PDA

View Full Version : T1 FB lvl 76 xxNOKIAxx W/E his name is hitting me through a gate.

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
09-04-2012, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnPn4IBI5uA&feature=youtu.be

No need for explanations here. Im not too sure but kwanit the proc bringer seems to be hitting me through it also.

Btw his name is xxN0KIAxx the o is actually a zero my mistake.

ROFLwiz
09-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Lag. :P

cronic21
09-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Lag. :P

lol ya clearlyyyyy lag.

sad scrubs always hackin in t1...like they dont already have an advantage over the 1st timer nub war goers... gotta hack too.

and yes, ur getting hit by the fb and lances from the fa as well, both hacking.

09-05-2012, 10:58 AM
It doesn't seem like it will end and there a few more i gotta fraps too =(.

EmmersonLazaro
09-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Lag!

09-05-2012, 01:15 PM
well lets wait for a GM to make a decision.

cronic21
09-05-2012, 09:58 PM

if ur in merc as i believe u r, then glllll bc they been hackin in t1 for months, ive sent ss's vid's etc and gm has never stepped in to take care of it yet.

Nh0xKevjn
09-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Omgahhh t1!!!!!

CookieWiz
09-05-2012, 11:17 PM

gm cookie says ur just lagging.

09-06-2012, 02:22 AM
I highly doubt I was lagging, the reason I turned fraps on was because they killed me the same way right before.

cronic21
09-06-2012, 08:59 AM
I highly doubt I was lagging, the reason I turned fraps on was because they killed me the same way right before.

is there still a red haired wiz named rolando (maybe changed name) playin that just walks thru the gates and takes ur base?

also, kwa has a cap fa as well. she/he plays the proc fa only when they have that fb with them. use to take cap bringer wit that fa, then never play it and play the proc bringer so they never had to face a bringer during war.

09-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Yes he still plays sometimes i wait in base trying to get him but when he sees me he just skips it. I guess he knows I'm frapping because ive seen him do that countless times. As for kwa's cap fa kikik i know he tried to get bringer from me but couldent and he never ever went war without knowing a proc fb was on. Since i posted this here i have not seen ether him nor N0kia in a war, maybe there getting investigated. This is taking a bit but well see what gm's decide. The Venus t2 video also has obvious hacking but has not been resolved so they might be a bit busy.

crushingraid
09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
i knew kwagwai and gwakwai was hacking. rolando still pops in, frapped but gms didnt do anything.

ROFLwiz
09-07-2012, 02:51 PM
HarryPooper!!! we just jk wiff u mangz

cronic21
09-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Yes he still plays sometimes i wait in base trying to get him but when he sees me he just skips it. I guess he knows I'm frapping because ive seen him do that countless times. As for kwa's cap fa kikik i know he tried to get bringer from me but couldent and he never ever went war without knowing a proc fb was on. Since i posted this here i have not seen ether him nor N0kia in a war, maybe there getting investigated. This is taking a bit but well see what gm's decide. The Venus t2 video also has obvious hacking but has not been resolved so they might be a bit busy.

like i said, few months ago i had a t1, i frapped, screenshotted, sent tickets, added it in bad user forum about rolando etc.

GMs said theyd look into it and closed the thread...as u are saying now...months later...hes still here.
its all bs favortism, we all know their hacking, theyve even admitted it in screenshots, but GMs refuse to ban em.

u urself commented on this 1.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?32301-Mercury-Tier-1-war.

and then theres this
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?32708-banned

obv not investigated hard since u can view him any war and see it...

sends the message to the rest of the players like kiki etc to go ahead and hack, not gonna get banned.

CookieWiz
09-07-2012, 04:16 PM
gm cookie already said he wasnt hacking,u where just lagging....

modem
09-07-2012, 04:50 PM
its a root bug he rooted u just before u passed across the gate . it happens alot . it appears to him that your still inside the base. trust me that niguh will not get ban

xvxURIZENxvx
09-07-2012, 05:09 PM
I liked the part where he used round cut.....

cronic21
09-07-2012, 09:33 PM
its a root bug he rooted u just before u passed across the gate . it happens alot . it appears to him that your still inside the base. trust me that niguh will not get ban

3-5 sec he is outside gate, not laggin at all and then gets rooted, and then gets attacked. he sat there for 2secs outside gate not rooted.

and from the side of the screen u can even see him cast root, and the fa be rooted simultaneously.....no lag.

[GM] Kato
09-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the report!

We'll investigate the matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find.

Regards,
[GM] Kato