PDA

View Full Version : The XI campaign thread

Sprite
09-07-2012, 10:39 PM
So, if you do or don't know already, I'm the pilot of "Xiwi," also known as "XI"
If you're like more information on me and would like to see me playing Cabal, here's my YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/reportscabal

I'm interested in this trip to Korea not only to be NA's representative for the PVP portion of the trip, to also be there to ask questions and give suggestions of the path Cabal will take. Most people know me as probably the biggest "troll" NA has right now... however contrary to popular belief, I actually know a thing or two around this game.

First thing's first. Why do I want XI going to Korea for this event?
1. The most important part, guaranteed 1st place in the pvp portion to bring home gold for NA
2. I will be making a list of everything anyone wants to ask to developers and ask them for you as well as record answers.
3. It has been a long time dream of mine to finally go to Korea (for those of you who can't tell from my youtube videos already, I'm a huge kpop addict)
4. Did I mention it's bringing home gold for NA for the pvp tournament?

What makes you special XI?
For those who don't know me, I've pretty much set the standard meta for freestyle pvp and pk for the game you play today. It may sound braggish/ snobish/ douchebaggish, but it's completely true. The freestyle pvp and pk meta of today wouldn't be anything like it is now without me. Anyone who you believe is good in this game was 95% of the time had at one time trained under me.

That's nice and all but...
What are some suggestions you have for the path Cabal is headed right now?
Here are some questions I already have in mind, as well as some suggestions.

COMMUNITY SUGGESTIONS: PLEASE READ!!
If you have any suggestions of your own of this game or any issues you think I didn't address, please go to the following seireitei website and make a new thread about your suggestions/ concerns! This will make it easy for me to get everyone's suggestions/ concerns! ANYONE can post here, even if you don't have a forum account!

http://seireiteiforever.com/forums/621302

On the deep end:
> Nation war "INCENTIVE TO COMPETE"

OPTION 1:

*Players are lazy now. They simply go in for 30/ 150 points and relog without trying and don't care if they win or lose war seeing as the winning and losing nation gets the same amount of wexp. An idea to fix this would be to bring back the old system where the winning nation gets more wexp than the other to bring back the competitive spirit of war. However, this also leads to people just transferring to the other nation hoping for a free carry - which leads me to my second point.

*People will just keep switching to the winning nation. A way to fix this would be to add a penalty to switching nations, a penalty just like the kill title penalty whereas you only keep your kills for that certain nation. (Example: Player 1 has honor 15 on the Capellian side and switches to the Procyon side. Player 1 now has honor 0 on procyon)

> Saints & Arcane Golem events
*Players are suggesting that these events do not fit the work/ reward section seeing as it's extremely biased towards the nation with more people as well as people just standing around waiting for the drops. Is there any plans for a fix to this to make it more balanced?

> Titles
*Nation war kill title rewards are not worth their risk/ reward factor. It takes a lot more to kill the opposing nation rather than killing a guard or a base gate. I believe that kill titles should either be buffed, or give something extra (such as extra wexp) in war.

> Future of Cabal 1
*What's the future of Cabal 1 with Cabal 2 right around the corner?

On the shallow end:

> The RNG (random number generated) factor.
*Player believe that their chances are extremely low at anything they do in this game, due to there being absolutely no indicator of percentages. I believe adding a success meter would greatly help the population decide what to do in terms of rng be it crafting or upgrading.

>GVGs are not very popular
*There are actually 2 solutions to this. But here is the first one. Make GVGs massive. When I say massive, I mean last longer. GVGs should be a long and hard fought battle that takes place over a couple of days. This allows people who aren't on to also join in, and have gvgs that go across different areas and different people. It will also show which guild truly reigns supreme. Currently, a gvg's timer runs out if a player doesn't attack another player within 2-3minutes.

*The second option is to add in a smaller form of having organized fights - Party vs Party. It has been a long time suggestion of the Cabal community and has no draw back and would greatly increase the pvp popularity for this game.

