PDA

View Full Version : Cabal should increase the ecoin price for Charms lol - REASON

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:10 PM
it's so easy everyone can get it now, where it is suppose to be rare like how KR has it.. increasing it to 5000 Ecoins each buy seems reasonable makes it hard as kred and limited but still possible... 699 ecoins only...

So my suggestion is make it 699ecoins for this weekend only then increase the ecoin price making it more valueable how it should be..

IBladE
08-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Whenever you fail 15 times trying to +1 your charm lets see if you still want to be 5k ecoins.

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:15 PM
well ^ that's ur fault for trying to + >.>

CookieWiz
08-30-2012, 04:18 PM
well ^ that's ur fault for trying to + >.>

the point is that ur supposed to + it. and sorry but 5k ecoins for 1 charm is really retarded.

EvilAi
08-30-2012, 04:21 PM
the point is that ur supposed to + it. and sorry but 5k ecoins for 1 charm is really retarded.
+900000
i think u didnt try to +7 it yet ABLGALL.
and it's not rare in kr btw, it's on cs just like us -.-
its just hard to + that's all

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:22 PM
+900000
i think u didnt try to +7 it yet ABLGALL.
and it's not rare in kr btw, it's on cs just like us -.-
its just hard to + that's all

i've seenKR i know it's hard as well , but it ain't this cheap .

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:22 PM

fine fine at least 1.3k-2k ecoins.

truely false
08-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Sound like he owns stock options in EST or one of the game card companies. Thats why he suggest we pay $70 USD...:p

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Sound like he owns stock options in EST or one of the game card companies. Thats why he suggest we pay $70 USD...:p

of course man! i'm a billionaire in real life with tons and tons of stocks like Oprah

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:32 PM

naice! you're right it's for +ing but that's the persons option to + it... and by the time everyones able to buy tons and tons of charms.. theres bound to be a +7 at some point . example icublink .. +6 failed to +7.. yet he was closer than everyone SO FAR. wait til what? 3days when everyone dies down buying stainclones.. then the fact that they're only 699 ecoins each ppl will spam buy , buy stain clones for 5M EA (regular price) then tada +6 then +7 or even +5.

Berserk_Fury
08-30-2012, 04:42 PM
You realize that out of all cabal servers, our cash shop prices are the highest, right?

CookieWiz
08-30-2012, 04:45 PM
naice! you're right it's for +ing but that's the persons option to + it... and by the time everyones able to buy tons and tons of charms.. theres bound to be a +7 at some point . example icublink .. +6 failed to +7.. yet he was closer than everyone SO FAR. wait til what? 3days when everyone dies down buying stainclones.. then the fact that they're only 699 ecoins each ppl will spam buy , buy stain clones for 5M EA (regular price) then tada +6 then +7 or even +5.

lol u realy like to make pointless threads w/o getting ur facts straight dont u? lol
when u try to + ur charm let me know if having them in cs at the current price is a bad idea.

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:46 PM
lol u realy like to make pointless threads w/o getting ur facts straight dont u? lol
when u try to + ur charm let me know if having them in cs at the current price is a bad idea.

already tried +ing 0-3 without fails and i'm staying at 3. <--- it's called an idealistic + , no need for more nor less..

Berserk_Fury
08-30-2012, 04:48 PM
already tried +ing 0-3 without fails and i'm staying at 3. <--- it's called an idealistic + , no need for more nor less..

LOL, you're happy at +3? You realize +5 and higher increases your BM duration and resist right?

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:49 PM
LOL, you're happy at +3? You realize +5 and higher increases your BM duration and resist right?

of course? who wouldn't be happy with +3.

CookieWiz
08-30-2012, 04:50 PM

wow +3 is so gud ^_^
well i guess theres gonna be always an underachiever somewhere..... lol

Berserk_Fury
08-30-2012, 04:51 PM
of course? who wouldn't be happy with +3.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23346622.jpg

CookieWiz
08-30-2012, 04:52 PM
i like cookies.

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:54 PM
wow +3 is so gud ^_^
well i guess theres gonna be always an underachiever somewhere..... lol

and theres always overachievers out there .

