PDA

View Full Version : Cabal Global Camp o.o

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 05:20 PM
"Dear CABAL players,

ESTSoft Inc. is proud to announce that we will be sending three highly qualified individuals to the CABAL Global Camp hosted on the beautiful island of Jeju, Korea. This all-expense paid trip to Korea will feature hotel, meal, and flight accommodations!

Many players form various CABAL regions will be there, including: Korea, Europe, China, Japan, Thailand, Brazil, and North America. Participants will have a chance to interact with developers, test unreleased content, and battle to see who’s the best player in the world!

Today September 7th, our application site will open, and you can apply as one of the top players and community members for CABAL North America. It’s up to you to let us know why you are most qualified to attend! Creativity, style, and expressing knowledge of CABAL are your best assets, so don’t hold back!

Once our application process has been closed, we will be nominating six candidates that
you, the players, can vote for!

The whole schedule of this event is as follows:

* Application Period: September 7th – September 17th
* Voting Period: September 25th – September 27th
* Winners Announcement: September 28th
* CABAL Global Camp begins: October 19th

Soon after the CABAL Global Camp begins, those attending will challenge one another to determine who will ultimately be deemed the best CABAL player in the world! Now is your chance to lead CABAL North America to a new era of gaming!

Still have questions? Please visit the CABAL Global Camp page for more info.

*Please be reminded that if you become one of the winners, you will need a valid passport to travel to Korea. So we strongly recommend you to prepare in advance.

Regards,
The CABAL Support Team"

....o.0 Cabal KR sooo much OP people..So who should rep the NA!? :D

DjCyklone
09-07-2012, 05:28 PM
i vote for Xi to represent CABAL NA

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 05:33 PM
XI go make use of yer freestyling skills :D Win it for us!!

modem
09-07-2012, 05:37 PM
^ freestyle skills wont be enough idiot. you have to be epicly geared. i've tried playing cabal kr before and whole bunch of people there has 28 amp forci

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 05:39 PM
lol that's why I said KR people are OP xP
So let's just send out Chingu if that's the case :)

crushingraid
09-07-2012, 05:39 PM
romp

was there any doubt?

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Bust those beta people out! and put their cabal knowledge to the test :D

[GM] Lorkan
09-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Registration is now open.

http://www.cabal.com/event/cabalglobalcamp

DjCyklone
09-07-2012, 05:47 PM
if we go by gear i vote we unban fierysagittarious and send the most epic FA to compete .................................................. ............=)

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Wow xD they're showing unrevealed contents too huh....

[GM] Lorkan
09-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Yeah... That's not going to happen. We're not providing special exceptions to permanently blocked players so they can participate on this Event.

Regarding the PVP Tournament or Event -

You guys have to remember. The PvP tournament or whatever it is, isn't the main part. The people going is going to be the representative for CABAL NA users. They will be able to speak with the Devs and provide their feedback regarding CABAL. They may also gather information that would be useful for the community.

I enjoy PvP as much as any other competitive player. But, I believe you, the community, should pick the player that would represent you.

2kwik
09-07-2012, 05:56 PM
<Removed>

Post something constructive or don't post.

- Lorkan

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 06:00 PM
hmm....clearing dungeons the fastest?

CookieWiz
09-07-2012, 06:04 PM
romp

was there any doubt?

lol troll

GoughGhan
09-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Bust those beta people out! and put their cabal knowledge to the test :D

No thanks, I'm good :)

NiteFalcon
09-07-2012, 06:05 PM
This is a really cool event but I gotta say the timing could not be worse h4h4. Some of the best players are still students and simply wont be able to go during october. And even for those people who work there is little over a month to get vacation time to make it. Seems like it would be too difficult to put NA's best foot forward here. Oh wells, would have been great over summer.

CookieWiz
09-07-2012, 06:07 PM
lol u dont need 3 ppl to know whos the most skilled player in Cabal NA,answer is pretty obvious XI.

so just send xi!!! :p

xDromarx
09-07-2012, 06:15 PM
This is a really cool event but I gotta say the timing could not be worse h4h4. Some of the best players are still students and simply wont be able to go during october. And even for those people who work there is little over a month to get vacation time to make it. Seems like it would be too difficult to put NA's best foot forward here. Oh wells, would have been great over summer.

I know that feel.

