PDA

View Full Version : GM why am i suddenly got blocked??

fantasion
09-07-2012, 05:14 AM
i have been blocked for 8 hours. i was crafting then log out, later log back in say the ID has been blocked. i didnt do anything.
im a 183 wiz name Fantasion on venus.

pls check there's got to be some error and unblock me soon pls.

cronic21
09-07-2012, 06:46 AM
u say, "huh? how and why am i blocked out or no where?"
response:
"After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy."

u say "plz check again theree must be some mistake here."
response:
"We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate tickets in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

in short, them saying, "thx for ur money, now plz gt.fo or start over and pay us more.'

CandiCoatted
09-07-2012, 06:58 AM
^
Word

Cathy
09-07-2012, 07:11 AM
u say, "huh? how and why am i blocked out or no where?"
response:
"After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy."

u say "plz check again theree must be some mistake here."
response:
"We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate tickets in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

in short, them saying, "thx for ur money, now plz gt.fo or start over and pay us more.'

Last time I checked, this game was free

ROFLwiz
09-07-2012, 07:13 AM
cs wh0res bromangz

Rice
09-07-2012, 08:06 AM
get owned br0

Tenrai
09-07-2012, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=dXADonW6H5g

[GM] Snow
09-07-2012, 08:42 AM
@fantasion
Please send in a ticket and we will be glad to address you directly.