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 04:57 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23346622.jpg

neither common sense...what has the perfect percentage ratio in +ing and failing. But suit urself. this is my opinion, nothing for you to criticize but listen to.

Berserk_Fury
08-30-2012, 05:12 PM
neither common sense...what has the perfect percentage ratio in +ing and failing. But suit urself. this is my opinion, nothing for you to criticize but listen to.

You talk about how something is too cheap, and then you're too afraid of it failing and breaking. f*** logic.

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 05:15 PM
You talk about how something is too cheap, and then you're too afraid of it failing and breaking. f*** logic.

Technically it is too cheap, look around in mercury, basically everyone ha sone. I already told you where the the time to stop +ing is. What's the difference between the diamond charms that mixie bought for 300M Each x5 to make a charm compared to us.

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Technically it is too cheap, look around in mercury, basically everyone ha sone. I already told you where the the time to stop +ing is. What's the difference between the diamond charms that mixie bought for 300M Each x5 to make a charm compared to us.

hmm.. 1.5bill for a randomized charm compared to when we can get any charm we want for a +0 for only 130-140mill not bad.. poor mixie.

Lute
08-30-2012, 05:20 PM
It's not too cheap, it's actually quite well priced. Hopefully this will greatly reduce the price of diamond charms.

On KR basically everyone, even low levels have charms...so no they aren't "rare"

You have ~1 in 50 chance of +7ing any single charm from +0 and when it fails you lose it. So to get at +7 one, on average you'll have to spend 50x699 = 34950 ecoins. That's a pretty steep price for a +7 one, not to mention all the uchh and stain clones it'll take.

Also saying crafting the diamond cubes isn't worth it is somewhat true, but not totally. The cube gives you a random charm...but it also is randomly +0 to +6 which is a BIG difference potentially.

On the other hand....$2 for a chloe token is EPIC LOLS. More expensive to buy Chloe tokens than to buy the recipes with alz

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 05:22 PM
It's not too cheap, it's actually quite well priced. Hopefully this will greatly reduce the price of diamond charms.

On KR basically everyone, even low levels have charms...so no they aren't "rare"

You have ~1 in 50 chance of +7ing any single charm from +0 and when it fails you lose it. So to get at +7 one, on average you'll have to spend 50x699 = 34950 ecoins. That's a pretty steep price for a +7 one, not to mention all the uchh and stain clones it'll take.

Also saying crafting the diamond cubes isn't worth it is somewhat true, but not totally. The cube gives you a random charm...but it also is randomly +0 to +6 which is a BIG difference potentially.

On the other hand....$2 for a chloe token is EPIC LOLS. More expensive to buy Chloe tokens than to buy the recipes with alz

1/18th chance of getting the correct type of charm u want and the + you want. not only that where'd u get 1 in 50 chance of +7ing ? back up your support please. i need evidence.. or math

CookieWiz
08-30-2012, 05:28 PM
lol this is getting stupid let me just say what i should have said from the begining.
u are right abi,all u say is true,they should make their prices to wut u say cuz it is the best thing to do,+3 is enough and heres no need to +7 the charms. ^_^

u cant never argue with ppls"smart opinions" guys, just say wut he wants to hear and move on looool

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 05:31 PM
lol this is getting stupid let me just say what i should have said from the begining.
u are right abi,all u say is true,they should make their prices to wut u say cuz it is the best thing to do,+3 is enough and heres no need to +7 the charms. ^_^

u cant never argue with ppls"smart opinions" guys, just say wut he wants to hear and move on looool

go eat a cookie troll.

CookieWiz
08-30-2012, 05:36 PM
not a troll,at least i dont make pathetic theards like u lol

Berserk_Fury
08-30-2012, 05:39 PM

fact

Lute
08-30-2012, 05:40 PM
1/18th chance of getting the correct type of charm u want and the + you want. not only that where'd u get 1 in 50 chance of +7ing ? back up your support please. i need evidence.. or math

http://cabal.asiasoftsea.com/Announcement_AT/15.jpg

stain clones/uchh are off but the rates are the best we're gonna get as far as any basis to go off of

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 05:42 PM
you began trolling when u started talking and plus i've never seen a thread from you. you always reply to people's threads.