> This game is too gear dependent
*As a lot of you already know, I'm not the most geared out person, so I stand at a poorman's standpoint. I can legitly say I've never had over 3bil in my inventory at one time. I have also not spent anything on buying safeguards and such. Despite this, I can probably beat anyone in this server in freestyle or pk. However, due to the meta of this game and mechanics, the only way for someone to win against someone with better gear with both players being equally skilled is for that person to be a wiz. If not, the freestyle meta falls under the standard standing pvp meta because of the fact that equally skilled players won't give up free hits and the freestyle turns into a standing pvp. For a solution to this, an idea is to either make pvps less gear reliant, or to increase the ease of getting such items through continuous pvp/ gvg/ war/ etc. or anything else not so RNG.

> Practice war map
For more details, read this thread.
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?28251-Practice-war-map

This concludes my suggestion/ question part.

To sum everything up, I believe I should be one to represent Cabal NA because I promise to bring home gold for you guys that I love so much :>

I will edit this thread for future additions.

Valdoroth
09-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Now you just gotta put all that into a video :) (no seriously it's part of the registration)

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
lol Stephen, ur not running?

Seireitei4eva
09-07-2012, 10:45 PM
+1 for XI the best player in NA

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 10:46 PM
o.o You has my vote then!

Romp
09-07-2012, 10:55 PM
^+1
#ateam

Valdoroth
09-07-2012, 11:13 PM
lol Stephen, ur not running?
I am going to try. Just making sure he knew all of what it entails. I'd be more than happy for him to go :).

If you ACTUALLY read the registration process you would know the order of how it goes. This is simply a normal dimplomatic tactic. Draw them in to you first. Then have your actual post for voting. Then voila, votes. There will be a larger collection and the GM will post the nominations which we end up voting on. It'll include a video created by each nominee.

Romp
09-07-2012, 11:18 PM
its okay vald there are 2 spots left.

Lucifer
09-07-2012, 11:22 PM
I am going to try. Just making sure he knew all of what it entails. I'd be more than happy for him to go :).

If you ACTUALLY read the registration process you would know the order of how it goes. This is simply a normal dimplomatic tactic. Draw them in to you first. Then have your actual post for voting. Then voila, votes. There will be a larger collection and the GM will post the nominations which we end up voting on. It'll include a video created by each nominee.
Not "try" please DO IT! Plus learning freestyle from you and hardcore practices in PI, I say you have a shot at it! XD

Valdoroth
09-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Not "try" please DO IT! Plus learning freestyle from you and hardcore practices in PI, I say you have a shot at it! XD :) Thanks.
But this is XI's thread. Supposed to support him! :D

Sprite
09-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi, not flaming or anything but please don't post in this thread if it's not on topic. You're only making yourself look desperate and worse by doing this. As much as I welcome competition, this is just pretty scumbag lol. Feel free to make a new thread. :)

Valdoroth
09-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi, not flaming or anything but please don't post in this thread if it's not on topic. You're only making yourself look desperate and worse by doing this. As much as I welcome competition, this is just pretty scumbag lol. Feel free to make a new thread. :)
I'll cut and paste it :P

Good luck XI. I have full confidence that you'll be selected.

Han
09-08-2012, 12:25 AM
I SUPPORT XI! GO get them k-poppers!

Lucifer
09-08-2012, 12:38 AM
lol my bad xD but no worries, u has my vote!

EvilAi
09-08-2012, 03:35 AM
get me some autographs :>

Berserk_Fury
09-08-2012, 05:00 AM
There's not much debate here. If you want to send the best player from NA, it's gotta be you.

MrBlacker
09-08-2012, 06:04 AM
carlo5 should go

juji550
09-08-2012, 06:36 AM
master xi #1 wi, wi, fb, wi, wa, fs, wa, fa, wi, fb, and wi

MrBlacker
09-08-2012, 06:56 AM
So, if you do or don't know already, I'm the pilot of "Xiwi," also known as "XI"
If you're like more information on me and would like to see me playing Cabal, here's my YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/reportscabal

I'm interested in this trip to Korea not only to be NA's representative for the PVP portion of the trip, to also be there to ask questions and give suggestions of the path Cabal will take. Most people know me as probably the biggest "troll" NA has right now... however contrary to popular belief, I actually know a thing or two around this game.

First thing's first. Why do I want XI going to Korea for this event?
1. The most important part, guaranteed 1st place in the pvp portion to bring home gold for NA
2. I will be making a list of everything anyone wants to ask to developers and ask them for you as well as record answers.
3. It has been a long time dream of mine to finally go to Korea (for those of you who can't tell from my youtube videos already, I'm a huge kpop addict)
4. Did I mention it's bringing home gold for NA for the pvp tournament?

