PDA

View Full Version : WI vs. FB, Which is better? o.o

TibiaPlayer
09-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Okay so I know this doesn't belong here but this is the only forum that gets any attention.
This is a discussion for mostly "pro" players and we will be saying which is better WI or FB.
Now lets say that both chars are level 165 with same gears.

Gears For The WI:
+15 Sig Wi Suit/Boots/Gloves [With Regulars, HP and Hp Steal In Slots]
+15 Sig Wi Helm 7/40
2x +15 Topaz Orbs 40 CDI
Aop6
Rol+2 (needed because the fact its a Wi, wont be needed on FB)
CR+2
Killians
Leth
K red
EoS8
2x BoS+7
Belt Of Damp+3
No Charm or Earrings.

Gears For The FB:
Same +15 Sig Stuff As WI
Same Helm for FB
+15 Topaz Orb 40 CDI
+15 Redosm Blade 40 CDI
Same Rings As Wi except for the Rol2 -> Cr2
EoF8/2x BoF+7
Other Than That Everything Is The Same!

Okay now this is the part we discuss! What does FB have over WI and what does WI have over FB? In The End Which Is Better And Why? (Speaking In N.WAR terms not dungeon).

P.S. I Know the WI Might Be missing some C. Rate I didn't calculate everything that much just the basics!

Comment Your Opinions Below!! Ty!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 10:14 AM
FA > Everything Else ^^

Deathlymonkey
09-14-2012, 10:17 AM
If you have that gear at level 165 you're either an alz buyer, have a main, extremely lucky with drops or very talented at merchanting...

mkay
09-14-2012, 10:28 AM
u forgot one...scammer which this guy is.

NiteFalcon
09-14-2012, 11:05 AM
WI: carry harder in war, higher mobility, higher dps, can only tank with high resist rate, will score higher
FB: better 1v1, much more crowd control, can tank and dps, can play as carry or as support, wont score as high

both have high skill caps. WI is a slightly better class than FB but both are arguably the top 2 nation war classes.

Berserk_Fury
09-14-2012, 11:21 AM
It really depends on what you want more. If you want to see a higher score in war, go with wi. If you want people hating you for your root and debuffs, and just have fun messing with people, go with fb.

Lyro
09-14-2012, 11:54 AM
You can get everything there but u still stick with damp+3?

Tenrai
09-14-2012, 12:10 PM
For FB: DARKNESS,ROOT, range skills.
For wiz: BETTER HAVE HIGH RESIST CRIT RATE MENG or crit 1k+ higher on lances.

plzbuffme
09-14-2012, 02:36 PM
a good fb will change the tide of war

Sprite
09-14-2012, 02:45 PM
If you're talking about general all out 1v1, then FB is unbeatable.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 02:47 PM
i wouldnt say Fb is unbeatable oo

NiteFalcon
09-14-2012, 03:52 PM
1) rng unbeatable
2) gear unbeatable
3) fb unbeatable

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 04:24 PM
1) rng unbeatable
2) gear unbeatable
3) fb unbeatable

i havent faced a fb that is unbeatable yet
better yet there isnt such thing as an unbeatable fb

lawl

maybe fb takes more skill to fight agianst or something like that but unbeatable is a bold statment

Hash
09-14-2012, 04:50 PM

lawl

maybe fb takes more skill to fight agianst or something like that but unbeatable is a bold statment

A good fb who knows how to use their class in 1 v 1 is unbeatable. FA is about the only class I can think of that has a chance at killing a FB 1 v 1 (obviously PK and not PvP). If a decently geared FB in losing in PK with full debuffs available, then they are doing something wrong.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 05:19 PM
A good fb who knows how to use their class in 1 v 1 is unbeatable. FA is about the only class I can think of that has a chance at killing a FB 1 v 1 (obviously PK and not PvP). If a decently geared FB in losing in PK with full debuffs available, then they are doing something wrong.

ok so let me set up this senario

my boy toma i known him for years .. . we go back when he was still in functions
he is a pro fb and he knows how to play his class well /// he is what ppl may call "skilled"

ok and you guys already know XI .. a wizzy and also very skilled...

soo if toma and xi go 1 v1 head to head ... all out debuffs and all who do u honestly think will win?

you know what it dont even have to be toma lol it can be any skilled FB that can play their class correctly

i wonder is there a FB that XI /romp/ rap cant beat hmmmmmm

Hash
09-14-2012, 05:27 PM

my boy toma i known him for years .. . we go back when he was still in functions
he is a pro fb and he knows how to play his class well /// he is what ppl may call "skilled"

soo if toma and xi go 1 v1 head to head ... all out debuffs and all who do u honestly think will win?

you know what it dont even have to be toma lol it can be any skilled FB that can play their class correctly

freestyle pk? honestly i think toma. Root him, hard luck -> XI dead easy lol

xvxURIZENxvx
09-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Increase MF to -2k mp and they'll be unbeatable...

