PDA

View Full Version : amp scrolls?

wayne10
09-01-2012, 05:56 AM
So if you have amp in an items slot, you can possibly get a scroll from it if you upgrade it past +7????

i sell stuff
09-01-2012, 06:11 AM
yes, but only for gear (armor/wep) i dont think it applies to bracelets. Chances are very low so i dont think its worth it to +8 an item to get a scroll even if the armor you break is wrong amp.

wayne10
09-01-2012, 06:15 AM
ahh okay, thanks.. jus got some fail osm m.amp boots and was gonna try it haha

truely false
09-02-2012, 11:06 AM
BS! I have tested extracting Amp from low lvl gear just to see if it is possible and everytime I've tried all I get from extracting is Flee rate Scroll. Ether the chance or extration rate is very rare for Amp or else EST took it out so the game would not be over run with Amp scrolls for gear. Think of the possiblity, players could create PC 7% amp with 2 slotted filled amp gear. You all really think EST is going to let us create imba gear like that, NFW...:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Cathy
09-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Amp in slot doesn't change your chances of getting an amp scroll. Amp scroll can be extracted from anything with any slot that is +7 or higher.

i sell stuff
09-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Greetings,

It has to be amp in slot and above +7 to have a chance to get amp scroll. However the chances of getting a amp scroll if very low. Unfortunatley we cannot give out the specific details of the actually rate.

If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
Thank you.

Regards,
Game Master Snow.

straight from gm o.o

edit: but, i understand what cathy is saying because out patch notes say "When extract reinforced item level is below 7: 1 Option Scroll for 100% chance (Option Scroll for Sword/Magic Skill Amp. is possible to gain with low rate)"

but then again its says below which is an error, and patch notes have a bad rep on the na/global server lol

truely false
09-02-2012, 12:36 PM
straight from gm o.o
(Option Scroll for Sword/Magic Skill Amp. is possible to gain with low rate)"

Low rate, right! more like very, very, very rare low rate, pray and maybe if you have been good this year it will extract amp scroll...but not likely...:p

cronic21
09-02-2012, 01:56 PM
straight from gm o.o

edit: but, i understand what cathy is saying because out patch notes say "When extract reinforced item level is below 7: 1 Option Scroll for 100% chance (Option Scroll for Sword/Magic Skill Amp. is possible to gain with low rate)"

but then again its says below which is an error, and patch notes have a bad rep on the na/global server lol

how can drop rates, extract rates etc not be given to the players to know? they USE to publish this kinda info.

QQsomemoreplz
09-02-2012, 03:18 PM
how can drop rates, extract rates etc not be given to the players to know? they USE to publish this kinda info.

when have NA gms ever been known to know anything. if the developers don't mention it then don't ever expect gms to know

plzbuffme
09-02-2012, 04:04 PM
yes, i got an amp scroll via extraction.... said nobody ever.

truely false
09-02-2012, 06:27 PM
yes, i got an amp scroll via extraction.... said nobody ever.

lmao! Thats exactly what I'm talking about nobody has yet to claim they have extracted amp scroll. Beside the only amp scroll I've ever seen ingame is from Roundy and I understand he won it as a prize from an event.

quote from GM snow "Unfortunatley we cannot give out the specific details of the actually rate."

Why can't they give rate maybe cause its a lower rate than dropping rol+2 or +3 or GMs just don't know because the developers keep them in the dark as well...:p

cronic21
09-02-2012, 06:39 PM
lmao! Thats exactly what I'm talking about nobody has yet to claim they have extracted amp scroll. Beside the only amp scroll I've ever seen ingame is from Roundy and I understand he won it as a prize from an event.

quote from GM snow "Unfortunatley we cannot give out the specific details of the actually rate."

Why can't they give rate maybe cause its a lower rate than dropping rol+2 or +3 or GMs just don't know because the developers keep them in the dark as well...:p

weird...then how does romp have 2 21%amp peices?

QQsomemoreplz
09-02-2012, 08:00 PM
weird...then how does romp have 2 21%amp peices?

he doesnt. the 1 21 amp piece he has dropped as a 14% then he got an amp scroll from the dire boar event

TeaParty
09-02-2012, 08:26 PM
he doesnt. the 1 21 amp piece he has dropped as a 14% then he got an amp scroll from the dire boar event

Sweep Stakes event o.o

cronic21
09-02-2012, 09:44 PM

hmmm ok. just curious cause some1 linked gloves and suit both 21amp during that time saying they was his, and him returning mega bout them view hacking him. idk just curious.

so is there rly no1 that has ever extracted an amp yet?

truely false
09-03-2012, 12:01 PM
so is there rly no1 that has ever extracted an amp yet?

Thats exactly what I've been saying no one. If you still doubt it go and try for yourself with a low level none crafted piece that has amp in the slot and plus it to 7 or 8 then break it. I bet all you will get is flee rate because thats what I have extracted every time I've done it...:( :mad: :p