What makes you special XI?
For those who don't know me, I've pretty much set the standard meta for freestyle pvp and pk for the game you play today. It may sound braggish/ snobish/ douchebaggish, but it's completely true. The freestyle pvp and pk meta of today wouldn't be anything like it is now without me. Anyone who you believe is good in this game was 95% of the time had at one time trained under me.

That's nice and all but...
What are some suggestions you have for the path Cabal is headed right now?
Here are some questions I already have in mind, as well as some suggestions.

On the deep end:
> Nation war "INCENTIVE TO COMPETE"

OPTION 1:

*Players are lazy now. They simply go in for 30/ 150 points and relog without trying and don't care if they win or lose war seeing as the winning and losing nation gets the same amount of wexp. An idea to fix this would be to bring back the old system where the winning nation gets more wexp than the other to bring back the competitive spirit of war. However, this also leads to people just transferring to the other nation hoping for a free carry - which leads me to my second point.

*People will just keep switching to the winning nation. A way to fix this would be to add a penalty to switching nations, a penalty just like the kill title penalty whereas you only keep your kills for that certain nation. (Example: Player 1 has honor 15 on the Capellian side and switches to the Procyon side. Player 1 now has honor 0 on procyon)

> Saints & Arcane Golem events
*Players are suggesting that these events do not fit the work/ reward section seeing as it's extremely biased towards the nation with more people as well as people just standing around waiting for the drops. Is there any plans for a fix to this to make it more balanced?

> Titles
*Nation war kill title rewards are not worth their risk/ reward factor. It takes a lot more to kill the opposing nation rather than killing a guard or a base gate. I believe that kill titles should either be buffed, or give something extra (such as extra wexp) in war.

> Future of Cabal 1
*What's the future of Cabal 1 with Cabal 2 right around the corner?

On the shallow end:

> The RNG (random number generated) factor.
*Player believe that their chances are extremely low at anything they do in this game, due to there being absolutely no indicator of percentages. I believe adding a success meter would greatly help the population decide what to do in terms of rng be it crafting or upgrading.

>GVGs are not very popular
*There are actually 2 solutions to this. But here is the first one. Make GVGs massive. When I say massive, I mean last longer. GVGs should be a long and hard fought battle that takes place over a couple of days. This allows people who aren't on to also join in, and have gvgs that go across different areas and different people. It will also show which guild truly reigns supreme. Currently, a gvg's timer runs out if a player doesn't attack another player within 2-3minutes.

*The second option is to add in a smaller form of having organized fights - Party vs Party. It has been a long time suggestion of the Cabal community and has no draw back and would greatly increase the pvp popularity for this game.

> This game is too gear dependent
*As a lot of you already know, I'm not the most geared out person, so I stand at a poorman's standpoint. I can legitly say I've never had over 3bil in my inventory at one time. I have also not spent anything on buying safeguards and such. Despite this, I can probably beat anyone in this server in freestyle or pk. However, due to the meta of this game and mechanics, the only way for someone to win against someone with better gear with both players being equally skilled is for that person to be a wiz. If not, the freestyle meta falls under the standard standing pvp meta because of the fact that equally skilled players won't give up free hits and the freestyle turns into a standing pvp. For a solution to this, an idea is to either make pvps less gear reliant, or to increase the ease of getting such items through continuous pvp/ gvg/ war/ etc. or anything else not so RNG.

> Practice war map
For more details, read this thread.
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?28251-Practice-war-map

This concludes my suggestion/ question part.

To sum everything up, I believe I should be one to represent Cabal NA because I promise to bring home gold for you guys that I love so much :>

I will edit this thread for future additions.
you will go and everybody know that so the question is who are the other two ppl that will go?

owned
09-08-2012, 07:31 AM
master xi #1 wi, wi, fb, wi, wa, fs, wa, fa, wi, fb, and wi
You have my vote if i see you freestyle in BL.

Berserk_Fury
09-08-2012, 08:41 AM
you will go and everybody know that so the question is who are the other two ppl that will go?

Aren't there 6 people going from NA?