NiteFalcon
09-14-2012, 05:34 PM
if an fb loses its because of rng or gear

Lulu
09-14-2012, 05:35 PM

As good as Xi is. When darknessed he can only hit with freezing lance, given the fb doesn't use sod. Xi wont be able to move at all coz he's rooted like a hore. Say the fb is smart and uses range with Ac/cannons to knockdown / do some dmg before getting melee.. by the time the fb goes in xi will have maybe 50% hp left? idk man wizzy pre squishy? Also a chance Xi could break combo coz he started combo early and still rooted. Only chance is if Xi outgears the fb by a lot. Oh did I mention fb can get out of range in combo and break the wizard? Where's your brain chingu..

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Ok Im Going To Clear Up My Question

Who Would Win In An All Out Fight (Freestyle)

XI or Toma

Simple Question

Sprite
09-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Ok Im Going To Clear Up My Question

Who Would Win In An All Out Fight (Freestyle)

XI or Toma

Simple Question

assuming both were played by me then the fb would win easily, it's as zero said.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 05:48 PM
assuming both were played by me then the fb would win easily, it's as zero said.
o.o what do you mean

dont assume anything -___-

Its You vs Toma
Not You Vs You

i highly doubt that you would fight yourself so lets just be real

Sprite
09-14-2012, 05:51 PM
o.o what do you mean

dont assume anything -___-

Its You vs Toma
Not You Vs You

i highly doubt that you would fight yourself so lets just be real

I don't know about you, but you've been pretty stupid lately. Or are you actually like this all the time?

If I completely outskill the other fb then it's obvious I would win regardless. However on an equally skilled playing field the FB would win.

NiteFalcon
09-14-2012, 05:52 PM
unless rng has anything to say about that

Lulu
Toma Root --> darkness --> hardluck --> Ac + cannons --> dps skills --> assassinate takes 5k hp off XI ---> Asks chingu where his brain is
Xi --> Get rooted --> hits freezing lance, wait for Cd --> Freezing lance again --> starts combo as toma uses fk --> hit tera lance pray toma gets 50 non crits --> still die coz he can't out tank toma

NiteFalcon
rng op

rng for president

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 05:55 PM
I don't know about you, but you've been pretty stupid lately. Or are you actually like this all the time?

If I completely outskill the other fb then it's obvious I would win regardless. However on an equally skilled playing field the FB would win.

idk . . . . i dont think so

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 05:56 PM
-______-

what i was supposed to say was ......

is there any FB that u cant beat XI?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 06:02 PM
there is a .1% chance you will fight someone that is
the same lv
same hr
same exact gear
same runes
same pet
everything down to the last detail

so in reality dont say stuff like " in a leveld playing field" cuz that irrelvent
cuz ingame its never a leveld playing field

a fb is not unbeatable and a wi can beat a fb

there we go ... i gotten off track for a second lmao

so if you can beat toma based on skill

so can other wi who fight fb

all they need to do is practice their class

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-14-2012, 06:26 PM
Toma Root --> darkness --> hardluck --> Ac + cannons --> dps skills --> assassinate takes 5k hp off XI ---> Asks chingu where his brain is
Xi --> Get rooted --> hits freezing lance, wait for Cd --> Freezing lance again --> starts combo as toma uses fk --> hit tera lance pray toma gets 50 non crits --> still die coz he can't out tank toma

here

Hash
09-14-2012, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGcf0ZgQk&feature=plcp

And I seriously believe a FA has a bigger advantage than a WI... then again it is XI on a FB lol

brusky
09-14-2012, 08:47 PM
2012 and we stil laskin this?

Cathy
09-14-2012, 08:57 PM
rng op

rng for president

You should play final fantasy 12

Ludacris
09-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Blader whoops both they a$$.

NiteFalcon
09-14-2012, 09:58 PM
You should play final fantasy 12

ew that shiet game. vaan huge pu ssy meng

truely false
09-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Okay now this is the part we discuss! What does FB have over WI and what does WI have over FB? In The End Which Is Better And Why? (Speaking In N.WAR terms not dungeon).

As I once heard when talking about football "On any given Sunday". What that means is anything can happen. This is true also for Character type comparison during NW any number of things can cause a character type to fail or succeed. We all know Wi and Fa are good wrange characters for NW they score kills and points as well as buff support. Fb well they are a much needed support character in NW for their debuffs as well as good 1v1 kills. So I would simple say which ever type you enjoy playing and have fun with well thats the best for you. After all its just a game to entertain or pass the time with...:p

TibiaPlayer
09-15-2012, 12:13 AM
You guys really got off topic here! I know that its hard to have a "leveled playing field" its just a what if scenario. Again, we arent talking about pk, or pvp, where talking about war more. Where more comes into play such as the fact if the fb doesnt kill the wi in the time he is rooted. All that stuff. Try to refrain from mentioning diff people. Just on a WAR playing field!

EvilAi
09-15-2012, 02:58 AM

r u kidding? Romp is unbeatable, 2 crits and u'll see ur char back in town, he doesnt even need to combo.

plzbuffme
09-15-2012, 03:41 AM
same gear same skill fb will win all day every day in freestyle

if you dont know this then im not sure what game you've been playing...

