PDA

View Full Version : Soft Launch of Fish's Campaign!

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Hello fellow cabalians! I will be running for one of the three spots to represent NA Cabal!

Some quick qualifications:

-Former GA
Served under GM Kalaydrah as part of the 2nd batch of watchers. Then promoted to GA for being awesome.

-Squad 3 Captain of Seireitei
This is a leadership role in what I have to say is one of the best guilds in NA Cabal. Here I assist in drafting policy,recruit training, and misc. managerial things.

-2+ years management level customer service/communications
I have provided excellent business, both in fiscal satisfaction, and customer satisfaction. My goal is to exceed the precedent, and I do just that.

-Heavy Tank support/push WA in t5

-Old School Cabal Player since April 08 2008 :)

I will be taking concerns and issues that I'll gladly present to the Cabal Camp Discussion table at [email protected], or my Youtube channel, CaptnBFishin!

So far, one of the few things I would like to bring to the table would be a buff acceptance system, where a player could choose which buffs he could recieve at any given time, and block those buffs which are undesirable. This is mainly a convenience system, but something easily added with a simple UI.

My line has been cast! Time to wait for bites! :D

IAmEvil
09-10-2012, 04:12 PM
if you get them to fix the upgrading system ill vote for you

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Hello fellow cabalians! I will be running for one of the three spots to represent NA Cabal!

Some quick qualifications:

-Former GA

-Squad 3 Captain of Seireitei

-2+ years management level customer service/communications

-Heavy Tank support/push WA in t5

-Old School Cabal Player since April 08 2008 :)

I will be taking concerns and issues that I'll gladly present to the Cabal Camp Discussion table at [email protected], or my Youtube channel, CaptnBFishin!

So far, one of the few things I would like to bring to the table would be a buff acceptance system, where a player could choose which buffs he could recieve at any given time, and block those buffs which are undesirable. This is mainly a convenience system, but something easily added with a simple UI.

My line has been cast! Time to wait for bites! :D

there is nothing convenient about that system -___-

QQsomemoreplz
09-10-2012, 04:47 PM
i'll vote for you

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-10-2012, 05:32 PM
there is nothing convenient about that system -___-

So if you're a WA for instance, would you like Mana condense, which takes up a buff slot? Cuz I'm sure a sword class could use that buff.

ROFLwiz
09-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Lol being in Seireitei = auto qualified. coolstorybro

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-10-2012, 08:43 PM

So if you're a WA for instance, would you like Mana condense, which takes up a buff slot? Cuz I'm sure a sword class could use that buff.

why would u be in a party with someone who MC a WA? and if they do just cancel it . . . .

problem solved =]

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-10-2012, 11:41 PM

why would u be in a party with someone who MC a WA? and if they do just cancel it . . . .

problem solved =]
Buffs can be overwritten, still problem ensues. MC is just one example of an undrsireable buff.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-10-2012, 11:44 PM

Was that the only reason listed? Lol. Fool.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-10-2012, 11:46 PM
if you get them to fix the upgrading system ill vote for you

In what respect does it need to be fixed?

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-11-2012, 04:35 AM
wat kinda changes can be made for NA considering its lack of player base(and new players joining) vs other servers, and u got a vote.

I'd say in order for an improved player base, est would have to host, or be a part of conventions here in the US, Mexico , Canada, etc. I believe the main reason we don't have that many dieheart fans is because of the lack of extracurricular events such as some other servers in the Past, such as CabalSEA. The game itself functions fine, the popularity and publicity of other systems/ game series bombards our potential gaming community out of interest.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-11-2012, 06:30 AM
I'd say in order for an improved player base, est would have to host, or be a part of conventions here in the US, Mexico , Canada, etc. I believe the main reason we don't have that many dieheart fans is because of the lack of extracurricular events such as some other servers in the Past, such as CabalSEA. The game itself functions fine, the popularity and publicity of other systems/ game series bombards our potential gaming community out of interest.

well that i agree on

Valdoroth
09-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Imma vote for fish :P

Oya! Ver kandosii!

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Haar aruetiise eyaytir kyrbej vode an. Ni urmankalar verda mandokarla aka. Haar aruetiise nakar'mir dral be mando'ade.