CookieWiz
08-30-2012, 05:57 PM
you began trolling when u started talking and plus i've never seen a thread from you. you always reply to people's threads.

yea cuz i dont qq for ever single thing on this game lol

oh yeah i forgot,at least go learn the meaning of the word troll,and if u like u can make a thread about it too cuz it looks like u u really like making pointless threads lol

anyway let me leave this here ^_^

Notavi
08-30-2012, 06:24 PM
5k for charms . That will make this game better for rich people and worse for poor people, thus making this game even more unbalance. And + the charms = 1 vouchers but the risk of failing is breaking of the charms aka Buying more charms. I disagree with putting charms in cs at all. I think people should work hard and farm for it. or make an event buttt 5k for a charm is retarded

ABLGALL
08-30-2012, 06:29 PM
5k for charms . That will make this game better for rich people and worse for poor people, thus making this game even more unbalance. And + the charms = 1 vouchers but the risk of failing is breaking of the charms aka Buying more charms. I disagree with putting charms in cs at all. I think people should work hard and farm for it. or make an event buttt 5k for a charm is retarded

i like ur theory. i'll agree with you ,except lute was hopeing for diamond charms instead of "pick what you want"

Notavi
08-30-2012, 06:31 PM
i like ur theory. i'll agree with you ,except lute was hopeing for diamond charms instead of "pick what you want"
Yeah we shouldnt be able to pick cuhs everyone thats smart will pick Sapphire.

cronic21
08-30-2012, 06:47 PM
rofl this is hilarious, this guy buys a charm for cheap, then says hurry raise price plz!! i dont want others to have same chance to buy wat i bought! lmao

Cathy
08-30-2012, 07:06 PM

That's Mixie's fault (and everyone else who bought diamond charms) for being dumb enough to pay that much for diamond charms.

When a new item comes out, guess what, people can be retarded and price it however they like until it's in an npc or cash shop. When uchh was new it was 10s of mils. When Lava hellfire was new, the entry was 40mil+, and when Minesta Chapters were new they were like 20mil per stain.

If people actually read the patch notes, you'd know that charm was gonna be put in cash shop. And that buying 5 diamond charms would just be retarded if they're gonna add up to more than the value of 1 voucher. Starting right from the update, diamond charms should have been sold by people in ah for 1/5th the price of a voucher. It's not the GM's fault if a player(s) are dumb enough to sell AND buy for stupid prices.

cronic21
08-30-2012, 08:03 PM
That's Mixie's fault (and everyone else who bought diamond charms) for being dumb enough to pay that much for diamond charms.

When a new item comes out, guess what, people can be retarded and price it however they like until it's in an npc or cash shop. When uchh was new it was 10s of mils. When Lava hellfire was new, the entry was 40mil+, and when Minesta Chapters were new they were like 20mil per stain.

If people actually read the patch notes, you'd know that charm was gonna be put in cash shop. And that buying 5 diamond charms would just be retarded if they're gonna add up to more than the value of 1 voucher. Starting right from the update, diamond charms should have been sold by people in ah for 1/5th the price of a voucher. It's not the GM's fault if a player(s) are dumb enough to sell AND buy for stupid prices.

+1, any new item is gonna be uber priced and every1 wants too be that 1st person to have it. mixie paid it, he/she cant complain now.

2kwik
08-30-2012, 09:09 PM
For how hard it is to upgrade the charm, I agree that the charms should be 1500-2k points though.

799 epoints is like 100m +/- basically.

EvilAi
08-31-2012, 12:41 AM

finally.

AceRogue
08-31-2012, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=Lute;352430]http://cabal.asiasoftsea.com/Announcement_AT/15.jpg

What do they mean by expecting number?

Rice
08-31-2012, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=Lute;352430]http://cabal.asiasoftsea.com/Announcement_AT/15.jpg

What do they mean by expecting number?
it means you have to try 50 times to get 100% chance of crafting 1 obv

Lute
08-31-2012, 12:13 PM
it means you have to try 50 times to get 100% chance of crafting 1 obv

not 100% chance. It's that, statistically, you should get 1 +7 out of 50 starting. Doesn't mean it'll actually happen exactly like that in practice.