Tenrai
09-07-2012, 06:39 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110608105341/soulcalibur/images/thumb/e/ee/Soulcalibur-v-20110607100306613.jpg/300px-Soulcalibur-v-20110607100306613.jpg

My questions:
1. Are They supplying the plane ticket?
2. Providing a leveled out geared character?

If so, I'll do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezjwFW1YjXU

Sprite
09-07-2012, 06:43 PM
nobody likes me :(

Corvettezr1
09-07-2012, 06:46 PM
nobody likes me :(
lol, send fiery and dromar!

Abi
09-07-2012, 06:49 PM
My questions:
1. Are They supplying the plane ticket?
2. Providing a leveled out geared character?

well..

"Dear CABAL players,

ESTSoft Inc. is proud to announce that we will be sending three highly qualified individuals to the CABAL Global Camp hosted on the beautiful island of Jeju, Korea. This all-expense paid trip to Korea will feature hotel, meal, and flight accommodations!

What does it look like?

As for chars and gears, good question.

Tenrai
09-07-2012, 07:04 PM
I am surprise they didn't make it a Team event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpNfplmHJX0

Cathy
09-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Yes we all have enough time to just drop school/work/families and head to korea in the middle of october xD

xXCrusadeXx
09-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Damn not to mention the 14 hours of travel + the time zone difference means we gotta leave probably thursday or friday.

NiteFalcon
09-07-2012, 08:16 PM
nominate pioneer. if anyone does, he definitely has the free time to go.

modem
09-07-2012, 08:35 PM
omw to korea.......

star21
09-07-2012, 09:14 PM
<Removed>

Valdoroth
09-07-2012, 09:18 PM
I think this opporunity is awesome. One consideration the winners have to take in mind is that they're also representing their country, so it's not just version of a game you're representing. Understanding other cultures is important too.

Now everyone keeps saying, oh this person or that person, but remember to look at all 3 catagories. I'd love to participate in this, and if you read the details, it's only 2 days long. Basically 4 days. 2 travel and 2 "camp". Looks like I'll need to work on my korean studies more too o.o. :D

cronic21
09-07-2012, 09:25 PM
I think this opporunity is awesome. One consideration the winners have to take in mind is that they're also representing their country, so it's not just version of a game you're representing. Understanding other cultures is important too.

Now everyone keeps saying, oh this person or that person, but remember to look at all 3 catagories. I'd love to participate in this, and if you read the details, it's only 2 days long. Basically 4 days. 2 travel and 2 "camp". Looks like I'll need to work on my korean studies more too o.o. :D

id vote for u, since ur always showing ur dedication and knowledge here on the forums.

and it isnt about the most geared epic player on NA, they also said a chance to speak with the developers about player concerns, and i believe you would address those issues.

Cathy
09-07-2012, 09:44 PM
I wonder why there's nothing about this on Cabal EU forums yet o.o

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 09:47 PM
I wonder why there's nothing about this on Cabal EU forums yet o.o
:O Lorkan be trollin?

Cathy
09-07-2012, 09:49 PM
:O Lorkan be trollin?

If this was a troll, it would be an extremely out-of-the-way and over-elaborate troll O.o

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 09:59 PM
lol stop ruining it xP

[GM] Lorkan
09-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Oh! You guys don't want to go? Oh noes! I'll take a spot then!

1. Get to travel to another country.
2. Stay at a resort hotel.
3. Get to meet the Development Team.

Trolling you say? http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?wbs=0.3

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 10:46 PM
By the way Lorkan, people are asking. Will you be provided with an already geared char or your own?

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-08-2012, 05:03 AM
By the way Lorkan, people are asking. Will you be provided with an already geared char or your own?

That is something I was wondering as well, very few people would be able to stand fairly against some of those KR chars :P

Lorkan;353762']Oh! You guys don't want to go? Oh noes! I'll take a spot then!

1. Get to travel to another country.
2. Stay at a resort hotel.
3. Get to meet the Development Team.

Trolling you say? http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?wbs=0.3

I found my passport already, brb making videos.

I gotchu dawg.

Lulu
09-08-2012, 07:12 AM
XI on Romps character! akakaka transfer it on XI's acc lol

Deathlymonkey
09-08-2012, 07:37 AM
We should totally send some 14year old level 100 global dude

[GM] Snow
09-08-2012, 08:07 AM
For those of you curious about the PVP char/server.
The PVP is a small portion of the trip, however it will most likley be held on a test server with the new contents with test characters for an even playing field.