MrBlacker
09-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Aren't there 6 people going from NA?
ESTSoft Inc. is proud to announce that we will be sending three highly qualified individuals to the CABAL Global Camp hosted on the beautiful island of Jeju, Korea

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-08-2012, 09:22 AM
XI,ROMP,DROMAR nuff said o.o

Cathy
09-08-2012, 09:26 AM
CHINGU, CHINGU, CHINGU nuff said o.o

fix'd

Romp
09-08-2012, 09:26 AM
me + xi gon f shiiit up

Corvettezr1
09-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Send handoi!!?!?@#21984372487

CookieWiz
09-08-2012, 12:41 PM
mafiaboss is rlly strong....

Lulu
09-08-2012, 12:45 PM
XI and Romp. 3 seats taken already!

EmmersonLazaro
09-08-2012, 12:53 PM
mafiaboss is rlly strong....i love your sig o.o

and and GOODLUCK XI!

CookieWiz
09-08-2012, 02:15 PM
i love your sig o.o

and and GOODLUCK XI!

ty :) luna is really pro ^^

DjCyklone
09-08-2012, 02:43 PM
3 people to go FierySagittarious, Dromar and the invincible AtomBreaker i think the last one mentioned will win pvp/pk out of all of pvp/pk

Atombreaker>xi

dipikins
09-08-2012, 08:42 PM
You got Dipi's support! (:

Sprite
09-08-2012, 08:45 PM
<3

Valdoroth
09-08-2012, 09:32 PM
3 people to go FierySagittarious, Dromar and the invincible AtomBreaker i think the last one mentioned will win pvp/pk out of all of pvp/pk

Atombreaker>xi
lets review them:
hothead, gears+ meh skill, and someone obviously being overrated.

You're forgetting 2 of the categories of the whole nomination process anyways.

Also pretty sure XI is better than anyone in terms of pvp/pk skills. Do you not know how many different classes he plays on each week and does well on all of them?

BigBoy
09-09-2012, 04:41 AM
I votes for matrimony, havoc, and chobo

Shinji
09-09-2012, 04:56 AM
I support you meng :o

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-09-2012, 07:18 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26435030.jpg

Sprite
09-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Thanks cuties :>

AMoniCGrey
09-09-2012, 09:39 AM
If you really put the time and effort into it I'll vote for you... as for your other two, they'd have to come out of Sei or Tang imo... and Idek anybody now who actually could stay up with your skill except maybe romp but that's everybodys opinion it seems.

plzbuffme
09-09-2012, 12:52 PM
empyrean, kringex, havoc, rockstar, essence, zodi

done, son.

Lucifer
09-09-2012, 01:15 PM
o.o never heard of them except for that famed OGp FB thur

Masa
09-09-2012, 02:21 PM
\(^_^\) go xi! (/^_^)/

DjCyklone
09-09-2012, 02:31 PM
my choices are Xi Romp/Han and Tomaboy i put toma because he's known outside of CABAL Na just sayin

BigBoy
09-09-2012, 02:51 PM
i change my mind, i want to vote chingu to represent North America

Seireitei4eva
09-09-2012, 06:04 PM
My choice is Xi, BurningRaven, Turco

BigBoy
09-09-2012, 06:06 PM
K final Vote. Darrkd, Turco, and DeArcha

Cathy
09-09-2012, 08:11 PM
empyrean, kringex, havoc, rockstar, essence, zodi

done, son.

Rockstar epic enough to fill all 3 positions

Seireitei4eva
09-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Rockstar epic enough to fill all 3 positions

I want zodi back!

DjCyklone
09-10-2012, 03:22 AM
Handoi leminh silentwar

Romp
09-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Bump for #Ateam

Valdoroth
09-10-2012, 06:51 PM
like 80% of the ppl you guys keep listing off (on the wrong thread mind you) are completely a waste. They only have 1-2/3 of the categories. 3/3 is best suited and more uncommon.

Eevon3
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
like 80% of the ppl you guys keep listing off (on the wrong thread mind you) are completely a waste. They only have 1-2/3 of the categories. 3/3 is best suited and more uncommon.

Wrong. 80% of the people listed are more qualified than you. Here's a thought:

Make sure to vote for Valdoroth so we can secure last place

Dafail
09-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Plain and simple.... XI hands down for the pure skill this man has in pvp... Nuff said

Danger
09-10-2012, 09:07 PM
showoff xi

hope u win

DreamQuake16
09-11-2012, 04:44 PM
You and Romp have my vote for sure.