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-15-2012, 05:01 AM
r u kidding? Romp is unbeatable, 2 crits and u'll see ur char back in town, he doesnt even need to combo.

i know thats why i said fb isnt unbeatable

Cathy
09-15-2012, 05:39 AM
I am #1 FB & WI :(

Berserk_Fury
09-15-2012, 05:48 AM
I am #1 FB & WI :(

k neiro

plzbuffme
09-15-2012, 09:02 AM
i know thats why i said fb isnt unbeatablethat's a terrible argument. you're pitting the most well-geared person on both servers vs what most would consider an average geared person.

gear still plays a huge factor in pvp/pk - in fact, i was actually watching a lvl 135 crap on bunch of lvl 170-180 from seiretei few days ago.

CookieWiz
09-15-2012, 08:34 PM
lol ppl get troll so hard by chingu LOL

NiteFalcon
09-15-2012, 09:41 PM
jimbo would be proud

Sprite
09-15-2012, 10:05 PM
lol ppl get troll so hard by chingu LOL

Honestly I think he's just that retarded. :)

Davynelord
09-15-2012, 10:15 PM

And I seriously believe a FA has a bigger advantage than a WI... then again it is XI on a FB lol

Uh, maybe it's just me, but that just didn't seem like Miavii to me...you sure someone else wasn't playing her character?...just didn't display any of the usual stuff miavii does or that i've seen her do before.

As for the topic, I would say that in N.WAR, there are so many unknown factors to consider to say who would win or is better. It's not just a straight up fight between FB and WI in WAR...if your gonna be in WAR and 1 v 1 without any interference from other players, guardians, towers and having access to varying buffs...etc, then you might as well just compare them in PK or freestyle PVP outside of WAR. Also, WAR is kind of buggy sometimes when it comes to FB, all kinds of weird things happen when you face a FB in WAR.

Then again, your talking about the most ideal situation possible....ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL....but truthfully, nothing is ever 100% equal even if it seems like it. For example, the range on skills, the cooldowns, the effects, the percentage of landing an effect, how each person spent their points in str/int/dex, Pots they may have used, WI has HP regen while others don't, then their's the limits of BM's....so on and so on. So sure the gear would be equal (in a way) but after that, nothing else is equal and it comes down to a bit of luck (because landing a a successful KD/KB/Stun is luck) and the rest skill.

Just for a very simple example....I have face a WI player in war before and he got lucky and had me perma-KD the whole fight (I couldn't get off/stay off the ground...FA has done this to me before too and I've done it to others with my WA also)...then with FS there was 2 lucky/unlucky things that happened before....I once went about 40+ attacks in a row in war without a single crit...then another time I went a good 30+ attacks in a row with a crit every time....these are pretty rare occurances...but stuff like that happens...so you can never say any class is unbeatable.....and because of intangible stuff like this, nothing is on 100% equal playing ground.

Sprite
09-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Should be pretty obvious that the person playing miavii in her recent videos was me 0.0

-Itachi Uchiha-
09-15-2012, 11:45 PM

It's like this all the time, he just showing it way more than usual.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-15-2012, 11:52 PM
Uh, maybe it's just me, but that just didn't seem like Miavii to me...you sure someone else wasn't playing her character?...just didn't display any of the usual stuff miavii does or that i've seen her do before.

As for the topic, I would say that in N.WAR, there are so many unknown factors to consider to say who would win or is better. It's not just a straight up fight between FB and WI in WAR...if your gonna be in WAR and 1 v 1 without any interference from other players, guardians, towers and having access to varying buffs...etc, then you might as well just compare them in PK or freestyle PVP outside of WAR. Also, WAR is kind of buggy sometimes when it comes to FB, all kinds of weird things happen when you face a FB in WAR.

Then again, your talking about the most ideal situation possible....ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL....but truthfully, nothing is ever 100% equal even if it seems like it. For example, the range on skills, the cooldowns, the effects, the percentage of landing an effect, how each person spent their points in str/int/dex, Pots they may have used, WI has HP regen while others don't, then their's the limits of BM's....so on and so on. So sure the gear would be equal (in a way) but after that, nothing else is equal and it comes down to a bit of luck (because landing a a successful KD/KB/Stun is luck) and the rest skill.

Just for a very simple example....I have face a WI player in war before and he got lucky and had me perma-KD the whole fight (I couldn't get off/stay off the ground...FA has done this to me before too and I've done it to others with my WA also)...then with FS there was 2 lucky/unlucky things that happened before....I once went about 40+ attacks in a row in war without a single crit...then another time I went a good 30+ attacks in a row with a crit every time....these are pretty rare occurances...but stuff like that happens...so you can never say any class is unbeatable.....and because of intangible stuff like this, nothing is on 100% equal playing ground.

+1 atleast someone here understands

there is a .1% chance you will fight someone that is
the same lv
same hr
same exact gear
same runes
same pet
everything down to the last detail

so in reality dont say stuff like " in a leveld playing field" cuz that irrelvent
cuz ingame its never a leveld playing field[B]

[U][B]a fb is not unbeatable

lawl

http://f0.bcbits.com/z/22/97/2297200146-1.jpg

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-16-2012, 12:10 AM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/242f59ad-8ef5-44c3-a67f-9faf9d98c6e2.jpg

Hash
09-16-2012, 03:53 AM

might not seem like her, but let's be honest. how much can you actually do against a FB that can root in combo and pound the crap out of you. decent FB in the right hands are unstoppable 1v1, I don't even see how people are arguing about this.

jimbo
09-16-2012, 05:49 AM
WI: carry harder in war, higher mobility, higher dps, can only tank with high resist rate, will score higher
FB: better 1v1, much more crowd control, can tank and dps, can play as carry or as support, wont score as high

both have high skill caps. WI is a slightly better class than FB but both are arguably the top 2 nation war classes.
nice sig and true ill say wizzy overal cause u cant run from a beast wizzy a fb u can kinda have a chanse to live just tank or out dps

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-16-2012, 06:17 AM
might not seem like her, but let's be honest. how much can you actually do against a FB that can root in combo and pound the crap out of you. decent FB in the right hands are unstoppable 1v1, I don't even see how people are arguing about this.
any class in the right hands are beastly but i would never say unstoppable.... y your logic so fail?