Be Gi.

Valdoroth
09-11-2012, 01:12 PM
vi haa'taylir te haat. Akaanir akay gar ash'amur ori'vod!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Benim için çaylak Vote

Valdoroth
09-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Benim için çaylak Votetotally wrong language dude.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-11-2012, 03:13 PM
totally wrong language dude.
hahahahaha atleast i tried Q.Q

NiteFalcon
09-11-2012, 03:47 PM
this isnt awkward or anything

Romp
09-11-2012, 03:56 PM
i like ur sig, silly cassel.

Valdoroth
09-11-2012, 07:00 PM
I think Greg would be a great candidate.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-11-2012, 11:30 PM
this isnt awkward or anything
Its not awkward.

Lute
09-12-2012, 12:08 AM
How about as a topic to the KR team of EST we talk about the corruption of the global EST branch. Then again I'm sure nobody in your position would know anything about that or have anything to say about that.

Why alz buyers are getting off with 7 day bans?

Why people are able to buy their way out of bans?

Why we haven't had any update about anything being done about hackers etc?

Why some people have preferential treatment from the administration who seems to just ignore things in their case?

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-12-2012, 05:27 AM
How about as a topic to the KR team of EST we talk about the corruption of the global EST branch. Then again I'm sure nobody in your position would know anything about that or have anything to say about that.
Would seem like you to reply in a snobish way. Let's get some answers out!

Could be possible that the first offense is now 7 days, probably provided that the user forks up the alz he bought, or the whatever he/she did with the alz.

This could be something worth investigating, this would be someone's job. I'd have to know finer details before even aproaching this one.

Sub-Pass system was an update to protect against hackers. I'm sure we get periodical updates to nProtect, whether we notice it or not. The only thing that can be really done for us is to have EST secure their databases, otherwise a lot of it is personal intrusion of privacy via websites, other programs, etc.

Why some people have preferential treatment from the administration who seems to just ignore things in their case?
70-90%of cases fail to be provided with proper evidence, or simply they're not allowed to complete the case duty to policies and guidelines to users' satisfactory. If one would wish to inquire why the outcome was what it was, I'd give the GM's a holla for a dolla! (ok, maybe no money but still! haha!)

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-12-2012, 05:29 AM
agreed, and perhaps somethin to ask about.

gl in ur running, hope u go.

edit: and half wat lute said, hackers/bots running amock when simple solutions are available.

sn0wx here on forums can list every problem in the files etc.

That'd be cool of sn0wx to provide that for us when whoever goes for NA, maybe the developers could fix that for a more solid game everywhere! :D

Eevon3
09-12-2012, 05:53 AM

You make a good point. I would also like to add another question.

Why aren't you, eskie, and divine not banned for having GM gear? How come you guys get special treatment? Problem?

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-12-2012, 06:03 AM
You make a good point. I would also like to add another question.

Why aren't you, eskie, and divine not banned for having GM gear? How come you guys get special treatment? Problem?

Good thing I wasn't part of the GA program at the time when they gave that gear away. GM's should've never given stat-based items, I was in agreement for some items like the GA sign, cuz it was a play item! :D ( And if you get mad I beat you with a 1 attack weapon, you need to go chillout.) That issue was dealt with and gone by for some time now.

P.S. For future refrence, Don't try to troll me with fail attempts when the story you're trying to troll with is using failed information and also cuz..

Derp, Immafish. ^__^
><> <><

Eevon3
09-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Good thing I wasn't part of the GA program at the time when they gave that gear away. GM's should've never given stat-based items, I was in agreement for some items like the GA sign, cuz it was a play item! :D ( And if you get mad I beat you with a 1 attack weapon, you need to go chillout.) That issue was dealt with and gone by for some time now.

P.S. For future refrence, Don't try to troll me with fail attempts when the story you're trying to troll with is using failed information and also cuz..

