PDA

View Full Version : Cabal NA Representative for Cabal Global Camp: XI

Seireitei4eva
09-07-2012, 10:13 PM
I vote for XI to represent NA. He is the best NA has to offer.

Valdoroth
09-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Yea for 1.8/3 of the categories. Possibly the full 2 of 3. Look at the requirements too. There's a bit more to it than just saying hey, this person.

cronic21
09-08-2012, 06:27 AM
its not all about pvp and talkin bout war. sure xi can pvp...bravo? how does that stand to help the NA community as a whole?

imback
09-08-2012, 11:51 AM
ofcuz it gona be romp @@ who else stronger than him? lol

EmmersonLazaro
09-08-2012, 01:31 PM
this

Sprite
09-08-2012, 05:06 PM
u all still talkin bout whos best in pvp and o this person is epic lets send them? can u not even read a GMs response?
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?33615-The-XI-campaign-thread

Sprite
09-08-2012, 07:19 PM
yes that all sounds good, wat player concerns are u going to bring up tho besides war? or anything not involving pvp?

dont get me wrong, i believe it should be u or turco that should go based on skills, just add more to ur campaign.

Obviously you didn't read all of it.
And for the record, pvp is almost everything in this game.

SemiAutoMatic
09-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Nuff said, Xi should go. TurcoX is good as well. It's hard to say who's the 3rd, not many people post their skills.

imback
09-08-2012, 08:32 PM
i think onli romps gear can match those korean server gears lol cuz they use 21% amp fc gear also if not romp other ppl got no match at all.........

Valdoroth
09-08-2012, 09:35 PM
i think onli romps gear can match those korean server gears lol cuz they use 21% amp fc gear also if not romp other ppl got no match at all.........
And i'm pretty sure that they're not litereally taking your character there. They will more than likely have set gears for everyone there so it's even.

Romp
09-08-2012, 09:44 PM
I am a black belt under Master xi.

brusky
09-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Yea they will have set gears...and i believe u choose ur class also

CookieWiz
09-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Obviously you didn't read all of it.

this obviously shows that we need some1 like val that has some knowledge about wut this game really needs.in other words some1 that is able to represent cabal NA regarding game needs.
only thing ur good for is freestyle, ur idea about war isnt bad but it needs to be more implemented.
val do needs to work on his freestyle but cuz of the net he has its rlly hard.
in my opinion,if we send some1 that really has good ideas;it has to be val.cabal is realy underrated compared to other games if u ask me....

Seireitei4eva
09-09-2012, 05:38 PM
this obviously shows that we need some1 like val that has some knowledge about wut this game really needs.in other words some1 that is able to represent cabal NA regarding game needs.
only thing ur good for is freestyle, ur idea about war isnt bad but it needs to be more implemented.
val do needs to work on his freestyle but cuz of the net he has its rlly hard.
in my opinion,if we send some1 that really has good ideas;it has to be val.cabal is realy underrated compared to other games if u ask me....

Why not send both? You have XI who is the best player (no one can deny) and extremely knowledgeable of the game, and you have Val who is a good communicator. Why not have the best player and communicator go?

CookieWiz
09-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Why not send both? You have XI who is the best player (no one can deny) and extremely knowledgeable of the game, and you have Val who is a good communicator. Why not have the best player and communicator go?

i didnt say he shouldnt go,i am saying every1 is looking at "freestyle" to be the only thing that matters....
no1 is better than xi to represent NA for the pvp;nobody gets even halfway close to xi,but ppl need to start thinking about the other part of the convention.....

"Creativity, style, and expressing knowledge of CABAL are your best assets"

Hikushiru
09-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Yea they will have set gears...and i believe u choose ur class also

What the hell, they will?

Cathy
09-10-2012, 08:10 AM
XI, Val, Chingu. The holy trinity :o

ROFLwiz
09-10-2012, 08:57 AM
XI, Val, Chingu. The holy trinity :o

I lol'd