Cathy
09-16-2012, 06:22 AM

Not to mention that was an old video, back when WI and FA all had only 3k hp :(

Any decently geared FB would take out a massive chunk of hp just from assassinate alone >.> if you could root in combo you were unstoppable then

Case in point: force kick > infernal impact zzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKsF5nA9R4

After the hp update, FB still has a giant advantage over wiz, but I'd say its a lot better now than it was a year and a half ago...

Shinji
09-16-2012, 07:04 AM
In a Wi vs Fb to find the outcome of it, its basically what xi said.
With my fb gear I would win over some Wi with gear that were way above me and the prime reason of it was cause the wi lacked skills.
I still find it hilarious the lv180 Wi with mana less than 1500-1600, keep it up!

Lulu
09-16-2012, 07:04 AM
This thread should've ended with this.

ForumHavoc
09-16-2012, 08:18 AM
Either Chingu is that retarded or your all getting trolled. Just sayin'.

Nozomi
09-16-2012, 10:39 AM

carry? support? stop playing LoL =o

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-16-2012, 10:50 AM
This thread should've ended with this.
but it didnt so
http://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/backpain-1277406949.jpeg

brusky
09-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Not to mention that was an old video, back when WI and FA all had only 3k hp :(

Any decently geared FB would take out a massive chunk of hp just from assassinate alone >.> if you could root in combo you were unstoppable then

Case in point: force kick > infernal impact zzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKsF5nA9R4

After the hp update, FB still has a giant advantage over wiz, but I'd say its a lot better now than it was a year and a half ago...

Dam Spur is Beasty yo

3lood
09-16-2012, 01:51 PM

Does anyone recognize the second song? :S

EvilAi
09-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Does anyone recognize the second song? :S
Angel beats pv6?

3lood
09-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Angel beats pv6?

The song that begins at 3:50 :S

Sprite
09-16-2012, 03:05 PM
The song that begins at 3:50 :S

seungri - white love

i think

3lood
09-16-2012, 03:40 PM
seungri - white love

i think

Hash
09-16-2012, 04:34 PM
any class in the right hands are beastly but i would never say unstoppable.... y your logic so fail?

Oh hey, you're right! any class is beastly in the right hands. What you forgot was the "in the right situation" part after that. Unfortunately (for you I suppose if you haven't realised), any FB with half a brain can make it impossible for any class to kill them 1 v 1. My friend made a hFB just to troll people. You know what he did? Root + darkness + hard luck + cannon them till low hp -> force kick -> assassinate -> they die. Please tell me how you would counter that as a WI. Seriously, if that's a troll attempt, you fail at trolling. The more likely option is that yes, you are in fact retarded

Cathy
09-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Oh hey, you're right! any class is beastly in the right hands. What you forgot was the "in the right situation" part after that. Unfortunately (for you I suppose if you haven't realised), any FB with half a brain can make it impossible for any class to kill them 1 v 1. My friend made a hFB just to troll people. You know what he did? Root + darkness + hard luck + cannon them till low hp -> force kick -> assassinate -> they die. Please tell me how you would counter that as a WI. Seriously, if that's a troll attempt, you fail at trolling. The more likely option is that yes, you are in fact retarded

Gee I wonder who that is o.o

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-16-2012, 05:33 PM

omg your fail logic is like . . . . elementary lmao
there is no such thing as an unbeatable class

and that little comment you made about FB>Other Classes Is BS

and you being an fail fa that you are i expected you to say something like FB>Other Classes (including FA)

if you are fa and u cant counter fb then your just trash material

come at me and ill show you how to play your class right meng ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Hash
09-16-2012, 05:58 PM

and you being an fail fa that you are i expected you to say something like FB>Other Classes (including FA)

Did I say that a FA can't counter a FB? Learn to read what I wrote. I said that FA have the best chance against FB in 1 v 1, but the fact of the matter is we are talking about WI vs FB in PK. Really, are you that stupid? The only thing I've seen from you is trash talk. There's a bunch of FAs I'm very willing to admit are better than me, but until you stop acting strong and prove that you know anything about this game, then you're nothing.