[GM] Snow
09-08-2012, 08:11 AM
We should totally send some 14year old level 100 global dude

"User must be 18 years of age or older!"

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-08-2012, 09:29 AM
ehh i would try to run for it seeing im #1 fa in venus and all but
i have college and i like to smoke lots weed <_< and i doubt they would let me do that on the trip -____-
hehehe

DjCyklone
09-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Snow;353817']For those of you curious about the PVP char/server.
The PVP is a small portion of the trip, however it will most likley be held on a test server with the new contents with test characters for an even playing field.

will they be able to record and upload to youtube so we can see as well or is all on the downlow

TurcoX
09-08-2012, 10:48 AM
vote for turcox! free cookies!

Hotpod
09-08-2012, 11:03 AM
yo feggot i vote for zRumBo :D

xvxURIZENxvx
09-08-2012, 04:10 PM
....Interesting

CookieWiz
09-08-2012, 04:11 PM

>.<

CandiCoatted
09-08-2012, 04:21 PM
I vote for Xi, Romp, And Han!

Europe, China, Japan, Thailand, Brazil and Korea for sure has some veryyy epic gears o.o hmmm

Yeah i still vote Xi, Romp, And Han

Lucifer
09-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Snow;353817']For those of you curious about the PVP char/server.
>.< Better be, KR players have over 9000 gears!

Lucifer
09-08-2012, 05:08 PM
u all still talkin bout whos best in pvp and o this person is epic lets send them? can u not even read a GMs response?
huh? o.o u high?? I haven't said a word about PvP =)P Besides, that's what most people are thinking. They're testing ur Cabal epicness sooo relaxx, no one here will call 911 and make a fuss over this.

Sprite
09-08-2012, 05:09 PM
u all still talkin bout whos best in pvp and o this person is epic lets send them? can u not even read a GMs response?

There's a q&a panel, a tour, and the pvp event. Which do you think people are more excited about? lol

Lucifer
09-08-2012, 05:11 PM
There's a q&a panel, a tour, and the pvp event. Which do you think people are more excited about? lol
The party for me xD but yes, they are mostly excited about the PvP event ^+1

Cathy
09-08-2012, 06:00 PM
The party for me xD but yes, they are mostly excited about the PvP event ^+1

Yes a party with a bunch of people who play MMO's xD

AMoniCGrey
09-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Seems like a lot of over excitedness for nothing, in my opinion they want too much information (need to put a pic of your passport in order to apply? I don't think so.) for a game? You can see my passport when I board the plane and get off in SK. Most of the activities appear to be fun and the chance to travel would be the biggest draws for me. Not going to say I'm the master of CABAL but I know plenty more then most seem to think I do. Gear wise, if you can't fight with your own gear you shouldn't apply or even consider it. I mean if you built the character to your playing style, why change it just because you went to play against others who are considered to have 'better' gear then you? The gear doesn't make you who you are, your playing style does (I've taken a few 170+ down in my time and my gear at the time was considered extremely outdated or pieces of sxxx).

Sprite
09-08-2012, 07:14 PM
obvious answer, a chance to speak on behalf of our community about the game to the developers, and getting changes for our specific cabal based on the differences we face vs more populated versions of cabal.

u wanna fly half way round the world for a 10min pvp match? is that 10mins that exciting?

Sorry, don't think 1/3 of 2 days is 10min with 70 players and a mystery prize for the winner :)
Keep trying to make me look bad, only making whoever you want to go look worse.

Lucifer
09-08-2012, 07:30 PM
obvious answer, a chance to speak on behalf of our community about the game to the developers, and getting changes for our specific cabal based on the differences we face vs more populated versions of cabal.

u wanna fly half way round the world for a 10min pvp match? is that 10mins that exciting?
pfft the answer's obvious....
It's to have fun, geez kill joy much? There others in this game who still play for fun you know :) unlike others who lost it and uses cabal as an excuse when they are bored when really they are also in BI dancing and complaining "God this game is dead, I'm soooo bored --____--"
In that case quit the game please, no reason to play without fun xD and this event goes into the catagory of fun

Lulu
09-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Let's send DarrkD! He told me that he taught Koreans how to play ! :O Too bad he doesn't give a flying poop about this game