PDA

View Full Version : Safest way to buy ACC bind items

Sean Leon
09-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Hi All

New to cabal here so would like to ask for some advice.
I want to buy ACC binding items. Does anyone know a way to do it without the risk of getting scam?

Sprite
09-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Get a trustworthy middleman.

modem
09-07-2012, 05:18 PM
theres always a risk of getting scam . what u wanna do is frap the whole transaction and have enough evidence then send a ticket incase they scam u. if u hav enough evidence gm will recover your alz

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Middleman has to be a famous trustworthy Cabal player who is known throughout :D
If they scam you their reputation is ruined, and yea ^ what he said frap it xD

NiteFalcon
09-07-2012, 05:43 PM
professional middleman for hire, 25% on all transactions. come at me

Sean Leon
09-07-2012, 05:44 PM
theres always a risk of getting scam . what u wanna do is frap the whole transaction and have enough evidence then send a ticket incase they scam u. if u hav enough evidence gm will recover your alz

Thanks for the info, from the way you wrote it seemed to me that you have some experience on ACC binding transaction. If this is the case, could you give me examples of the kind of evidence that gm will look for? I wanna make certain I get the idea.

modem
09-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the info, from the way you wrote it seemed to me that you have some experience on ACC binding transaction. If this is the case, could you give me examples of the kind of evidence that gm will look for? I wanna make certain I get the idea.

simply frap the whole thing including the conversations. xfer trade is very risky , someone has to be willing to give their alz/item first. if u are going to give your alz first make sure u frap that.

cronic21
09-07-2012, 09:17 PM
i personally believe the buyer should choose the middleman(known player in the server), since its their alz being given 1st.

imback
09-07-2012, 09:19 PM
when u need a mid man plz pm laraz or romp or trapaium they never scam @@

Sean Leon
09-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Thanks a lot for all the info guys. So umm, this is prob a stupid question but since I am noob and all so here goes: What is the role of the middleman anyway?

Berserk_Fury
09-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks a lot for all the info guys. So umm, this is prob a stupid question but since I am noob and all so here goes: What is the role of the middleman anyway?

The buyer gives the money to the middleman. Then the seller transfers the character/item to the buyer. Then once the buyer confirms that they received the item/character, the middleman gives the money to the seller.

Cathy
09-08-2012, 03:38 PM
i personally believe the buyer should choose the middleman(known player in the server), since its their alz being given 1st.

You could easily spin that around and say the seller should choose the middle man since they could potentially lose their item

Andrea
09-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Just keep pestering Est to make unbinding stones craftable already.

Deathlymonkey
09-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Just keep pestering Est to make unbinding stones craftable already.

Those stones wouldnt really change anything unless we can know what the success rate is and if it's high enough...no one will take the risk to destroy their item if the success rate is only like 50%. Plus their are items that can't be unbinded (extended stuff, safeguards, etc.)