Once again I'll state: Any FB with half a brain and decent gear should win a 1 v 1 pk against almost every class (FA have a decent chance imo), unless they are massively out-geared. If you want to take that statement as me saying FB > every class, then you really are one of the most stupid people I've ever met

Lulu
09-16-2012, 06:05 PM

Can't tell if trolling or missing half a brain >.<

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-16-2012, 06:12 PM
^ i quoted you
agian u just basicially said that FB can be unbeatable vs all classes ... no?
FB>Every Class

lmao now you saying

Did I say that a FA can't counter a FB? Learn to read what I wrote. I said that FA have the best chance against FB in 1 v 1, but the fact of the matter is we are talking about WI vs FB in PK. Really, are you that stupid? The only thing I've seen from you is trash talk. There's a bunch of FAs I'm very willing to admit are better than me, but until you stop acting strong and prove that you know anything about this game, then you're nothing.

Once again I'll state: Any FB with half a brain and decent gear should win a 1 v 1 pk against almost every class (FA have a decent chance imo), unless they are massively out-geared. If you want to take that statement as me saying FB > every class, then you really are one of the most stupid people I've ever met

bottom line . . . there is no such thing as an unbeatable class .. point blank period
stop being stupid -__-

your logic is flawed sir

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Can't tell if trolling or missing half a brain >.<
cant tell if your jelly or just plain ignorant :o

brusky
09-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Dammmm Chingu goin Ham and cheese

Lulu
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
cant tell if your jelly or just plain ignorant :o

Can't tell if Mentally ill or mentally ill

plzbuffme
09-16-2012, 06:57 PM
lol look what we have done

we mocked chingu by telling him he is the best fa ever and he really has started to think he is really good

what kind of monster have we created?

Hash
09-16-2012, 07:48 PM
^ i quoted you
agian u just basicially said that FB can be unbeatable vs all classes ... no?
FB>Every Class

lmao now you saying

bottom line . . . there is no such thing as an unbeatable class .. point blank period
stop being stupid -__-

your logic is flawed sir

you quote me saying that a FB with half a brain (knows how to use their class on some level) should win a pk unless heavily out-geared/leveled. They are pretty much the assassin class in game. If you had half a brain you'd understand what I, as well as what pretty much everyone else on this thread is saying. Your brain Sir, is non existent.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-16-2012, 08:21 PM
you quote me saying that a FB with half a brain (knows how to use their class on some level) should win a pk unless heavily out-geared/leveled. They are pretty much the assassin class in game. If you had half a brain you'd understand what I, as well as what pretty much everyone else on this thread is saying. Your brain Sir, is non existent.

nuff said lawl

@__@ if having a brain means me having logic like yours i rather not have one -____-

you making out FB to be this "Ultimate Class" which it isnt -____-

Hash
09-17-2012, 02:46 AM
nuff said lawl

@__@ if having a brain means me having logic like yours i rather not have one -____-

you making out FB to be this "Ultimate Class" which it isnt -____-

If I was going to PK someone, that would be the class I'd pick. I didn't say they're the "ultimate class", they just have a massive advantage for PK. This conversion is just going around in circles. My logic (and almost everyone else's here):

FB against any class other than FA -> Root, Darkness, Hard Luck, MF (if useful) -> pound them from a distance then go in for the kill

FB against FA -> Root (then root again when they curse remove), Darkness, Hardluck -> dps the crap out of them (run if you need to heal)

Anyone with half a brain can do that ^ with approximately the same level of gear, the FB will win. Seriously, you are just retarded. Stop acting like you're the smartest person in all of cabal and know better than the rest of us.

If you have something new (and hopefully intelligent for once) to add, hit me up. I'm done.

Cathy
09-17-2012, 03:34 AM
If I was going to PK someone, that would be the class I'd pick. I didn't say they're the "ultimate class", they just have a massive advantage for PK. This conversion is just going around in circles. My logic (and almost everyone else's here):

FB against any class other than FA -> Root, Darkness, Hard Luck, MF (if useful) -> pound them from a distance then go in for the kill

FB against FA -> Root (then root again when they curse remove), Darkness, Hardluck -> dps the crap out of them (run if you need to heal)

Anyone with half a brain can do that ^ with approximately the same level of gear, the FB will win. Seriously, you are just retarded. Stop acting like you're the smartest person in all of cabal and know better than the rest of us.

If you have something new (and hopefully intelligent for once) to add, hit me up. I'm done.

If you're an FA use the debuff Blind. They can't hit you if they can't see you.

Shinji
09-17-2012, 03:50 AM
That would be cool :o lawl

Dust2Dust
09-17-2012, 03:54 AM
FB with endgear has about 900 magic while FS with endgear has about 1500 defense, can cannons from 8 range outdps heal + HP Potion on that?

Cathy
09-17-2012, 04:02 AM
FB with endgear has about 900 magic while FS with endgear has about 1500 defense, can cannons from 8 range outdps heal + HP Potion on that?

If you break their combo by rooting and dashing out of range you got enough time to do ~2 close range skills, while the FS's combo is cooling (he'll be falling down so you shouldn't take too much damage). Also there's SOD and Abyssal crystal.

Dust2Dust
09-17-2012, 04:15 AM
If you break their combo by rooting and dashing out of range you got enough time to do ~2 close range skills, while the FS's combo is cooling (he'll be falling down so you shouldn't take too much damage). Also there's SOD and Abyssal crystal.

It only takes less than a second to stand up and against SoD and Abyssal Crystal the FS can mix his combo with Cannons/Lances but that might not work either. The only safe way out I can think of from a technique like that is casting BM and/or Aura, if they aren't allowed then you can just act as smart as you can with your range and hope for the best.