AceRogue
08-31-2012, 12:58 PM
ok! thanks

EvilAi
08-31-2012, 01:43 PM
would be pissed if we do 50 charms and only 1 got +7 x-x

cronic21
08-31-2012, 01:49 PM
where u gettin this 50x from? cause 30% of 50 isnt 1...

i sell stuff
08-31-2012, 02:10 PM
where u gettin this 50x from? cause 30% of 50 isnt 1... but not all 50 are gonna be +6, you get what hes trying to say?

Out of the ones that do become +6 only 30% will be +7 after upgrade. Thats how i read it. And some of these numbers are rounded or are off. example 55% of 21 is not 15 its 11.55 no where close to 15

EvilAi
08-31-2012, 02:44 PM
it showed me how "smart" you are. np

CookieWiz
08-31-2012, 02:53 PM

u need a taste of da IQ cookie.pm me in game and u can have a bite. :)

truely false
08-31-2012, 03:21 PM
+1 for @Cathy her point of view is best on this topic.

@ABLGALL has his right to his opinoin even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else...;)

One last thing, asking to raise the price on any item is like saying Please shoot me in the foot because I have it so well I need some kind of reminder that it could be worse...:rolleyes: :p

ForumHavoc
09-01-2012, 05:18 AM

Aren't you the guy yesterday or the day before that mega'd the entire day that he got scammed? I can see how that could happen now.

cronic21
09-01-2012, 06:45 AM
Aren't you the guy yesterday or the day before that mega'd the entire day that he got scammed? I can see how that could happen now.

it says 100% expected 50.
it says 30% expected 1.

i get it is sayin 1 out of 50 will go +7.

but the numbers are way off. just like sellstuff said.

example, expectin number of +6 = 6, 30% of those 6 will go +7 that = 1?( my math says 1.8 which rounded looks like 2)

it showed me how "smart" you are. np

maybe yall the 1s that need lessons in math, have u graduated yet?

EvilAi
09-01-2012, 07:37 AM
it says 30% expected 1.

example, expectin number of +6 = 6, 30% of those 6 will go +7 that = 1?( my math says 1.8 which rounded looks like 2)

^kid
btw just saying is it's not over 2.0, it's 1, cuz 0.8 charm isnt a charm, namsaying?

cronic21
09-01-2012, 07:45 AM
^kid
btw just saying is it's not over 2.0, it's 1, cuz 0.8 charm isnt a charm, namsaying?

if ur gonna round somethin, its 2. kiddo

3tries at 1.8 = 5.4
3 tries at 1 = 3 see the dif? or do u need more lessons?

EvilAi
09-01-2012, 07:54 AM
we talking about 6 attempts from +6=>+7 here, wut are u talking about?
btw if u talking about 18 attempts from +6=>+7 yes it's 5 :>

EvilAi
09-01-2012, 07:59 AM
why are u so mad? im sure im older than u that's why im calling u kid, every1 that older than you has the right to call you kid cuz in their view ur just a kid :)
btw im just saying, we'r talking about an item here, 0.8, 0.99 w/e is NOT A ITEM.

CookieWiz
09-01-2012, 08:32 AM
why are u so mad? im sure im older than u that's why im calling u kid, every1 that older than you has the right to call you kid cuz in their view ur just a kid :)
btw im just saying, we'r talking about an item here, 0.8, 0.99 w/e is NOT A ITEM.

yo so old..

Cathy
09-01-2012, 01:14 PM
but not all 50 are gonna be +6, you get what hes trying to say?

Out of the ones that do become +6 only 30% will be +7 after upgrade. Thats how i read it. And some of these numbers are rounded or are off. example 55% of 21 is not 15 its 11.55 no where close to 15

it says 30% expected 1.

http://cabal.asiasoftsea.com/Announcement_AT/15.jpg

I can see this is causing some confusion so I'll take a moment to explain the chart for those who don't understand...

