PDA

View Full Version : Awesome event

Lyro
08-30-2012, 08:43 AM
No troll, I like this event. Chance at chloe tokens is a nice addition. Didn't see that coming. Also bike parts as a possible drop O.O gonna b a fun event. Yes I know the drop rate is low but its still better than nothing imo.

owned
08-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Can u tell me what exactly is bike parts.

Lyro
08-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Allows you to craft an epic bike. Like amp, crit dmg, resist rate, resist CD etc.

cronic21
08-30-2012, 12:04 PM
ya this event is sooo original, wonder how they came up with it... zzz same as last few events. last event had same items possible -minus the chloe, how many ppl got perm bikes? 0? mk then

Lyro
08-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Ur also missing bike part, and instead of safeguards its actual perfect cores, cakes can give stains, and of course the tokens (which i desperately want) Farm 700+ tokens from event and ur set for an early SEHH lol (low possibility, but better than waiting out two years +)

cronic21
08-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Ur also missing bike part, and instead of safeguards its actual perfect cores, cakes can give stains, and of course the tokens (which i desperately want) Farm 700+ tokens from event and ur set for an early SEHH lol (low possibility, but better than waiting out two years +)

u missed my pt, no1 got bikes etc last event, and u think ppl gonna get 700 tokens + bike parts etc etc during this 1?

Valdoroth
08-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Hey quit being so pessimistic. Even if it is true lol.

Sure drops gonna be blehck, but the stains and cloe's probably not too bad a drop rate. :)

To bad the only thing of all those drops I'd need is seh. And that's not high on my demand like pchh are.