PDA

View Full Version : Again. HEY GMS

Lute
09-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Can we do SOMETHING about how all the end-game things in this game are based on ping/spamming/loothacks?

It's crazy seeing how there's a chance once a week to get bike parts from Saints mini-bosses and 90% of the people just spam around in circles on bikes rather than even bothering to attack the mobs.

The stupidity at AT boss is the same and it's been said numerous times already.

You label a game to be for a large portion of the world yet only people with the absolute lowest ping and best connection to your server have a chance to get any of these end-game items.

We know it's within easy game design abilities to make drops depend on some other factor of luck (ie rolling, random, dps or w/e) but you keep introducing things where it's all about who spams fastest without having to put any effort in. It might be viable when you're in South Korea where everyone has faster internet than 90% or more of the United States and the country is small enough that nobody is too far away but it doesn't work on this server with a much broader population.

cronic21
09-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Can we do SOMETHING about how all the end-game things in this game are based on ping/spamming/loothacks?

It's crazy seeing how there's a chance once a week to get bike parts from Saints mini-bosses and 90% of the people just spam around in circles on bikes rather than even bothering to attack the mobs.

The stupidity at AT boss is the same and it's been said numerous times already.

You label a game to be for a large portion of the world yet only people with the absolute lowest ping and best connection to your server have a chance to get any of these end-game items.

We know it's within easy game design abilities to make drops depend on some other factor of luck (ie rolling, random, dps or w/e) but you keep introducing things where it's all about who spams fastest without having to put any effort in. It might be viable when you're in South Korea where everyone has faster internet than 90% or more of the United States and the country is small enough that nobody is too far away but it doesn't work on this server with a much broader population.

dmg isnt a factor in those drops? that sux :/

Spamzor
09-02-2012, 05:53 AM
This is true Lute :( i'm hoping next update is good ...at least a new Nation War map...after like 500 years -________-

truely false
09-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Wait, I thought they handled the drop rights a while back that only party members have the right to a drop and also only the person who kills or attacks a monster first as well as increasing drop ownership time. Atleast thats what I was lead to believe...:confused:

QQsomemoreplz
09-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Wait, I thought they handled the drop rights a while back that only party members have the right to a drop and also only the person who kills or attacks a monster first as well as increasing drop ownership time. Atleast thats what I was lead to believe...:confused:

when will you be banned for this obnoxious text colour