Cathy
09-17-2012, 04:17 AM
It only takes less than a second to stand up and against SoD and Abyssal Crystal the FS can mix his combo with Cannons/Lances but that might not work either. The only safe way out I can think of from a technique like that is casting BM and/or Aura, if they aren't allowed then you can just act as smart as you can with your range and hope for the best.

If you root, darkness, and hard luck, on equal gear theres no reason an FB shouldn't be able to take out a large fraction of the FS's hp with just Abyss and Sod, then force kick in to finish them off. An FS with 1500 def means the FB would have at least 1250 def too.

Dust2Dust
09-17-2012, 04:25 AM
If you root, darkness, and hard luck, on equal gear theres no reason an FB shouldn't be able to take out a large fraction of the FS's hp with just Abyss and Sod, then force kick in to finish them off. An FS with 1500 def means the FB would have at least 1250 def too.

1300+ actually... Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that there's really no way out without using BM/Aura.

Nozomi
09-17-2012, 04:49 AM
FB with endgear has about 900 magic
Just, not?
FB with endgear has more than 1k magic. And if FS is rooted you can easily switch to eos to further increase your cannon dmg.
Add to that prideus (all attack up, all skill up) too.

Dust2Dust
09-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Just, not?
FB with endgear has more than 1k magic. And if FS is rooted you can easily switch to eos to further increase your cannon dmg.
Add to that prideus (all attack up, all skill up) too.

Uh, I guess I forgot to count Magic Upgrade :P

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 05:33 AM

i said you making fb to be this ultimate class that is unbeatable
FB>ALL <- thats your fail logic

Idk how you are a FA if you feel that way toward FB lawl (since their unbeatable)
but you are going off of the situation that its a level'd playing field (which will never be the case in game)
Which makes your whole argument irrelevent

try to come at me harder

Hash
09-17-2012, 05:47 AM
i said you making fb to be this ultimate class that is unbeatable
FB>ALL <- thats your fail logic

Idk how you are a FA if you feel that way toward FB lawl (since their unbeatable)
but you are going off of the situation that its a level'd playing field (which will never be the case in game)
Which makes your whole argument irrelevent

try to come at me harder

You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes. I said in PK they have a huge advantage (which isn't all aspects of cabal game play fyi), and I like how you skip me saying APPROXIMATELY the same level of gear. Seriously, you just make the same argument over and over and skip certain points which ruin your logic. I don't even know how you play this game. When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc, I'm done with this topic, there's no point arguing with a retard who is just a parrot and says the same things over and over. I've yet to see any skill from you, so everything you say is pretty much invalid. Oh and btw, aren't you like, a 15x/16x fa? You must know so much about end game characters

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 06:16 AM
You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes. I said in PK they have a huge advantage (which isn't all aspects of cabal game play fyi), and I like how you skip me saying APPROXIMATELY the same level of gear. Seriously, you just make the same argument over and over and skip certain points which ruin your logic. I don't even know how you play this game. When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc, I'm done with this topic, there's no point arguing with a retard who is just a parrot and says the same things over and over. I've yet to see any skill from you, so everything you say is pretty much invalid. Oh and btw, aren't you like, a 15x/16x fa? You must know so much about end game characters
lmao dude u dont know anything about me so dont start that . . talking about people u dont know anything about
second of all i been playing since day one . made multiple charcter through the years
so what exactly are you tryna say when you mention my fa? come to venus and fight me then you can start talking but until then u cant say nothin.
and "When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc" lmao who are you? its people like you that makes this game worthwhile for me to play. , cuz u guys entertain me

and i assume we talking about PK
"You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes." <--- that what you said

A good fb who knows how to use their class in 1 v 1 is unbeatablee. FA is about the only class I can think of that has a chance at killing a FB 1 v 1 (obviously PK and not PvP). If a decently geared FB in losing in PK with full debuffs available, then they are doing something wrong.

just cuz u decided to throw in "APPROXIMATELY" dosent change anything

lawl

i agree with you there
i must not know how to play @__@ even tho i been playing since the game came out in NA
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25528439.jpg

Cathy
09-17-2012, 06:25 AM
1300+ actually... Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that there's really no way out without using BM/Aura.

I don't know what makes you think that an FB can't kill an FS without BM/Aura. I'd argue quite the opposite.

Shinji
09-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Fb with end gear shouldn't be dying or your doing something wrong,but then again Its my opinion.
Counter combo and take advantage of that time gap is what I believe fb are for ,like raven said awhile back fb are like something like carry(Lol).
If you don't know how to use them and take advatange of their debuff and the extra time you gain from them you will be outdps and die :<.
This is my perspective of a 1v1 not a team fight because that will lead to a different situaton.

Deathlymonkey
09-17-2012, 07:24 AM
Fb with end gear shouldn't be dying or your doing something wrong,but then again Its my opinion.
Counter combo and take advantage of that time gap is what I believe fb are for ,like raven said awhile back fb are like something like carry(Lol).
If you don't know how to use them and take advatange of their debuff and the extra time you gain from them you will be outdps and die :<.
This is my perspective of a 1v1 not a team fight because that will lead to a different situaton.

