PDA

View Full Version : Cabal Global Camp - A suggestion to EST picking the representatives for NA

star21
09-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Since there are 3 spot for NA, you should pick top eligible representative per class. So it won't be a case of 3 WI or 2 WI and another class. Since there is 6 classes: WA, BL, FS, FB, WI, and FA.

This would be fair basing on class attributes:

Top representative:

Spot 1: WA vs. BL

Spot 2: FS vs. FB

Spot 3: Wi vs. FA

This will give equal classes chance for the 3 spots to go to Korea. Game mods if you're reading this, hope this can happen so it won't a case of all WI going and leaving other classes empty handed.

NiteFalcon
09-13-2012, 03:18 PM
or just nominate the 6 best presented cases, which is what its about.

Berserk_Fury
09-13-2012, 03:21 PM
Do you count that XI can play pretty much any class?

EvilAi
09-13-2012, 03:25 PM
zhuai, he's comming back. take him :D

6IX
09-13-2012, 03:28 PM
That sounds retarded. Why in the world would a player's class negate their ability to participate. It should be base on knowledge of the game, PvE and PvP.

Most of the candidates has already stated that they are welcome for any suggestions on what questions to ask the devs for the Q&A Panel.

star21
09-13-2012, 03:33 PM
His Wi probably be his well gear class, if all his classes are top notch than any other players, then it's either he has too much time or a buyer.

The way I put as below because it's for their class type.

WA vs. BL <--non magic, DK/GS or blade/kat only
FS vs. FB <--orb/crys with hand blade/kat
WI vs. FA <-- orb/crys only

If the winner of those vs. are repping for the Global Camp, it would be equal opportunity for classes.

star21
09-13-2012, 03:37 PM
so you're saying that you playing all classes would have the most knowledge than a top WA, BL, FS, FB as with each classes skills involving the game play of each classes, tactics, pve, pvp? I high doubted.

That sounds retarded. Why in the world would a player's class negate their ability to participate. It should be base on knowledge of the game, PvE and PvP.

Most of the candidates has already stated that they are welcome for any suggestions on what questions to ask the devs for the Q&A Panel.

Cathy
09-13-2012, 03:39 PM
The pvp's are gonna be in a test server; characters will be given to you

You will probably be able to pick any class that you want...

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-13-2012, 03:44 PM
so you're saying that you playing all classes would have the most knowledge than a top WA, BL, FS, FB as with each classes skills involving the game play of each classes, tactics, pve, pvp? I high doubted.

Idunno, being here for only 5 years.... naw I dun know anything but WA. rofl.

star21
09-13-2012, 03:48 PM
Example: 3 NA reps going to Korea, all play WI, now what? you will only see the outcome of a WI because they play a WI best and not the very top for other classes. But if it was 3 different classes, then you get a better test.

<Removed>

The pvp's are gonna be in a test server; characters will be given to you

You will probably be able to pick any class that you want...

Cathy
09-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Cabal's 6 classes are hard to play blah blah blah

I disagree

6IX
09-13-2012, 04:20 PM

Last time I checked, there's not much of a complaint about class balancing. So their is no need for any specific class representative for the global camp.

To answer that question, aren't most of you already stated that XI is one of the best, if not the best, player for all classes in this game?
He didn't reach that fame just because he was dumb kid running his mouth, there's knowledge behind that.

Again, your idea is null/void.

star21
09-13-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm pretty sure you're not the best in all classes than specific class player. I just don't enjoy playing this game as much as you do. It might be your goal in life to be the best in this game. It be freaking funny if the community nominate by classes and it'll either be you or Romp lmao.. Sorry I finish work early and got time to kill lol I sense that I got under your skin a bit lol

Last time I checked, there's not much of a complaint about class balancing. So their is no need for any specific class representative for the global camp.

To answer that question, aren't most of you already stated that XI is one of the best, if not the best, player for all classes in this game?
He didn't reach that fame just because he was dumb kid running his mouth, there's knowledge behind that.

Again, my idea is null/void & I'm going full retarded! Watch OUT!

EvilAi
09-13-2012, 04:39 PM
take zhuai :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FzJsyl0O6Z4

PS: the WA was cute btw :3

6IX
09-13-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm pretty sure you're not the best in all classes than specific class player. I just don't enjoy playing this game as much as you do. It might be your goal in life to be the best in this game. It be freaking funny if the community nominate by classes and it'll either be you or Romp lmao..

Huh? Wait. You confused me with someone else. I'm not XI, nor am I good in this game. My statement was a counter argument to your proposal.

Sorry I finish work early and got time to kill lol I sense that I got under your skin a bit lol

I think it's the other way around. You're the one quoting people and changed the content of the quote. It's ok though, I understand you got butthurt, coz I just destroyed your idea and prove that your idea is horrible.

And you should be ashamed of yourself.

crushingraid
09-13-2012, 05:18 PM
or how about bring in someone who can help improve the security of cabal. that sure demands knowledge and the inner workings of cabal. and its something in need.

Sprite
09-13-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm pretty much every class except bl lol, though bl use to be my main class.

Generally speaking though, when someone can play all classes at a high level in this game, they pretty much should know all the mechanics and such in the game.

crushingraid
09-13-2012, 05:42 PM
im versatile in all classes also. I have great knowledge and wisdom in the mechanics of cabal. since im a t1 camper, my knowledge in executing the most dps is a must with t1. So my knowledge for skill setup is also proficient. Not to mention possible security flaws i can help close up.

EvilAi
09-13-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm pretty much every class except bl lol, though bl use to be my main class.

Generally speaking though, when someone can play all classes at a high level in this game, they pretty much should know all the mechanics and such in the game.
i can play BL, i win <3 woot

Sprite
09-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Well the only reason I don't play bl anymore is cause I don't have one qq

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-13-2012, 06:45 PM
zhuai, he's comming back. take him :D

woah woah woah zhu comming back? o snap o.o

archetypes
09-13-2012, 07:45 PM
zhuai, he's comming back. take him :DTrue story or troll..?

Andrea
09-15-2012, 04:09 AM
rather than vote on the 3, let them duke it out...

example
http://i47.tinypic.com/1z5hjxt.jpg

now u gotta organize and supervise the pivotal matches, which is about time you take a hand in something like this.