots I've submitted and have submitted against me seem'd to be handled fine, I never noticed the same bots after reporting, or chars I've had remain after reported.

There is also 14 day platinum free for every new account, so a botter could potentially bot from 1-160ish+ in 1-2days if that, because of AOE's ability to increase EXP on a broken scale, probably less then a day without rank ups.

Sandulf
08-30-2012, 07:37 AM
romp slackin, dromar better spend more usd, lets all buy some vouchers ;D

cronic21
08-30-2012, 07:43 AM
You would be better off proving that by taking ss, making thread/ticket of bot, and then finding same bot after thread/ticket was locked and responded to, rather then posting it as a statement with no proof. All the reports for bots I've submitted and have submitted against me seem'd to be handled fine, I never noticed the same bots after reporting, or chars I've had remain after reported.

There is also 14 day platinum free for every new account, so a botter could potentially bot from 1-160ish+ in 1-2days if that, because of AOE's ability to increase EXP on a broken scale, probably less then a day without rank ups.

ive done all that. look at forci gs pc highest priced item in ah, see it? macquyver? or w/e he was a bot in UG over 2years ago. sent numerous tickets, i could show you. they said it would be handled, stayed seeing him same spot for a month, come back a yr later to the game, and see that same bot now has the best gs in ah. look in bad user reports, i have plenty of threads there. i go to same locations, and still see same bots there, or up a map bc they done lvled up to the next area. just bc u reported 1 in pl and go the next day and he isnt there, doesnt mean they "handled" it. go to next map bet u find same bot 9/10x

truely false
08-30-2012, 08:08 AM
Bots, bots and more bots. People don't you think if they really could stop the hacking and botting they would but hacking and botting are like roaches. Once you think you've killed them all a lot more come out of the wood work and you have to start all over again trying to get rid of them too. In other words it is a never ending cycle of frustration...:( :mad: :p

cronic21
08-30-2012, 08:11 AM
Bots, bots and more bots. People don't you think if they really could stop the hacking and botting they would but hacking and botting are like roaches. Once you think you've killed them all a lot more come out of the wood work and you have to start all over again trying to get rid of them too. In other words it is a never ending cycle of frustration...:( :mad: :p

false, not that hard to ban I.Ps etc. at least makin it more of a hassle on the botters. instead, they just ban that 1 account and allow the people to keep making more. im sure these gold sellin companies have at least 3 bots goin from 1 comp, simple block/ban the ip gets rid of all of em, but they just block a sinlge acc.

Seul
08-30-2012, 08:20 AM
Ive been saying they need to IP ban the botters for a very long time...i doubt itll start now

whitetrash
08-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Ip ban dosnt work cause most alz company's running the bots are playing via proxy and have thousands more avalible

xFaLL3NxAng3L
08-30-2012, 09:22 AM
all i got to say is just ignore the lames and just play the game :O

QQsomemoreplz
08-30-2012, 09:52 AM
all you need is a dynamic ip address and ip banning is pointless...

cronic21
08-30-2012, 12:06 PM
all you need is a dynamic ip address and ip banning is pointless...

like i said, its to make it a hassle on them, and it gets rid of more than 1 bot at a time.

ieatfacebook
08-30-2012, 12:17 PM
all i got to say is alz seller are GM ppls

truely false
08-30-2012, 04:16 PM
all i got to say is alz seller are GM ppls

Uh, Oh! A GM conspiracy lmao...:p

false, not that hard to ban I.Ps etc. at least makin it more of a hassle on the botters. instead, they just ban that 1 account and allow the people to keep making more. im sure these gold sellin companies have at least 3 bots goin from 1 comp, simple block/ban the ip gets rid of all of em, but they just block a sinlge acc.

I agree but as I said it is a never ending cycle of frustration...:( :mad: :p