Shin i miss you =[

Shinji
09-17-2012, 07:56 AM
Shin i miss you =[
:<

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 07:57 AM
:<
D:

Dust2Dust
09-17-2012, 08:03 AM
I don't know what makes you think that an FB can't kill an FS without BM/Aura. I'd argue quite the opposite.

In fact that's what I meant all the time, there's no way out for the FS unless he uses BM/Aura, not the FB... It's the FS that is in a trap lol

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 08:17 AM
everyone reroll to fb lmao

Hash
09-17-2012, 08:24 AM
lmao dude u dont know anything about me so dont start that . . talking about people u dont know anything about
second of all i been playing since day one . made multiple charcter through the years
so what exactly are you tryna say when you mention my fa? come to venus and fight me then you can start talking but until then u cant say nothin.
and "When you actually accomplish something, come talk to me in Merc" lmao who are you? its people like you that makes this game worthwhile for me to play. , cuz u guys entertain me

and i assume we talking about PK
"You assume I'm saying FB > all other classes." <--- that what you said

just cuz u decided to throw in "APPROXIMATELY" dosent change anything

lawl

i agree with you there
i must not know how to play @__@ even tho i been playing since the game came out in NA
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25528439.jpg

Okay so I know this doesn't belong here but this is the only forum that gets any attention.
This is a discussion for mostly "pro" players and we will be saying which is better WI or FB.
Now lets say that both chars are level 165 with same gears.

Gears For The WI:
+15 Sig Wi Suit/Boots/Gloves [With Regulars, HP and Hp Steal In Slots]
+15 Sig Wi Helm 7/40
2x +15 Topaz Orbs 40 CDI
Aop6
Rol+2 (needed because the fact its a Wi, wont be needed on FB)
CR+2
Killians
Leth
K red
EoS8
2x BoS+7
Belt Of Damp+3
No Charm or Earrings.

Gears For The FB:
Same +15 Sig Stuff As WI
Same Helm for FB
+15 Topaz Orb 40 CDI
+15 Redosm Blade 40 CDI
Same Rings As Wi except for the Rol2 -> Cr2
EoF8/2x BoF+7
Other Than That Everything Is The Same!

P.S. I Know the WI Might Be missing some C. Rate I didn't calculate everything that much just the basics!

Comment Your Opinions Below!! Ty!

gears look approximately the same, wouldn't you say?

LOL @ me transferring to dead venus just to kill a 15x FA. I mentioned your FA just to show that you have no basis to state these supposed "facts" you're pulling out that FB don't have a huge advantage and that with similar gear (As stated in the OP, we are comparing a WI and a FB with pretty much equal gear) at higher levels.

BTW, I like how you just pull a random pic out to communicate. Can't you use words or something? All I see is you underlining a random phrase in a quote, making a statement on it without any examples or evidence supporting it. Once again, I'm going to leave this video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGcf0ZgQk

Not bad mouthing mia, I know for a fact she's an amazing FA, but look at how hard she hits Sallly's old FB for, and yet XI manages to win 9 - 3 without using most of the available debuffs. Seriously, you have got to be the most loud mouthed retard I've ever met. Thanks for your time, see ya on another thread. Hopefully you'll have a brain by then.

Nozomi
09-17-2012, 08:28 AM
everyone reroll to fb lmao

I can imagine that. 30 mins after war has started all map neutral and score still 5k vs 5k because everyone is perma rooted.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 10:10 AM

LOL @ me transferring to dead venus just to kill a 15x FA. I mentioned your FA just to show that you have no basis to state these supposed "facts" you're pulling out that FB don't have a huge advantage and that with similar gear (As stated in the OP, we are comparing a WI and a FB with pretty much equal gear) at higher levels.

BTW, I like how you just pull a random pic out to communicate. Can't you use words or something? All I see is you underlining a random phrase in a quote, making a statement on it without any examples or evidence supporting it. Once again, I'm going to leave this video here:

Not bad mouthing mia, I know for a fact she's an amazing FA, but look at how hard she hits Sallly's old FB for, and yet XI manages to win 9 - 3 without using most of the available debuffs. Seriously, you have got to be the most loud mouthed retard I've ever met. Thanks for your time, see ya on another thread. Hopefully you'll have a brain by then.

LMAO your words have no weight to them.

OFC fb has an advantage ingame pk - only an idiot would deny it
but that doesnt means they are unbeatable

your arguement about a "leveld playing field" is irrelevent and just plain ignorant
cuz u will never have that ingame
so u saying FB is an Unbeatable class is just plain retarted and u should just go an uninstall

but hey sure ill catch you on another thread

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 10:24 AM

]LOL @ me transferring to dead venus just to kill a 15x FA.[/U] I mentioned your FA just to show that you have no basis to state these supposed "facts" you're pulling out that FB don't have a huge advantage and that with similar gear (As stated in the OP, we are comparing a WI and a FB with pretty much equal gear) at higher levels.

are you really that retarted?

Hash
09-17-2012, 10:43 AM
LMAO your words have no weight to them.