Deathlymonkey
09-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Tell them to fix relog bm3 in war kthx

Sprite
09-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Tell them to fix relog bm3 in war kthx

Post it here so I can go back to it during the event :D Don't worry, anyone can post here, even guests
http://seireiteiforever.com/forums/621302

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-11-2012, 06:42 PM
XI-ROMP- AND ME >:D Lets Make This Sht Happen hehe

Seireitei4eva
09-13-2012, 01:26 AM
+1

Lord Kronius
09-14-2012, 10:21 AM
DarrkD, Romp/XI, DeArcha haha. Ive seen XI score really high and really fast in war.. faster than ive seen anyone...went to t5 merc just to see and noone was liein. this wi is a monster. but why would you send two WI's? let them battle it out, cuz after all there can only be one WI. idk about dearcha yet, cuz i havent seen all the FA's but seeing the ones ive seen, I would say him. And Val..
Val's legit, Not the best fb and he admits it but as for showing support and caring about this game and some pretty decent skills, he has my vote and if you know Val, the dudes full of surprises,So I think he would at Least make NA proud.

EmmersonLazaro
09-14-2012, 11:09 AM
DarrkD, Romp/XI, DeArcha haha. Ive seen XI score really high and really fast in war.. faster than ive seen anyone...went to t5 merc just to see and noone was liein. this wi is a monster. but why would you send two WI's? let them battle it out, cuz after all there can only be one WI. idk about dearcha yet, cuz i havent seen all the FA's but seeing the ones ive seen, I would say him. And Val..
Val's legit, Not the best fb and he admits it but as for showing support and caring about this game and some pretty decent skills, he has my vote and if you know Val, the dudes full of surprises,So I think he would at Least make NA proud. hi i like you

truely false
09-15-2012, 12:16 AM
I agree with some of what @Lord Kronius states in the since of the 3 that are choosen should be a balance trio Wa or Fs, Wi or Fa, Fb or Bl. In other words any combination of atleast one of these types Melee, Range, 1v1 to fill a balance trio. As for Range spot from what I've seen, heard and read about Xi seem the logical choice as for the others I will not say cause this thread is for Xi support only...;)

Good Luck and best wishes to you Skill Master Xi

IBladE
09-15-2012, 03:03 AM
i agree with some of what @lord kronius states in the since of the 3 that are choosen should be a balance trio wa or fs, wi or fa, fb or bl. In other words any combination of atleast one of these types malee, wrange, 1v1 to fill a balance trio. As for wrange spot from what i've heard and read about xi seem the logical choice as for the others i will not say cause this thread is for xi support only...;)

good luck and best wishes to you skill master xi

lol

Sprite
09-17-2012, 08:11 PM
:>

Cabalplayer
09-17-2012, 10:17 PM
romp should go because 21 amp glove and 40/7 +15 forcium orbs beats all

DanteX
09-17-2012, 10:19 PM
they dont take there gear with them.

ColdFire
09-18-2012, 10:29 AM
darrkd, xi, romp

EmmersonLazaro
09-18-2012, 11:16 AM
darkkd barely play plus he's not participating :(

ColdFire
09-18-2012, 12:45 PM
darkkd barely play plus he's not participating :(

think he took a small break with school and stuff.

Lulu
09-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Why hasn't anyone brought up the game is hella pay2win? :(

Lord Kronius
09-20-2012, 08:47 AM
LOL Cabal Player is right xDDD

Lord Kronius
09-20-2012, 08:49 AM
trueee my bad to get off topic XI. you's a BA Wiz dont mind me =D

Lord Kronius
09-20-2012, 08:49 AM
hi i like you
Do I know you?
V_v xD

Valdoroth
09-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Dawks, use multi quote and edit next time plz. 3 times in 2 minutes is pretty close to considered spamming. So just use those functions since that's what they were created for (not to mention just looks more neat and organized).

:)

I hope XI was nominated.

Sprite
09-20-2012, 10:06 AM
I hope XI was nominated.

No need to ask the obvious.

MasterChaosX
09-24-2012, 05:20 PM
Ill vote for XI if he goes cap.

Are you wearing lipstick?