Derp, Immafish. ^__^
><> <><

I think you misunderstood Gregfishin. My comment was directed at Lute.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-12-2012, 12:38 PM
I think you misunderstood Gregfishin. My comment was directed at Lute.

trueski, mah baaadd derp.<3 chu

Lute
09-12-2012, 01:40 PM
"rewards" were given to watcher/GAs yes. All of which have been removed now, including costumes etc which had no stat relevence. Yes the GMs on OGP gave gear to the GA's before. This was after they were "fired" by OGP when OGP changed locations and ALL staff that worked for them was informed that they were being let go. Note that while I can't speak for Divine or Eskie "I" did not ASK for any items as compensation, it was put onto my account. I'd like to see how many people wouldn't use something that was simply put onto your account. Not to mention that if you compare then and now the "gm" items, at least in my case are more than obtainable in current standards as in game items.

Any justification for giving the items out aside, seeing as I didn't really agree with it to begin with but it's not as if I had much of a choice or could do something about it, those were ALL removed from GAs/Watchers.

What about all the people that have other GM given gear that never got removed? The people in venus that had been given full accounts of forcium amp and +8 capes for "helping" GMs during the very early days of the game? Those items were never even removed, but seeing as those people are less obvious and don't go megaphoning their gear nobody seems to complain about them and nothing is done. It's one thing for wrong actions to be reversed and another for them to be ignored.

Seireitei4eva
09-13-2012, 01:31 AM
bump for fish

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-13-2012, 03:05 AM
bump for fish
Thanks son!

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-13-2012, 12:03 PM
So any1 have anything they wanna address concerning our favorite game? :D

Deathlymonkey
09-13-2012, 01:02 PM
So any1 have anything they wanna address concerning our favorite game? :D

Yes, I would like to know when they plan to release The Elder Scrolls VI

Oh wait you were talking about Cabal?

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Yes, I would like to know when they plan to release The Elder Scrolls VI

Oh wait you were talking about Cabal?

What else would there be but Cabal :D

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-15-2012, 03:50 AM
Bump, talk to a fish! What can we do!

sn0wXz
09-15-2012, 10:32 AM
I don't know much about people buying ways outta bans, or alz buyers getting 7 day bans; and recently there was some public releases that allowed the public base of exploiters to do full wallhack in open worlds/dungs ect, class rank 20 at level 1 ect, all the public threads on those forums, its pretty easy to see why there is a increase in people exploiting in the open, dungeons and nw. Sure could use a patch on the client side if the developers had actual solutions to the exploits of the normal games mechanics like delay on dance functions, aoe modifications, wall/object modifications.. I don't think theres anything a normal player can do except utilize the report system, in my personal experience it felt sufficient in removing players when reported, but I've heard subjective opinions that differed since I had started playing d3 before it died.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-15-2012, 11:40 AM
I don't know much about people buying ways outta bans, or alz buyers getting 7 day bans; and recently there was some public releases that allowed the public base of exploiters to do full wallhack in open worlds/dungs ect, class rank 20 at level 1 ect, all the public threads on those forums, its pretty easy to see why there is a increase in people exploiting in the open, dungeons and nw. Sure could use a patch on the client side if the developers had actual solutions to the exploits of the normal games mechanics like delay on dance functions, aoe modifications, wall/object modifications.. I don't think theres anything a normal player can do except utilize the report system, in my personal experience it felt sufficient in removing players when reported, but I've heard subjective opinions that differed since I had started playing d3 before it died.

This is true, normal players can only report. We need an updated anti-hack software. Then again, if there's a will there's a way with most cracks, so we'd have to find a happy-medium of software and taboo. I'm sure the community already has the taboo part of that down.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-20-2012, 09:47 AM
fishbump! :D

oh btw here's my vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMXUyWgQkYU

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Bump!

ITS VOTING TIME SOON! Remember to vote for your representatives, they'll be your voice, eyes, and ears in KR! The more votes we get, the more accurate our representation will be! Soo voooooote! :D

Oh, and I still like fish food. Derp.

doomer123
09-25-2012, 04:10 PM
<Message Removed>

It's best to keep your pitchforks and torches away from any Campaign Thread.

- Lorkan

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Derp! Someone trying to bring down the fish! Nevvvaarrr

Seireitei4eva
09-25-2012, 11:11 PM
bumb

DrifterX
09-26-2012, 12:34 AM
gl fish guy

Masa
09-26-2012, 07:01 AM