50 is an arbitrary number; it just so happens, from the success chance per +, that if you start with 50 +0 charms, you will probably end up with 1 charm at +7

Looking at the first lines, you can see that +1 to +2 is a 90% chance success. So if you start with 50 charms, 90% of them will reach +2 (45 charms), and so on.

so multiplying (50)*(1.00)*(.90)*(.75)*(.65)*(.55)*(.40)*(.30) = about 1.

(It's more like 1.4 but you get the idea. Point is that the chart is accurate, and the people who say that this chart's numbers are "off" are doing their math wrong)

If you live in NY state you probably learned how to read charts like these in 9th grade: http://www.regentsprep.org/Regents/math/ALGEBRA/APR1/Lcount.htm

Lute
09-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Oh Cathy. I lol'd. It's sad that people needed that explained so much.

Cathy
09-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Oh Cathy. I lol'd. It's sad that people needed that explained so much.

>:

EvilAi
09-01-2012, 05:37 PM
>:
he told me to get a math lesson, im Asian....

CookieWiz
09-01-2012, 06:31 PM
he told me to get a math lesson, im Asian....

thats just wrong...

Rice
09-01-2012, 11:09 PM
this is cabal yo
all that shet don't matter you can have 100% chance of going +7 and u will still fail
cabal too good yo

cronic21
09-02-2012, 01:20 AM
>:

just like sells said, 55% of 21 does not = 15, yes, the chart is off, not correct. if u need a calculator to figure that out i dont mind sending you 1.

why are u so mad? im sure im older than u that's why im calling u kid, every1 that's older than you has the right to call you kid cuz in their view ur just a kid :)

to miss evil. who's the mad one here considering you had to double post 5mins later when u got no reply lol? im 26 kiddo, if ur older wat are you? a 30yr old man on here with lil girl anime pics as avatars? trollin forums hittin f5 gettin upset when u get no reply? thats pretty grown up of you, im glad ur proud of that in life.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?33487-Success-Chance-on-Epic-BlueBike!!!!

perfect example of ur kind of comments on here. i have yet to see 1 intelligent post from you from any thread, just alot of fail trollin, even sadder comin from a 30yr old asian. u come onto topics and try to derail them. pretty sure these forums are meant for discussions.

Cathy
09-02-2012, 06:50 AM
just like sells said, 55% of 21 does not = 15, yes, the chart is off, not correct. if u need a calculator to figure that out i dont mind sending you 1.

to miss evil. who's the mad one here considering you had to double post 5mins later when u got no reply lol? im 26 kiddo, if ur older wat are you? a 30yr old man on here with lil girl anime pics as avatars? trollin forums hittin f5 gettin upset when u get no reply? thats pretty grown up of you, im glad ur proud of that in life.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?33487-Success-Chance-on-Epic-BlueBike!!!!

perfect example of ur kind of comments on here. i have yet to see 1 intelligent post from you from any thread, just alot of fail trollin, even sadder comin from a 30yr old asian. u come onto topics and try to derail them. pretty sure these forums are meant for discussions.

LOL Tom is 30? Yeah... he practically still has a bedtime.

The only trolls are people who have to resort to making things up to insult people; whereas people can insult you for being stupid based on things you actually said.

Legato685
09-02-2012, 07:14 AM
K-Red is too cheap lets rise it to 200k e-coins
Vouchers are too cheap lets rise it to 35k e-coins
Pets are too cheap lets rise it to 35k e-coins
Safeguard are too cheap lets rise it to 100k e-coins

Hmmm so this the kind of cabal price the op wants to see.

cronic21
09-02-2012, 07:58 AM
LOL Tom is 30? Yeah... he practically still has a bedtime.