EmmersonLazaro
09-24-2012, 07:58 PM
I vote for XI because he teaching me the art of freestyle :>

Sprite
09-24-2012, 07:59 PM
oh dang was that you? LOL i had no idea who i was talking to

EmmersonLazaro
09-24-2012, 08:47 PM
yee i'll keep practing till im at least half as good as you xD gimme like few years haha

Danger
09-24-2012, 08:55 PM
take with me chuu~

forumtwizzler
09-24-2012, 09:30 PM
+1 for XI

EmmersonLazaro
09-24-2012, 09:54 PM
take with me chuu~
hanny please! we need some privacy here.

EvilAi
09-24-2012, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGEVRywc-8Q&feature=plcp
2:39, i tho it was XI for a sec.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-25-2012, 03:42 AM
Sei Represent! Cya in Kr mang. Maybe o.o

Romp
09-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Going to every computer on campus voting for you. Your the same for me right?!?

whatever
09-25-2012, 12:25 PM
another idiot . vote for someone who is rather passionate about the game, not someone who has gears and thinks popularity is essential. someone who understands the mechanics. Not just " oh man look at my epic gears" do you think they want to hear some idiot talk about how cool he is in the game. I don think so.

Sprite
09-25-2012, 12:30 PM
another idiot . vote for someone who is rather passionate about the game, not someone who has gears and thinks popularity is essential. someone who understands the mechanics. Not just " oh man look at my epic gears" do you think they want to hear some idiot talk about how cool he is in the game. I don think so.

thanks for the support! I very much am an all skill no gear type of person :)

Deathlymonkey
09-25-2012, 12:48 PM

You seem like a butthurt person who wasn't chosen to be one of the finalists. Do you think someone who isn't passionate for the game would have played pretty much all 6 classes? Would have spent so much time war'ing/freestyling? You look like the type of person who is total trash in-game and thinks he's "good" and hates on the renowned players. Yes you can question Romp's skill and claim that he's all gear, but you really can't do that for xi lol...

Go hide and don't bother making new forum accounts to post again, you're just making yourself look dumb AND retarded.

A dumb retard.

Romp
09-25-2012, 12:55 PM
XI knows how good I am and as far as I am concerned that's all that matters. I'm very competitive and strive to improve in any way possible. Like I've said before and will continue to say, I encourage any challengers (i have a t3/4/5 wi and will match your stats) not to be c0cky but I just really love to freestyle in this game and will strive continue to get better at it.

I also hope this event gives me a chance to show everyone how good I am.

forumtwizzler
09-25-2012, 01:25 PM
XI knows how good I am and as far as I am concerned that's all that matters. I'm very competitive and strive to improve in any way possible. Like I've said before and will continue to say, I encourage any challengers (i have a t3/4/5 wi and will match your stats) not to be c0cky but I just really love to freestyle in this game and will strive continue to get better at it.

I also hope this event gives me a chance to show everyone how good I am.

Your gameplay might be good but XI's gameplay is the best :)

Romp
09-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Your gameplay might be good but XI's gameplay is the best :)

obvii he my mther fawknn sensei yo
p.s. muhammad are you in venus? i miss you.

Seireitei4eva
09-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Win.

bumb

DrifterX
09-25-2012, 11:40 PM
gl xi

forumtwizzler
09-26-2012, 04:32 AM
obvii he my mther fawknn sensei yo
p.s. muhammad are you in venus? i miss you.

thanks. i got married recently, have been busy with my wife :] good luck to you in korea.

warparty
09-26-2012, 07:05 AM
you have my vote xi but are we ps3 network friends ?

Sprite
09-26-2012, 07:09 AM
you have my vote xi but are we ps3 network friends ?

WHO IS THIS?????? DAX????????? WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU CAN SMD BROOOOOOOo

thanks for the vote though

warparty
09-26-2012, 07:25 AM
im the guy that sent you the link of an imported ff13 x2 ps3, also any news on kh3? how about you buy me this atelier totori collectors edition with ost. but hey fella good luck you might NEED IT. sad story short looks like xmiyu going. i dont know the rules on the contest, but hey how many are eligble to go ?

Sprite
09-26-2012, 07:32 AM
3. Zzz so bored in class

warparty
09-26-2012, 07:40 AM
youre mean :( bye

Sprite
09-26-2012, 07:44 AM
nou

Romp
09-26-2012, 09:03 AM
3. Zzz so bored in class
go to every computer in your library and vote for me thanks.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Bro bump

Lulu
10-26-2012, 07:28 PM
bump for bring us #1