OFC fb has an advantage ingame pk - only an idiot would deny it
but that doesnt means they are unbeatable

your arguement about a "leveld playing field" is irrelevent and just plain ignorant
cuz u will never have that ingame
so u saying FB is an Unbeatable class is just plain retarted and u should just go an uninstall

but hey sure ill catch you on another thread

did you just say FB > all other class in pk? hahahaha

1. Obviously you do not understand the meaning of approximately. I know it's almost impossible for people to have all the exact same gear, especially since cd/amp favor different classes more, but it's not that hard to imagine a decently geared FB vs a decently geared WI (if you even took a look at the first post's gear, you'd realise they're pretty similar)
2. Do you even know the meaning of the word ignorant? You're obviously ignorant if you think that you're the one that is correct when people with a lot more experience/skill (such as XI) clearly contradict your previous statements. I'm not going to put myself on their level, but it's not hard to show you how wrong you are with most of your statements.

Oh, and please find 1 quote for me where I say "FB is an unbeatable class, you can never kill a FB ever in the entire game". Last time I checked I stated that they SHOULD win if they have any sort of skill.

are you really that retarted?

I was lol'ing at your suggestion to "come to venus and kill me and then you can start talking" in case you didn't notice. Wow, you really are THAT stupid.

Couldn't help myself, had to post one more time.

edit:

I have to lol at these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJlx_LFZ7QA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0PjW5NnP0g

Such a pro. You've been playing since cabal first came out? Really? lol ...

Sprite
09-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Dude Hash, don't bother. You're already right.There's nobody in this thread agrees with that sped kid. Should be enough proof already.

Cathy
09-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Am I the best BL yet?

Hash
09-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Am I the best BL yet?

nope, but you can have the title of best FB :P btw I wasn't talking about you before, but I just remembered you did it to me once on my BL in a pvp >_>

Shinji
09-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Am I the best BL yet?
You are the best fb meng :>

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 11:50 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/ztx3f6.png
YAY finally hehehe

oh and those videos in my defense was like 10-11 monthes ago
and i was still learning things about the FA class
but clearly im nowhere like that anymore lol

and XI calm down meng u take this game to seriously
idk why you mad and calling me sped @_@ cuz in my eyes ..... you kinda slow

its so fun watching u get hella mad and defensive

Sprite
09-17-2012, 12:11 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/ztx3f6.png
YAY finally hehehe

oh and those videos in my defense was like 10-11 monthes ago
and i was still learning things about the FA class
but clearly im nowhere like that anymore lol

and XI calm down meng u take this game to seriously
idk why you mad and calling me sped @_@ cuz in my eyes ..... you kinda slow

its so fun watching u get hella mad and defensive

Not mad or defensive at all, you're just a sped kid who has no logic. It's not even a matter if you're trolling anymore, you're really just retarded lol. Nothing more to it.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 12:13 PM
ya you right im retarted =]
but thats why you love me tho
isnt it? >_< dont deny it

Sprite
09-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Thanks for finally realizing it, only took you 2 threads with 10+ pages of me and other people calling you it. :)

TibiaPlayer
09-17-2012, 12:15 PM
jesus, thanks guys for not even n answering the question! a simple "fb" or "wi" coulda helped.

Sprite
09-17-2012, 12:16 PM
jesus, thanks guys for not even n answering the question! a simple "fb" or "wi" coulda helped.

1st page, look at my answer and you should be able to decide lol. Hope that helps.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks for finally realizing it, only took you 2 threads with 10+ pages of me and other people calling you it. :)
haha it wouldnt be any fun if i didnt stop Q.Q

Hash
09-17-2012, 12:26 PM
ahh I had a feeling the "I'm not dumb, I was just trolling you all" speech was coming

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2012, 12:28 PM
ahh I had a feeling the "I'm not dumb, I was just trolling you all" speech was coming
woah woah woah when did i ever said i wasnt dumb?

NiteFalcon
09-17-2012, 12:33 PM
/facepalm

Shinji
09-17-2012, 02:51 PM
-^

LikeABosss
09-17-2012, 02:58 PM
/facepalm

+1

Lord Kronius
09-20-2012, 08:52 AM
I play fb. Thing with fb is you use your shorts(debuffs) constantly. and if you dont. well you should dont be nub. its reallllllly annoying. no afking for fbs really. pretty squishy unless you spend the money to fix em up right. ppl complain about root and etc and i complain about how much i have to use HL and stuff lol. My wa was wayyyyyyyyyy more fun. I love wa. in t5 merc i score really good with a 180 wa =D i will post screenies soon ^^
Wi, = everyone wants u for sp and every dugnoen
fb= everyon want u for ft2
war=wi has a better chance of getting bringer i would say, giving ur self si all the time and if there are no fbs in,
then you're in good hands.
Fb is a very fun class though. I only chose fb cuz my wa account got hacked and im mad atthe cabal world so thats whats up xD.

truely false
09-21-2012, 09:13 PM
@Kro don't be mad just go on a PK binge and so you don't get jailed just stop at 4 then wait awhile and start again...lol

Because its really comes down to your own personal choice and if one doesn't work out then reroll and start a new with the other. Its that simple...;)

Lulu
09-21-2012, 10:37 PM
50 people bashing on one brain dead kid should've gave you an answer.. lol

Lord Kronius
09-25-2012, 03:57 PM
xDDD and agreed truely