The only trolls are people who have to resort to making things up to insult people; whereas people can insult you for being stupid based on things you actually said.

ur absolutely correct. he said he was older than me therefor having the right to say kid. or the fact that after i mention all he does is troll and provide link to dif thread, he then sees this post and goes and re-posts there.

and theres u ofc, u said charts are correct, nothing wrong with them.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=55%25+of+21&oq=55%25+of+21&gs_l=hp.3...18478.28184.2.29116.16.9.7.0.0.0.81.60 1.9.9.0.les%3Bcesh..0.0...1.76rJxkDQ1Hk&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=7fffc62dc5f46d3&biw=1280&bih=709

if 1 thing is off, the consecutive things are off.

guess id better start makin fun of the things u said.

since none of this is on the main topic of this thread i wont reply to it again.

failed to +3 1 charm and failed to +2 2charms. still disagree wit raising their price.

plzbuffme
09-02-2012, 09:42 AM
calling someone a kid on the internet is a defense mechanism that comes from inferiority complex and a need to have "something over" the other person. after all, you can never prove your age on the internet.

i sell stuff
09-02-2012, 11:20 AM
edit: yeah never mind idk what i did there

EvilAi
09-02-2012, 11:57 AM
oh geez, i LOL so hard.
he actually couldnt sleep lol :< how sad

CookieWiz
09-02-2012, 12:15 PM
u all need a piece of the "let it go" cookie...

truely false
09-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Come on people who gives a shat about % rate on chart or trolling or even who is older. The topic was raising CS price for the charms which is ridiculous. Example player is selling ROL+2 for 500M but I know it is worth a lot more so I say I'm willing to pay 1 or 1.5B for it. Now that is just silly, as if anyone would ever do in thier right mind that type of bargaining. I say this thread should just be closed or let die for the ridiculousness of the topic...:p

infoleather
09-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Statistically, you should get out of 50 starts 1 +7. Actual situation does not mean it will be exactly the same in practice.

Cathy
09-06-2012, 03:36 AM
Statistically, you should get out of 50 starts 1 +7. Actual situation does not mean it will be exactly the same in practice.

Thank you for the lesson in probability

I'm gonna go roll some 50 sided dice now thnx

alhifnawy3
09-06-2012, 04:35 AM
And do u realiza that if +ing fails the charm will be destroyed....imagine some1 bought 1 charm for 5k ecoin and made it to +6 then it failed when he pluses it to 7.....that would be a waste of ecoin and cash and vouchers for me

modem
09-07-2012, 04:47 PM
i got mine to +7 too easy. now make the charms upgradable to +15 with the same upgrade system.

Valdoroth
09-08-2012, 09:48 PM
if ur gonna round somethin, its 2. kiddo

3tries at 1.8 = 5.4
3 tries at 1 = 3 see the dif? or do u need more lessons?
Cabal rounds down.

Look at vamping for example:
HP Steal per hit = terminal(Lvl / 10) meaning that it's the whole intger closest to the base no matter what.

a 180 person will have base 18 HP steal. A lvl 179 will have only 17.

Andrea
09-10-2012, 03:38 PM
the question is, where did he get the rates at each tier? They may be some arbitrary numbers or based on HIS OWN experience which we all know are not the same for everyone, NOT reflected or showing on the gui everytime one crafts, and the GM's will NOT dare reveal...but only secretly to the favored ones

Lute
09-10-2012, 04:02 PM
well CLEARLY so many people have gotten +7 charms already that they should totally increase the price.

OH WAIT

Andrea
10-28-2012, 08:42 PM
fixed the table

http://i45.tinypic.com/fxv4no.jpg

u need about 490 usd from cs to be able to make 1 +7

the original rates and expecting numbers were grossly inaccurate.

truely false
10-28-2012, 09:28 PM
OMG! die, die, die why won't this silly thread just die. I repeat this topic of increase price is just ridiculous.

danny1594
10-28-2012, 10:08 PM
see abi this is why no one likes u lol

ABLGALL
10-28-2012, 10:31 PM
i like how this thread is still going even though i can careless.. since theres like a crap ton of +5s out already.. especially when Stain clones r now 4M Ea..

Sea
10-28-2012, 11:05 PM
it was already stated this was a extremely retarded,pathetic and stupid idea.....

Andrea
10-31-2012, 04:57 PM
someone has a point...it's always 50-50 from lv1 to 7.

EvilAi
10-31-2012, 11:58 PM
someone has a point...it's always 50-50 from lv1 to 7.
u have nothing better to do instead of digging this up? -.......................................-

Andrea
11-01-2012, 03:00 AM
u have nothing better to do instead of digging this up? -.......................................-

...like most of us. thanks for the bump