PDA

View Full Version : here i am just trying to have fun

blazingturd
09-15-2012, 02:19 PM
when i get all my acc banned! :/

i would like to say thanks to the guy on ch5 who is mad he wasn't worth my time and got all 4 acc banned.

yaayyyyy now i can quit in peace! enjoy your shiity game everybody!

EvilAi
09-15-2012, 05:27 PM
if all u did is pvping in ch5 then yeah R.I.P.

blazingturd
09-15-2012, 05:29 PM
no i was viewing everyones gear and shouting it across the ch :D it was awesome actually. i was getting requests and everything

DanteX
09-15-2012, 05:35 PM
if u was view hacking people then plz leave forum....obvious hack to see someones items when they have it blockd

blazingturd
09-15-2012, 05:38 PM
either i am bad at conveying my tone through text or you're a facking moron

Sandulf
09-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Blazing Turd join me in Vindictus ;D better graphics, sicker skills and uk what the company actually fights hackers, mail spammer and tries to always make events (been having events every week or now we have events every day for a week straight) and post patch notes haha

Lute
09-15-2012, 07:49 PM
if u was view hacking people then plz leave forum....obvious hack to see someones items when they have it blockd

While I agree it's wrong to hack, why do people get so defensive about their gear? What does everyone have to hide? imo you shouldn't be able to block view gear. It was quite hilarious seeing all of the "legit" players frantically making their characters naked so that their gear couldn't be linked. Why is everyone so worried about people seeing their gear?

IAmEvil
09-15-2012, 07:54 PM
afraid a hacker might see and target them and hack there accts whether they put in the time to run the dungeons to get the drops to buy the gear or spend there real money and invested in the game to get the gear they want or put money into other things to get there gear either way they are afraid to have there time wasted by being hacked or the lost of there hard earned money

blazingturd
09-15-2012, 08:04 PM
afraid a hacker might see and target them and hack there accts whether they put in the time to run the dungeons to get the drops to buy the gear or spend there real money and invested in the game to get the gear they want or put money into other things to get there gear either way they are afraid to have there time wasted by being hacked or the lost of there hard earned money

when it comes to cabal if your account is hacked it's always 101% your fault. no hacker good enough to get into EST's servers gives a shiit about any of you or your info. the reality is, if you have been hacked you either have a keylogger or you gave your info the gm impersonators from back in the day

NiteFalcon
09-15-2012, 08:21 PM
he linked my gear 5 times. 0 fu cks were given. sup

NiteFalcon
09-15-2012, 08:23 PM
when it comes to cabal if your account is hacked it's always 101% your fault. no hacker good enough to get into EST's servers gives a shiit about any of you or your info. the reality is, if you have been hacked you either have a keylogger or you gave your info the gm impersonators from back in the day

u serious? there have definitely been server leaks multiple times even GM's wouldn't deny that

blazingturd
09-15-2012, 08:41 PM
u serious? there have definitely been server leaks multiple times even GM's wouldn't deny that

when was this... i mean i'll admit i have only been playing for 3 years but really i don't think anyone cares enough to do all that work

blazingturd
09-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Blazing Turd join me in Vindictus ;D better graphics, sicker skills and uk what the company actually fights hackers, mail spammer and tries to always make events (been having events every week or now we have events every day for a week straight) and post patch notes haha

i pretty much quit games altogether but when i do play im on my reapress on c9. other than being repetitive its pretty fun

DevilzSpeciez
09-15-2012, 09:20 PM

I've never given my info to anyone and still got hacked, and so did 3 people from my guild...on the same day...So yah, It's possible to get hacked. Lucky for me, G.Ms gave me my stuff back.

Lute
09-15-2012, 09:37 PM

I once would agree with this. But LOTS of people I knew got hacked who did not have any such thing and were well secured. Then I got hacked and I took my computer apart practically looking for any keylogger or what have you that could have caused it and there was none. There have definitely been server breaches. I remember when there were bots sitting in town spamming account usernames even.

When you've been hacked, nobody knows your password at all, let alone your username, you use the maximum allowed character length for all aspects of security and have 3 different max length sub-passwords AND then you find nothing on your computer with 5+ different detection systems...it's not always on your end.

That said, you can be the most security conscience person in the world but not all companies have unbreakable security. If the last few years have shown anything that's true with all the major companies that have been hacked. And when some companies don't even allow you to use more/most secure measures it's only a matter of time.

NiteFalcon
09-15-2012, 09:40 PM
yea huge server leaks, most recently around half a year ago. even I fell victim and my shiet as secure as can be

blazingturd
09-15-2012, 11:04 PM
ok i take what i said back then, i guess i haven't played long enough to witness this.

well anyway, you guys have fun. i think i am up to 14 banned game accounts and 7 forum accounts which is 13 and 6 too many

Berserk_Fury
09-16-2012, 04:52 AM
he linked my gear 5 times. 0 fu cks were given. sup

I like your gloves.